False Flag Operations: The Crisis Route to the New World Ord

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 2:50 pm » by Doingmypart

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2010051110 ... order.html

terror attacks( 9/11 & 7/7), oil spills ( theres 3 now incase you haven't been paying attention), cyber attacks (type in false flag cyber attack in goolge) all these bull shit flags I'm fucking sick of it. All just ways for them to strip us of our rights piece by piece. What do you think?
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Initiate

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 3:00 pm » by Kingdraco

:look:

Writer

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 3:08 pm » by Believenothing

have you ever thought for a minute that humanity is a lie and that this reality is actually the creation of satanists (lucifer is the god in the bible not that old man with a beard) and that you are just consciousness experiencing it through the human form? We have no rights because we are not human, we are just consciousness. Why do you think satanists worship lucifer the supreme being? Because everything you experience with your five senses is his creation, follow him and you will be saved. Life is the ultimate deception, no-thing is real.

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 3:21 pm » by Doingmypart

believenothing wrote:have you ever thought for a minute that humanity is a lie and that this reality is actually the creation of satanists (lucifer is the god in the bible not that old man with a beard) and that you are just consciousness experiencing it through the human form? We have no rights because we are not human, we are just consciousness. Why do you think satanists worship lucifer the supreme being? Because everything you experience with your five senses is his creation, follow him and you will be saved. Life is the ultimate deception, no-thing is real.

ok religion a side if we are simply consciousness then for some reason that higher self has manifested this reality for a reason so my question to you is this are you simply ignoring the problems of this world becuase they don't matter or because it's to hard? If all this is made by our own thoughts then there must be something here worth learning in all this chaos so my challenge to you is to keep learning this artical I posted is a great tool for that, read it and give me you opinion.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Writer

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 6:40 pm » by Believenothing

Good questions. Firstly i do not believe we have manifested this reality by our own free will and i dont believe in the higher self. We are awareness(the observer or consciousness) there is no advancement, no enlightment, no evolution. We are everything and no-thing right now, no need to search for it and no need to try and become it. Ive come to the conclusion that its all one big lie, absolutley everything. We are just observing a reality that something/group has created (using us) nothing more. We have become engrossed in this observation and believe that all this is actually real (that it has meaning).

Nice article btw. Been reading the game plan for 10 plus years. Lol i dont egnore the problems (i read about them everyday) its just that ive dropped my pre conceived ideas on everything. I dont know where your at as a person but heres a few links to to give you an idea on how i tick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIX_zk5NN6g
(this guy has a lot of vids so check them all when you have the time)

He basically talks about what we are (awareness the observer or consciousness, whatever you want to name it)

Now if your ready watch this vid
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid= ... 608625413#

then bookmark this site and read a couple of pages from time to time
http://illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com/

have fun cause its a bit of head fuck