FAKE UFO VIDEOS FROM SPAIN FINALLY EXPOSED

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 06, 2009 3:28 pm » by Dukettt

Just as i commented when i saw it on disclose.tv.
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

PostTue Oct 06, 2009 3:56 pm » by Spacecadet

I personally think they covered it up by saying they faked it.It was starting to get too hot ,so maybe the govt/CIA told them to say, we made it all up/faked it.It is not the first time the powers above covered thing up.The last thing they would want is mainstream TV to broadcast it.I looked it at frame by fame and layers ,and I can tell you that allot of work and expense was involved in the making of this video.Very
good job for a fake?

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 06, 2009 4:02 pm » by Darrylmckay

spacecadet wrote:I personally think they covered it up by saying they faked it.It was starting to get too hot ,so maybe the govt/CIA told them to say, we made it all up/faked it.It is not the first time the powers above covered thing up.The last thing they would want is mainstream TV to broadcast it.I looked it at frame by fame and layers ,and I can tell you that allot of work and expense was involved in the making of this video.Very
good job for a fake?

Lets not get conspiracy crazy people, they admitted it was fake, its fake.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Initiate

PostWed Oct 07, 2009 9:02 am » by Tunique1

Bananas..

[youtube]g8XaBk7hhyU&feature=sub[/youtube]

viggerz

PostWed Oct 07, 2009 10:13 am » by viggerz

Nah it was a blatent fake. The splash was too delayed.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 07, 2009 10:34 am » by Tunique1

Please hit your flat hand on water a couple inches deep... splashes are delayed,

03.09.2009: physics in everyday life: water fountains

As the water spout is formed when a stone falls into the water?

A team led by Detlef Lohse of the University of Twente / Netherlands has experimentally investigated this everyday phenomenon for which there was no satisfactory explanation. With a high speed camera, they filmed, as a large 4 cm circular disk with a constant speed of 1 m / s was drawn through a vertical surface. The recorded images showed that the disc hineinfurchte a cylindrical cavity in the water. The water that weighed on the wall of the cylinder, then let them collapse: The cylinder is a ring tied, it was an almost singular point at which the water came rushing into the cavity from all directions to each other. This momentary encounter but did not - as one might initially suspect - shoot up a water-jet, since this is not enough water was set in motion. However, plunged after the constriction was completed and they had just made the lie behind the glass part of the cavity to an air bubble, or water radially into the cavity. The constriction has been identified as a liquid bridge with increasing thickness. From this, the water could escape only vertically upwards or downwards. Thus, two fine jets at right angles formed from the liquid bridge, an upward into space and down into the air bladder. With a numerical simulation of fluid field could be determined, from which evolved the beam. This area was roughly the size of the disc, but only about 0.2 mm thick (St. Gekle et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 102, 034502 (2009)).

from: http://www.physik-verstehen-mit-herz-un ... de-10.html

google translator... :peep:

Initiate

PostWed Oct 07, 2009 5:10 pm » by Tunique1

[youtube]U2u92Mmi7hM&feature=player_profilepage#[/youtube]

Initiate

PostWed Oct 07, 2009 5:20 pm » by Dboyseeker

"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs." NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter

Initiate

PostWed Oct 07, 2009 6:03 pm » by Tunique1

concrete wrote:
tunique1 wrote:Please hit your flat hand on water a couple inches deep... splashes are delayed,

??? :headscratch: ???

WTF are you on about? The physics of a hand splash in a shallow amount of water have nothing to do with a small object dropped in a large body of water.
Drop a marble in a full bathtub. Analyse the splash.
Then try to convince me this video is real.

Sure, a marble.... :clapper: How about a saucer at least, to keep the shape?

And where did i wrote shallow?

And what has the width or depht (ok it must be at least that deep that the body is completely under water + some % deeper ) to do with it...??? :headscratch: ??? I just made a point on the physiks of water displacement... You never jumped from a 3meter board or did you?

Btw.. the "thing" is accelerating and not dropping... tsss.. :badair: marble, dropping, shallow, convincing.. :top:

Are you discussing the splash now or the credibility? How about convincing yourself?

I couldn´t give less of what you want to see or want to be convinced of, not here to convince anybody...

???wtf??? is that an expression of your intelligence or should i feel hurt :dancing: to what you tell me about you with that... :banana:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 07, 2009 6:28 pm » by Blotto

when i first seen this .. i thought fake there are better fakes out there , but such is the techonlogy toady , that it is getting harder to spot the real deal from the fakes .. and people are easily missled, i rember seeing the hati video and thinking thats great , looks the part but i still had my doubts. and there are some great fakes out there. i dont know its just getting harder to spot. and with all this technology its also easy to debunk any real sightings. .... need something substantial like a giant ufo to show up at a live televised event.

PreviousNext