Fall of the Vatican, or the world?

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 9:40 pm » by Svaha

mediasorcerer wrote:yes they have been running the vatican like a bank since it started,the only concern is what will take its place?

The destruction of an empty vatican. ('cause they will be gone by then)
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 11, 2010 7:45 am » by Iwanci

Hmmm hmmm (clearing throat).
What? The fall of the Vatican and Roman catholic church? You believe that?

Me thinks not! Firstly I will state that I am not a believer in prophecies and this is just my opinion.
The Roman Catholic Church will not be here forever. No religion as we know it will look the same in our future. They will disappear, as we know them, through change and evolution they will be gone. What then will replace them? I believe that in the same vein as a ‘One Government World’ we will eventually have a ‘One Religion Belief’. Why? Because this is the way things evolve. There is too much fragmentation between religions at the moment, this will continue to grow and the ‘peoples’ will begin to turn away from ALL religions in their masses (this has begun, look at any parish stats from any church). People are realizing that their religion does not fit in nor tolerates their evolved lifestyle. So what will happen? As all good business, the religions will bring their members together (there are obvious synergies and gains in economies of scale), religions will begin increasingly tolerating each other, will start accepting similarities and change their stance. ‘Many’ religions will merge into few, and the few will eventually merge into ‘One’, all with the blessings of the governments.

Strangely enough, it is the people who are driving the change. For example, mixed’ cultural marriages these days are more common and acceptable than they were as little as 20 years ago. ‘Love’ has no barrier, and if one person truly loves another, the churches have a very difficult time arguing the validity of that love. As little as 20 years ago your marriage would not be recognized between churches and if you were a couple (say one Greek Orthodox and the other Catholic) you would need to have a ceremony in both churches in order for each to be recognized, these days, one ceremony in either of the churches suffices. The Catholic church has already changed its stance and is more accepting of the orthodox churches and the uniting churches preaching’s to the point that they are inviting priests from other denominations to join Catholicism, after all they are all based on similar values. Many of the doctrines of similar religions are being cross pollinated and ‘like’ religions are accepting one another.

So the prophecy states what? That the church system as we know is coming to an end. No alarmist catastrophic event, a simply business transaction that will bring economies of scale back into the equation, no different to any main stream business proposition, many companies do not simply cease to exist, they evolve through acquisition or simple organic growth to the point where they become new entities.

The real issue as already stated is.. what will this new entity be?
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 1:02 am » by Rockapocalypse

iwanci wrote:Hmmm hmmm (clearing throat).
What? The fall of the Vatican and Roman catholic church? You believe that?

Me thinks not! Firstly I will state that I am not a believer in prophecies and this is just my opinion.
The Roman Catholic Church will not be here forever. No religion as we know it will look the same in our future. They will disappear, as we know them, through change and evolution they will be gone. What then will replace them? I believe that in the same vein as a ‘One Government World’ we will eventually have a ‘One Religion Belief’. Why? Because this is the way things evolve. There is too much fragmentation between religions at the moment, this will continue to grow and the ‘peoples’ will begin to turn away from ALL religions in their masses (this has begun, look at any parish stats from any church). People are realizing that their religion does not fit in nor tolerates their evolved lifestyle. So what will happen? As all good business, the religions will bring their members together (there are obvious synergies and gains in economies of scale), religions will begin increasingly tolerating each other, will start accepting similarities and change their stance. ‘Many’ religions will merge into few, and the few will eventually merge into ‘One’, all with the blessings of the governments.

Strangely enough, it is the people who are driving the change. For example, mixed’ cultural marriages these days are more common and acceptable than they were as little as 20 years ago. ‘Love’ has no barrier, and if one person truly loves another, the churches have a very difficult time arguing the validity of that love. As little as 20 years ago your marriage would not be recognized between churches and if you were a couple (say one Greek Orthodox and the other Catholic) you would need to have a ceremony in both churches in order for each to be recognized, these days, one ceremony in either of the churches suffices. The Catholic church has already changed its stance and is more accepting of the orthodox churches and the uniting churches preaching’s to the point that they are inviting priests from other denominations to join Catholicism, after all they are all based on similar values. Many of the doctrines of similar religions are being cross pollinated and ‘like’ religions are accepting one another.

So the prophecy states what? That the church system as we know is coming to an end. No alarmist catastrophic event, a simply business transaction that will bring economies of scale back into the equation, no different to any main stream business proposition, many companies do not simply cease to exist, they evolve through acquisition or simple organic growth to the point where they become new entities.

The real issue as already stated is.. what will this new entity be?

I think that religions changing at all proves the falsity of everything about them. Religions shouldn't change just because people do, and if a religion doesnt fit your lifestyle and you change to another religion, that just makes yyou a fake person and basically a sheep. Yeah, your beliefs can change as you experience different things and whatnot but all this, to me, just proves that religions are created by people either for control or benevolent guidance. People need benevolent guidance of course but just the fact that it's all made up really gets under my skin. People must be blind to think that reality changes with their beliefs.
"Where should we be if no one tries to find out what lies beyond? Have you ever wanted to look beyond the clouds and stars and see what makes trees bud and darkness change to light? But people call you crazy when you talk like that.."

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 5:53 am » by Harbin

Useful, entertaining and funny for you religious deconstructionists.

[youtube]8n0jiFoFfl0&[/youtube]
Antiwar.com

Previous