FALSE FLAG World War 3 USA To Invade Iran. WAKE UP WORLD TIM

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 12, 2011 10:49 pm » by Malogg

FALSE FLAG World War 3 USA To Invade Iran. WAKE UP WORLD TIME FOR REVOLUTION!
[youtube]KYRRnuKtf6U#![/youtube]
HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 12, 2011 11:05 pm » by One-23

It,s not about any assassination plot we all know that it's about controlling Irans
Natural resources: petroleum, natural gas, coal, chromium, copper, iron ore, lead, manganese, zinc, sulfur

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 12, 2011 11:16 pm » by Malogg

cageyone23 wrote:It,s not about any assassination plot we all know that it's about controlling Irans
Natural resources: petroleum, natural gas, coal, chromium, copper, iron ore, lead, manganese, zinc, sulfur

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/report- ... ed-online/
HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 12, 2011 11:21 pm » by One-23

I'm not claiming to be an oracle of any kind but "who provoked who" needs to be asked.
The thought of any war is frightening and saddens me.
I just hope it just a bit of arm flexing thats going on.

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Initiate

PostWed Oct 12, 2011 11:27 pm » by Truthsekr76

This is a serious question.Why would it be WWIII if we invade Iran?Why does everyone on the planet see Iran as such a threat....they are just a small little tiny dot on the world map.They dont even have a good military.One pass over Iran with a stealth bomber loaded with hellfire missles would wipe out any hope they had at fighting back...they know this too!If we invade Iran it would not be WWIII....it would just be another Iraq or Afghanistan..nothing else.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 12, 2011 11:27 pm » by Theprophet

It''s the old same game America is playing.
They are feeling like Russia that the Strong North European countries with China and India are getting more and more power. So they make this things up to show the world yeah where the real deal.

So Yes Obama Yes we Can not CHANGE !!!
Are u ready..... Are u ready, do you know, i seen you to, are you ready, i got to show, i feel this for you...... feel this for you........

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 12, 2011 11:29 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

yep, but this time people are not buying it

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 12, 2011 11:34 pm » by One-23

truthsekr76 wrote:.they are just a small little tiny dot on the world map.They dont even have a good military.

Size dosen't matter. Resource is a powerful commodity when brokering deals with allies

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

PostWed Oct 12, 2011 11:59 pm » by Pedrammtf

truthsekr76 wrote:This is a serious question.Why would it be WWIII if we invade Iran?Why does everyone on the planet see Iran as such a threat....they are just a small little tiny dot on the world map.They dont even have a good military.One pass over Iran with a stealth bomber loaded with hellfire missles would wipe out any hope they had at fighting back...they know this too!If we invade Iran it would not be WWIII....it would just be another Iraq or Afghanistan..nothing else.

NOp !

1- its a good opportunity to build the ruined economy of the US and europe countries. they make arab countries to start a war against iran and US and europe will sell weapons and ... to the both side of the war and after ruining the countries by war they send their companies to build it . so their economy will be safe !

2- its good opportunity to reduce inner pressure on iran government because of the 3 billion $ Embezzlement and changing the inner atmosphere of public mind of this country .

3- syria will have benefits because of this matter

4- it will effect the occupy wallstreet and will change the news head lines and cover it up like syria.

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 12:05 am » by Acid303

Surely the fact that Iran are on the road to becoming nuclear would accelerate the "threat" of WWIII?

Next