Fakes

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 11:01 am » by Evangellion1

As a long term member of this site, I have to ask, when are the fakers going to stop flooding this site with their rubbish clips? Are they so desperate for attention that they have to taint this site with trash? There are numerous serial offenders (you know who you all are) that are notorious for it yet are still allowed to post. This does nothing but reinforce to debunkers that UFO's are figments of our wild and vivid imaginations. This administrators of this site need to weed out those responsible and get rid of them once and for all. Then we might all be able to enjoy the genuinely unidentified for what they are...UFO's.
Last edited by Evangellion1 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 11:03 am » by Kerrblur2

Evangellion1 wrote:As a long term member of this site, I have to ask, when are the fakers going to stop flooding this site with their rubbish clips? Are they so desperate for attention that they have to taint this site with trash? Serial offenders such as Grey are notorious for it yet are still allowed to post. This does nothing but reinforce to debunkers that UFO's are figments of our wild and vivid imaginations. This administrators of this site need to weed out those responsible and get rid of them once and for all. Then we might all be able to enjoy the genuinely unidentified for what they are...UFO's.

it wont stop, now its all about how many videos you can post, and if you get get your name on the front page. doesnt matter anymore, have you seen youtube lately? you cant watch 3 minutes into a video without it cuttin out and going to a 30 second commercial.

this site turned into a money maker, good idea imo from the owner yet hurts its reputation.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 11:11 am » by Ayaflash

you cant watch 3 minutes into a video without it cuttin out and going to a 30 second commercial.

use ADBLOCK + man! https://adblockplus.org/en/firefox
The highest truth cannot be put into words. - Lao tzu.

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 11:14 am » by Evangellion1

It shouldn't be about money. It should be about the truth and there are too many fakers distorting that. I for one don't know how much longer I will remain a member of this site. I am tired of weeding through the crap to find the ones that appear genuine. It used to be a good site but that was then. And as for youtube.....well what can you say?

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 11:19 am » by Kerrblur2

Evangellion1 wrote:It shouldn't be about money. It should be about the truth and there are too many fakers distorting that. I for one don't know how much longer I will remain a member of this site. I am tired of weeding through the crap to find the ones that appear genuine. It used to be a good site but that was then. And as for youtube.....well what can you say?

not gonna lie, the owner of the site had alittle help in getting this all linked up like it is now, if I bought this site couple years ago, I would have done the same thing. this is a business, 2 years ago this only made like 60k a year, now its tripled its value at least!

sorry money wins unfortunently

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 11:21 am » by Toxic32

Evangellion1 wrote:As a long term member of this site, I have to ask, when are the fakers going to stop flooding this site with their rubbish clips? Are they so desperate for attention that they have to taint this site with trash? There are numerous serial offenders (you know who you all are) that are notorious for it yet are still allowed to post. This does nothing but reinforce to debunkers that UFO's are figments of our wild and vivid imaginations. This administrators of this site need to weed out those responsible and get rid of them once and for all. Then we might all be able to enjoy the genuinely unidentified for what they are...UFO's.

Your first post after all this time. You must really have an itch. I must admit I tend to agree with your point of view. Especially when it's blatantly obvious that it's a fake.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 11:23 am » by Evangellion1

I have commented on videos before but admittedly this is my first forum post. I guess it finally got the better of me haha

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 11:33 am » by Kerrblur2

Evangellion1 wrote:I have commented on videos before but admittedly this is my first forum post. I guess it finally got the better of me haha

all or most of the videos are garbage nowadays i must admit hah. couple good documentaries but thats it.
if your business savy at all you must understand the owner of this site was spending more money to try to keep this site up than the money coming in. he needed to come to modern times, business is business.

He needed a marketing makeover, and now the site flourishes