FAKE UFO VIDEOS FROM SPAIN FINALLY EXPOSED

Initiate

PostWed Oct 07, 2009 6:35 pm » by Tunique1

blotto wrote:when i first seen this .. i thought fake there are better fakes out there , but such is the techonlogy toady , that it is getting harder to spot the real deal from the fakes .. and people are easily missled, i rember seeing the hati video and thinking thats great , looks the part but i still had my doubts. and there are some great fakes out there. i dont know its just getting harder to spot. and with all this technology its also easy to debunk any real sightings. .... need something substantial like a giant ufo to show up at a live televised event.

:flop: championship NFL with 70.000? people in the arena and 150mio. live watchers...

yeah... would be a tough job to debunk :lol:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 07, 2009 6:47 pm » by Blotto

i do agree if it looks like its semi professionaly done then 9 times out of 10 its going to be fake. but there getting clever and useing original holiday vids then overlaying them with cgi ...

it has got to the point were we need a daylight sighting thats filmed by hundreds of diffrent people in diffrent locations. and it now needs to be more than just a silver orb in the sky. something gigantic on the scale of an aircraft carrier in the sky..

like you say tunique1 . something that they would struggle to debunk.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 07, 2009 6:57 pm » by Tunique1

Fair enough. Where I come from, a couple of inches of water is, shallow. Dunno what they think about it in lilleput though. No. I have never jumped from a 3m board, only the kids do that.
As for shooting a saucer at the water. There should be a small wave prior to the splash.
BTW. The minute I see production animation and credits before a video trying to prove something with stills and cheesy music.
I call fake. But, then again. I'm just biased. (quote concrete)

Ah, i see.. i didn´t mean the deepness of the vessel... ment to say your hand should dive at least a couple of inches under the surface... ok.. maybe not the best shape to compare but i just wanted to give a quick example...
:lol: never been a kid?? :lol: ok.. maybe you did not jump yourself but you should have seen some in your life i guess..

Yes, there should be a small hump but i doubt that it can be seen at that angle/distance.. and it should also kollaps with the vortex... in reality..

Guess you mean madmods intro.. now.. can´t speak for him but it seems to be something personal for him with this dudes of ufo italy or what that was.. and a message to terra.es why else??

so, did anybody came across a translation of why "they made" such :bullshit: ??

i just heard 1984 and Orwell... does that make sense :headscratch:
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 07, 2009 7:12 pm » by Blotto

concrete wrote:
blotto wrote: but there getting clever .

blotto.
It's they're. Not, there.

ROFL!!! :flop:
:cheers:

no dont please not you ... i didnt have you down for a grammar stick basher.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 07, 2009 7:17 pm » by Blotto

this one to me is a clear fake .... but there is an intresting point here ... i wonder how many real ufo vids are out there , that have been deliberately debunked

Initiate

PostWed Oct 07, 2009 7:41 pm » by Tunique1

blotto wrote:this one to me is a clear fake .... but there is an intresting point here ... i wonder how many real ufo vids are out there , that have been deliberately debunked

Good point! Or rotting in the archives.... I wonder what the us. military and space observers hold in their hands....

They probably don´t need to argue and discuss like we do.... :badair:

Video is fake.. yes.. but what of it.... i mean forget the whole acting bs....

One point is to make to clearify... is the silver dish cgi? probably.. maybe..?? I don´t know for sure and it would not mean much to me..... if its real the next question would be.... us? russia? brazil? vril? or who? alien? ah... :bullshit:

So they made a tribute to O. W.´s 1984? doesn´t sound a bit better imo....

Previous