FALSE FLAG World War 3 USA To Invade Iran. WAKE UP WORLD TIM

Initiate

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 1:11 pm » by Keniwaki

I guess US wants it's citizens to remain confused and dumb.
Same old tactics used by Bush. Pity that government can manipulate it's citizens in forgetting real problems like Wall Street corrupting politicians, by cooking up bullshit excuse to attack other country.
[b]FUCK GOLDMAN SUCKS and VATICAN[/b]

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 3:24 am » by Boondox681

My point is, America is the worlds biggest terrorist organisation.

wow fat,dare i say that i agree with you.

i call it like i see it.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 3:31 am » by The57ironman

dukettt wrote:Where is the money for massive war? Where to get troops? I would guess it will be close to impossible to get any allies for this doomed venture, so US going in on it's own, while fighting two "neverending" wars at the same time?

.....eh..............same war , different day...

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Initiate

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 3:45 am » by gf2010

The top of the pyramid will fall off as soon as they make a step into Iran. But it wont get destroyed, its just going to be placed onto the pyramid China is building.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 5:05 am » by Keniwaki

Nostradamus predicted that caos in middle east will extend toward Europe.
Obama acting like Bush is just too freaking sad.
Good luck guys.
Wouldn't shock me if they start drafting youths for this invasion!
[b]FUCK GOLDMAN SUCKS and VATICAN[/b]

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 5:13 am » by 44z44

gf2010 wrote:The top of the pyramid will fall off as soon as they make a step into Iran. But it wont get destroyed, its just going to be placed onto the pyramid China is building.

So fucking true,China is the n-w-o elite's goal,but first they(n-w-o puppets) must destroy u-s-a.

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Initiate

PostSun Mar 11, 2012 8:29 pm » by Eeeeeee

truthsekr76 wrote:This is a serious question.Why would it be WWIII if we invade Iran?Why does everyone on the planet see Iran as such a threat....they are just a small little tiny dot on the world map.They dont even have a good military.One pass over Iran with a stealth bomber loaded with hellfire missles would wipe out any hope they had at fighting back...they know this too!If we invade Iran it would not be WWIII....it would just be another Iraq or Afghanistan..nothing else.

Of Course Iran Is Just Another Irak...Except For The Fact That This Time Russia Has Warned Us That Iran Will Be The Last Chocolate Chip Cookie We Will Put Our Fangs Into. Russia Is No Threat By Way Of Conventional Military Might. So The Only Real Russian Defence Would Be Nuklear. So In Essence Within Minutes Russia Will Hit All Major U.S. Cities In Responce To An Attack On Iran. Russia Knows That If They Don't Stop This Bliztkrigg If Invasions Early On...It Will Have To Deal With This NWO Dictator All By It's Self. This NWO Dictator Wants A Unipolar World & All Nations Including Russia Will Be Invaded Before This Years End 2012. Enter WW3... :flop:
Survival Man 1
Secret NWO Agenda...
Islam Nations & Others Are Being Used By The NWO Hybrid Dictator Genius To Overload The Earth With Blind Violence. This Hybrid Is War From His Hideout At Dulce Underground Base But When He Surfaces He Will Be Called Peace.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 12, 2012 9:33 pm » by SUKHOV

eeeeeee wrote:
truthsekr76 wrote:This is a serious question.Why would it be WWIII if we invade Iran?Why does everyone on the planet see Iran as such a threat....they are just a small little tiny dot on the world map.They dont even have a good military.One pass over Iran with a stealth bomber loaded with hellfire missles would wipe out any hope they had at fighting back...they know this too!If we invade Iran it would not be WWIII....it would just be another Iraq or Afghanistan..nothing else.

Of Course Iran Is Just Another Irak...Except For The Fact That This Time Russia Has Warned Us That Iran Will Be The Last Chocolate Chip Cookie We Will Put Our Fangs Into. Russia Is No Threat By Way Of Conventional Military Might. So The Only Real Russian Defence Would Be Nuklear. So In Essence Within Minutes Russia Will Hit All Major U.S. Cities In Responce To An Attack On Iran. Russia Knows That If They Don't Stop This Bliztkrigg If Invasions Early On...It Will Have To Deal With This NWO Dictator All By It's Self. This NWO Dictator Wants A Unipolar World & All Nations Including Russia Will Be Invaded Before This Years End 2012. Enter WW3... :flop:
Survival Man 1

They will not. Just because what you see on TV or hear from propaganda doesn't mean its true.
If you think Russia, Iran, or China are not formidable fighting forces you've got some serious thinking and research to do. They aren't crackpot dictatorships with insurgents running around with 80's armaments... They have Armies, Marines, Generals, Command Centers, Intelligence, Air Forces, Navys, etc... this is not a joke. It needs to be stopped. These countries aren't our enemies, its everyones governments that are...

Edit: Can't spell. ><
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Initiate

PostSat Mar 17, 2012 3:37 am » by Eeeeeee

travvysavvy wrote:
eeeeeee wrote:

Survival Man 1

They will not. Just because what you see on TV or hear from propaganda doesn't mean its true.
If you think Russia, Iran, or China are not formidable fighting forces you've got some serious thinking and research to do. They aren't crackpot dictatorships with insurgents running around with 80's armaments... They have Armies, Marines, Generals, Command Centers, Intelligence, Air Forces, Navys, etc... this is not a joke. It needs to be stopped. These countries aren't our enemies, its everyones governments that are...
Edit: Can't spell. ><

Allright travvysavvy It's Suppossed To Read...Bliztkrigg Of Invasions...Thanks For Catching That One For Me. :flop:
Survival Man 1
Secret NWO Agenda...
Islam Nations & Others Are Being Used By The NWO Hybrid Dictator Genius To Overload The Earth With Blind Violence. This Hybrid Is War From His Hideout At Dulce Underground Base But When He Surfaces He Will Be Called Peace.

Previous