fake trinity ! one only god not show can not show when show

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 9:13 pm » by Harbin

marduk2012 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

That video is lies, all lies to pry you from the true faith !
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 11:10 am » by Scar7

mediasorcerer wrote:...the trinity is male female god...

I like that version, it is amazingly sound. I shall join you in your version of prayer :pray: :D

Initiate

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 11:11 am » by Scar7

dukettt wrote:Like one like what, man yes who what! And big no open men what try but who could what! Only yes no man what who damn like what no yes, three my yes in the, do who what! What What? Exactly! So unfoggy! Yes who wrong pills WOW damn yes Wooohhhooooooo!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 10 minutes later :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 20 minutes later :lol:

Initiate

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 11:23 am » by Scar7

On the original post: Why would the others exist separate from God and them also working together at the same time (as the bible dictates; i think)? Would that not make them one in the same as they are driven to the same outcome; Working in unison. We exist and so does what we "see". That is self evident enough that we are in a trinity. "God" created us and we took time to become conscious of ourselves. God then becomes conscious of itself as we become conscious of it, since we are apart of it/god. BANG! BIG BANG!
Last edited by Scar7 on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:36 am, edited 4 times in total.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 11:24 am » by Scar7

boondox681 wrote:Real TRINITY...
FATHER...god
SON-christ
HOLY SPIRIT....we/you/i

the ONLY purpose of religion is to separate you from god

peace :flop:

That sounds good too.

Writer

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 4:34 pm » by Seemorebetter

Jesus Says:..... :rtft: (Revelation 3:14) . . .These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God, ........... :rtft: (Proverbs 8:22) “Jehovah himself produced me as the beginning of his way, the earliest of his achievements of long ago.
:rtft: (Proverbs 8:30) then I came to be beside him as a master worker, and I came to be the one he was specially fond of day by day, I being glad before him all the time,

The holy spirit is Gods active force , His power ,He told Moses I must take some of my spirit off of you and give it to these 70 men that you have chosen. so it can be shared....It is not a person as Those who believe in the Trinity would have you believe. Listen to Jesus in Prayer.....
Jesus Says:This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.(John 17:3)

The Trinity is a demon inspired teaching.........PROBABLY most churchgoers today believe that Jesus Christ and his apostles developed the doctrine of the Trinity. However, Professor E. Washburn Hopkins explains in his book Origin and Evolution of Religion, page 336: “To Jesus and Paul the doctrine of the trinity was apparently unknown; at any rate, they say nothing about it.” They formulated no creed defining a Trinity.
The fact is, the word “trinity” does not even once occur in the Holy Bible. Nor are such expressions as “one God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit,” or “one substance with the Father,” found in the Bible. To the contrary, the Bible speaks of Christ as “the beginning of the creation by God,” and says that “the head of the Christ is God.” (Rev. 3:14; 1 Cor. 11:3) Thus, the New Catholic Encyclopedia says of the Trinity: “It is not, as already seen, directly and immediately the word of God.”—Volume 14, page 304.
UNKNOWN TO EARLY CHURCHMEN
Nor was the ‘three persons in one God’ concept developed immediately after the death of Jesus and his apostles. This is noted by Episcopal professor of church history James Arthur Muller, who writes: “This lack of a formulated doctrine of the Trinity reflects the theological thought of the second century. In the works of Justin Martyr, who wrote in about 150 A.D., the preexistence of the Son is stressed, yet in relation to the Father He is spoken of as ‘in the second place.’”—Creeds and Loyalty, page 9.
Even toward the end of the second century the prominent churchman Irenaeus spoke of Christ as being subordinate to God, not equal to him.—See Irenaeus Against Heresies, Book 2, chapter 28, section 8.
Thus the Trinity was unknown to early churchmen. Actually it was some 400 years or more after the death of Christ that the concept of ‘three persons in one God’ was finally formulated by men and introduced into the church.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 4:44 pm » by Takemeillgo

matrix2010 wrote:one center !
one god !

You are thinking Caramello choclate bars. I coud not decipher original message.

and remember kids
NOT SHOW CAN NOT SHOW WHEN SHOW!!!!!!

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 5:07 pm » by Harbin

[youtube]m_mDTLphIVY&[/youtube]

Previous