FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS: PAST, PRESENT AND THE FUTURE

Initiate

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 1:47 am » by pandoras

BWAHAHAHA!!
Fucking got me demobe!!

I didn't want to call bullshit on you directly and call your veracity into question considering your longstanding membership here and potentialy damaging your credibility, ergo. my redacted reply.

Thanks low for checking the links out.

I'm such a putz.. :oops: hehehe
Please accept my apology for doubting you and not conducting my own due diligence.
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 1:58 am » by Mozi!!a

never mind :D

pandoras this post got nothing to do with longstanding membership or credibility :dunno: this is just usually dtv post. to raise some new questions

just letting you know

just letting you know :flop:

Initiate

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 3:19 am » by pandoras

demobe wrote:never mind :D

pandoras this post got nothing to do with longstanding membership or credibility :dunno: this is just usually dtv post. to raise some new questions

just letting you know

point taken.

Initiate

PostSun Mar 11, 2012 10:01 pm » by Eeeeeee

demobe wrote:never mind :D

just letting you know

demobe There Are Times When We Need Party Animals...But There Are Times Like Today That We NEED Real Men & Fearless. Die For Something Or Die For Nothing...You Said It Death Is The Inescapable Common Denominator. There Are Those That Prefer To Hold Their Girl Friends Hand Than To Hold The Sword Of Truth. Too Bad Females Prefer A Cute guy Over A Brave Man. So Now All Men Want To Be cute Instead Of Brave. :flop:
False Flag Operations Are Real...I'm A Surviver. My Nation Has Betrayed Me...Living In Exile. Both Of My Parents Have Been Murdered By The NWO.
Survival Man 1
Secret NWO Agenda...
Islam Nations & Others Are Being Used By The NWO Hybrid Dictator Genius To Overload The Earth With Blind Violence. This Hybrid Is War From His Hideout At Dulce Underground Base But When He Surfaces He Will Be Called Peace.

Previous