FALSE FLAG World War 3 USA To Invade Iran. WAKE UP WORLD TIM

Initiate

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 2:56 am » by Istvan12

I must say I did skip through a lot of the finger pointing and name calling, but I did want to give my opinion, some may agree, and others may not, but to me that is ok, it can make for great debates as long as we keep it civilized. and I don't like to lower myself to the level of all our governments being the bullies on the playground.

Anyway, back to my opinion.

I really don't believe in this assassination attempt, I believe it was staged by the CIA and the Obamanites just like 911 was by the Bush'wackers and their coke sniffers.
reason for this opinion is how USA is pushing to invade and attack right away without yet again another full investigation by NATO and this time Iran is clearly stating they had nothing to do with this. I bet the 2 prisoners will end up dead sometime soon before they can be questioned outside of CIA but will have a video tape confession that can't be proven/disproven.

NATO really needs to step back, and do a proper investigation on this to make sure the world knows what is going on correctly .. if I am correct and this happens then this charade will destroy the USA market completely and I for one will be very sad 'cause I have a lot of good friends in USA like I have in many different countries. This will truely start a full USA revolution to oust the USA government.

btw the way the government and 1% elites of USA are acting now reminds me of Communist dictatorships.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 3:03 am » by Malogg

istvan12 wrote:I must say I did skip through a lot of the finger pointing and name calling, but I did want to give my opinion, some may agree, and others may not, but to me that is ok, it can make for great debates as long as we keep it civilized. and I don't like to lower myself to the level of all our governments being the bullies on the playground.

I really don't believe in this assassination attempt, I believe it was staged by the CIA and the Obamanites just like 911 was by the Bush'wackers and their coke sniffers.
reason for this opinion is how USA is pushing to invade and attack right away without yet again another full investigation by NATO and this time Iran is clearly stating they had nothing to do with this. I bet the 2 prisoners will end up dead sometime soon before they can be questioned outside of CIA but will have a video tape confession that can't be proven/disproven.

NATO really needs to step back, and do a proper investigation on this to make sure the world knows what is going on correctly .. if I am correct and this happens then this charade will destroy the USA market completely and I for one will be very sad 'cause I have a lot of good friends in USA like I have in many different countries. This will truely start a full USA revolution to oust the USA government.

btw the way the government and 1% elites of USA are acting now reminds me of Communist dictatorships.

Wow bet you got some fuckers tripping out after reading that pmsl ya got my wee brain ticking :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 3:09 am » by Shaggietrip

istvan12 wrote:I must say I did skip through a lot of the finger pointing and name calling, but I did want to give my opinion, some may agree, and others may not, but to me that is ok, it can make for great debates as long as we keep it civilized. and I don't like to lower myself to the level of all our governments being the bullies on the playground.

Nice response. It smells very fishy to me this Iran thing. The take overs are getting exponentially quicker and quicker in that region.

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 3:15 am » by Malogg

Gotta be linked, sure of it.

I know this is gonna rippppp!!! the EU to bits

http://www.defencegreece.com/index.php/ ... to-greece/

Mayb to protect Israel from invasion from Iran and Turkey or could it be to help with invasion of Iran lol prolly feck all to do with it but there is always a reason behind madness.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 3:59 am » by E6722maj

i think this plot is every bit as real as saddam's WMDs were

whatever

Initiate

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 4:19 am » by Garciaface

The elites are totally out of control, running around naked, screaming at the top of their lungs, fornicating anything that gets in their way, killing anyone who tries to stop them, and totally unaware of who they are, where they are, what they are doing and WHY!

If you were walking the boulevard with your spouse and kids, and some maniac ran by doing all the above, and suddenly came running at you, what would you do? Well, that’s a perfect analogy as to what is going on with the American political and moneyed elite. They are totally out of control and are not even trying to HIDE their actions! They need to be stopped!

Initiate

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 5:16 am » by Astroboy777

flecktarn wrote:Image
fear the government not iran

Indeed! :flop:

This could help people see why...

Upload to Disclose.tv

.................................Image

Initiate

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 12:11 pm » by Ballance

so how about the ZIONIST option???
shit... im so sorrrrrry... i just couldnt hold myself.

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 12:28 pm » by Willnot

Yes, this smells like a setup

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 12:49 pm » by Dukettt

Where is the money for massive war? Where to get troops? I would guess it will be close to impossible to get any allies for this doomed venture, so US going in on it's own, while fighting two "neverending" wars at the same time?
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

PreviousNext