FALSE FLAG World War 3 USA To Invade Iran. WAKE UP WORLD TIM

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 1:52 am » by Kerrblur2

shaggietrip wrote:
fatbastard wrote:My point is, America is the worlds biggest terrorist organisation.

Hah!!! you are wrong. Think about it. You state organisation which I am in hopes you mean organization. America is not the biggest. You are thinking in a box. Step outside of that box. Which organization do you now see?

:think:

هو الجهادي. يفكر العالم الغربي هي الشر.. انه يريد قتلهم

Forgive me my Moroccan friend anour is here. he typed for me lol!
my friend anour seems to think fatbasterd is a jihadist.
Last edited by Kerrblur2 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 am » by Fatbastard

shaggietrip wrote:
fatbastard wrote:My point is, America is the worlds biggest terrorist organisation.

Hah!!! you are wrong. Think about it. You state organisation which I am in hopes you mean organization. America is not the biggest. You are thinking in a box. Step outside of that box. Which organization do you now see?

Who the fuck are you, shit head.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 2:05 am » by Malogg

Same old give a Monkey a banana, and the Monkey will do tricks.
Image :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 2:06 am » by Shaggietrip

fatbastard wrote:
shaggietrip wrote:

Who the fuck are you, shit head.

I am shaggietrip can you not read either. I am not a troll nor a ignorant person.As I am beginning to actually believe you are Why would you respond in such a way. Whom are you really angry with? I simply asked you a question which I am sure 85% of whom post here could answer. Some one plz post the answer to whom is the biggest terrorist at this time is. I will have to hang my head pretty low if i have to give clues.

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 2:10 am » by Kerrblur2

shaggie dont give this fatty time. he is a jihadist! and threatened me in another thread. Thinks he is Super smart and will flame you on anything! Do not give him time... And this is coming from my Friend Anour, we just spent the last 10 minutes reading alot of his posts. my muslim friend with me Says straight up. this guy is a lone bird. A angry muslim! His views are split in two. and I say he is a arrogant prick.

Dont give this guy time. Like garcia said

garciaface wrote:Hey, Kerr. Bastard is saturnv's alter ego, I think. Both drunks, one philosophical :rtft: and one criminally insane :yell: . He's the cunt, when it is all said and done. Ever see the film Surrogates? Remember the big, fat nasty guy who loads up into a hot blonde bitch to go to bars and blow guys out in the parking lot :vomit: ? Same concept. :badair:

:dancer:

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 2:15 am » by Shaggietrip

shaggie dont give this fatty time. he is a jihadist! and threatened me in another thread. Thinks he is Super smart and will flame you anything! Do not give him time... And this in coming from my Friend Anour we just spent the last 10 minutes reading alot of his posts. my muslim friend with me Says straight up. this guy is a lone bird. A angry muslim! His views are split in two.

Dont give this guy time. Like garcia said

I know her game. I was just trying to entertain myself. If she does not know the answer it is proof that said person is just a how should I put it. Insane may work.

Note: I must say i am sorry to the ladies if fatbastard is not a female. If he is male he is really not doing the male gender any good at all nor would the single celled brain be doing the female gender any good either!

ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 2:19 am » by Kerrblur2

lol Well put lol! I dont think Fatty is female... Types too much like a arrogant male. A jihadist. lol no no seriously. I dont think Fatty is a She.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 2:30 am » by Shaggietrip

Ok well crapbastard is male. Now I must admit I knew this. crapbastard is always throwing crap out there. Then when "he" is asked a question that would be so easily answered "he" just spazzes out.

Actual footage of fatbastard In my opinion.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Anyway. Global Bankers is the answer. Look into it. I will stand by my answer. They have no losses anymore. They have the system and are using it. War and debt will only add to there cause. Eventually it does fail.Yes monetarily or by war. It is inevitable as stated earlier in post.

ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 2:34 am » by Malogg

shaggietrip wrote:Ok well crapbastard is male. Now I must admit I knew this. crapbastard is always throwing crap out there. Then when "he" is asked a question that would be so easily answered "he" just spazzes out.

Actual footage of fatbastard In my opinion.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Anyway. Global Bankers is the answer. Look into it. I will stand by my answer. They have no losses anymore. They have the system and are using it. War and debt will only add to there cause. Eventually it does fail.Yes monetarily or by war. It is inevitable as stated earlier in post.

So true like I kinda said bankers give money to see WAR. "Same old give a Monkey a banana, and the Monkey will do tricks."
Image :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 2:40 am » by Kerrblur2

That vid was sooooo funny

PreviousNext