Fakery as natural expression of copy and second hand thinkin

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 03, 2011 6:33 am » by Tertiusgaudens

We observe a growing number of students using second hand sources for their essays instead of original sources - it`s more simple reading about, let`s say Chomsky instead of reading Chomsky itself. I have seen that so many times over the years.

Interesting is also watching people for instance in the sauna - most of young and old ones have shaved genitals, breasts and other body parts. They often use similar Eau de toilettes, smell similar, have similar hair cuts and even similar dressing. It has become difficult seeing an original none copy being.

Our modern society is pushing us into similar behaviour, rules and taste. We have become a copy society of second hand individuals.

Here there is a deep reason of copying political correctness and non offensive speeking (btw, what the fuck is offensive if not determined in a copying way laundered with fabric softener, so to speak in a parable).

We experience copying and faked pics, vids and all kinds of media being considered as normal.

No wonder fakery is a natural expression of a copy society of second hand beings.

Heidegger once said:

The mark of our modern society is this - all is being made an object.

And not even subjects (btw living creatures) are excluded...
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 03, 2011 6:42 am » by Tertiusgaudens

See a reference to here:

jerusalem-ufo-fake-t42512.html
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 03, 2011 11:50 am » by Svaha

I taught my children to look peripheral. This not only takes away the obsession with objects, but also enhances learning.

It is not the only reason, children are not taught to think for themselves and more important, not taught to use the creative part.
Learning at it's best is fun.

What also is important is the abandoning of the family structure.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell