Family Guy, mind prep for NWO?

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 236
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:29 am

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 11:07 am » by grev


check this story
(image is too large to post)
http://i51.tinypic.com/fbgiex.jpg

thoughts?

i think it could be true.
The bigger, the brighter, the illuminated
Controls the audience

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4742
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 11:34 am » by Will69ease


Here you go...
Image
Image
Image

Initiate
Posts: 576
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:15 am

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 11:43 am » by Whiteknight2000


So if there is an increase in violence in a family guy season the "NWO" bullshit is automatically blamed.

It was clearly stated in that forum post from some annoymous guy who might just be some random. That Seth McFarlon was going through a rough time whilst writing season 8.

It never was linked to the NWO.

Seriously guys, you guy's will just find anything and try to link it to some bullshit.

Initiate
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:51 am

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 11:50 am » by Crolin


If its genuine, theres some very interesting comments made by the anonymous writer.

Maybe this 'steve' is some kind of handler for seth mcfarlane, we've heard how celebs, people in media, politicians etc. have handlers almost controlling them, like they have some kind of hold on them. making sure certain ideas, story line plots are presented to us.

I do watch Family guy, and I gotta say throughout the seasons there have been some real sick jokes, stuff I wonder how anyone can laugh at, I know its a cartoon but it does present some very borderline sick material.theres whole episodes where I dont fiind one thing funny.

when I saw Dwayne Johnson make his apperance, i thought that was a bit weird, but I took it as the show evolving and making gradual changes to appeal to a wider audience. what the anonymous writer was saying about him looking uneasy and saying it was a favour to 'steve' brings to mind other stories I've come across, about celebs 'selling their souls' for want of a better term, to gain popularity and a boost into, music, films, politics whatever.. and how they seem to fear their 'handler', like theyve got something on them, and take it all away in an instance.

I wouldnt be surprised at all if most popular tv shows, music, films are all governed according to a kinda blueprint- what they want to present to the population at certain times. I dont think TBTB would pass up such an opportunity to covertly affect and influence the minds of people.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2184
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 8:55 pm

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 11:52 am » by Redwoodrick


Man I can see no NWO link.
And the guy sounds like a disgruntled former employee psychoanalyzing his boss. :roll:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate
Posts: 576
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:15 am

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 11:56 am » by Whiteknight2000


crolin wrote:If its genuine, theres some very interesting comments made by the anonymous writer.

Maybe this 'steve' is some kind of handler for seth mcfarlane, we've heard how celebs, people in media, politicians etc. have handlers almost controlling them, like they have some kind of hold on them. making sure certain ideas, story line plots are presented to us.

I do watch Family guy, and I gotta say throughout the seasons there have been some real sick jokes, stuff I wonder how anyone can laugh at, I know its a cartoon but it does present some very borderline sick material.theres whole episodes where I dont fiind one thing funny.

when I saw Dwayne Johnson make his apperance, i thought that was a bit weird, but I took it as the show evolving and making gradual changes to appeal to a wider audience. what the anonymous writer was saying about him looking uneasy and saying it was a favour to 'steve' brings to mind other stories I've come across, about celebs 'selling their souls' for want of a better term, to gain popularity and a boost into, music, films, politics whatever.. and how they seem to fear their 'handler', like theyve got something on them, and take it all away in an instance.

I wouldnt be surprised at all if most popular tv shows, music, films are all governed according to a kinda blueprint- what they want to present to the population at certain times. I dont think TBTB would pass up such an opportunity to covertly affect and influence the minds of people.


I work in the media, and I can tell you right now that your theory itself of governments running everything on TV is bullshit. Corporations yes. But its all about their products. There is control to a certain degree, but the writer, and directors and film makers still have control in a certain way.

There's a lot of independent film makers out there that make it big and still manage to get their message across.

Not everything has to be controlled by an "EVIL GOVERNMENT".

The people who run our governments are human too. Or have you forgotten that?

Like I said. There are people out there who have alot of time on their hands who spend time on the internet 24/7 looking for proof, or something close to proof to support their theories of a NWO. If they can't find anything they'll just link something that has nothing to do with NWO, and somehow just claim it is.

Initiate
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:51 am

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 1:54 pm » by Crolin


whiteknight2000 wrote:
crolin wrote:If its genuine, theres some very interesting comments made by the anonymous writer.

Maybe this 'steve' is some kind of handler for seth mcfarlane, we've heard how celebs, people in media, politicians etc. have handlers almost controlling them, like they have some kind of hold on them. making sure certain ideas, story line plots are presented to us.

I do watch Family guy, and I gotta say throughout the seasons there have been some real sick jokes, stuff I wonder how anyone can laugh at, I know its a cartoon but it does present some very borderline sick material.theres whole episodes where I dont fiind one thing funny.

when I saw Dwayne Johnson make his apperance, i thought that was a bit weird, but I took it as the show evolving and making gradual changes to appeal to a wider audience. what the anonymous writer was saying about him looking uneasy and saying it was a favour to 'steve' brings to mind other stories I've come across, about celebs 'selling their souls' for want of a better term, to gain popularity and a boost into, music, films, politics whatever.. and how they seem to fear their 'handler', like theyve got something on them, and take it all away in an instance.

I wouldnt be surprised at all if most popular tv shows, music, films are all governed according to a kinda blueprint- what they want to present to the population at certain times. I dont think TBTB would pass up such an opportunity to covertly affect and influence the minds of people.


I work in the media, and I can tell you right now that your theory itself of governments running everything on TV is bullshit. Corporations yes. But its all about their products. There is control to a certain degree, but the writer, and directors and film makers still have control in a certain way.

There's a lot of independent film makers out there that make it big and still manage to get their message across.

Not everything has to be controlled by an "EVIL GOVERNMENT".

The people who run our governments are human too. Or have you forgotten that?

Like I said. There are people out there who have alot of time on their hands who spend time on the internet 24/7 looking for proof, or something close to proof to support their theories of a NWO. If they can't find anything they'll just link something that has nothing to do with NWO, and somehow just claim it is.


your misquoting me, where did i say that evil governments run everything. I said govern, as is in regulating. and in my opinion the people presented to us, ie politicians,governments are not in control, they are the faces presented to us to give the illusion of them actually making decisons and running countries. I dont think we've seen the actual decison makers, the actual powers that exist. we dont know who they are.
this is a control system that goes back centuries, and in all possibility longer. and in my own opinion, i do not think that the people running goverments behind the scenes, and the world by extension are human, i know guys will have issues with this and different opinions, but this is the impression ive got.

I agree its is possible to draw too much into anything, but after research you start to see patterns and trends emerging, but i never underestimate the true extent of control and influence on this planet

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4960
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 pm

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 2:09 pm » by Otomon


Nah I just think people are getting dumber, so they need to watch dumber shit.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 236
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:29 am

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 10:26 pm » by grev


whiteknight2000 wrote:So if there is an increase in violence in a family guy season the "NWO" bullshit is automatically blamed.

It was clearly stated in that forum post from some annoymous guy who might just be some random. That Seth McFarlon was going through a rough time whilst writing season 8.

It never was linked to the NWO.

Seriously guys, you guy's will just find anything and try to link it to some bullshit.

what will convince you that something is helping further the elitist's agenda for a NWO? do you know what the NWO is? seems to me you know nothing about it. you might know that a global governance is involved, but it's much more.
The bigger, the brighter, the illuminated
Controls the audience

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 236
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:29 am

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 10:32 pm » by grev


whiteknight2000 wrote:
crolin wrote:If its genuine, theres some very interesting comments made by the anonymous writer.

Maybe this 'steve' is some kind of handler for seth mcfarlane, we've heard how celebs, people in media, politicians etc. have handlers almost controlling them, like they have some kind of hold on them. making sure certain ideas, story line plots are presented to us.

I do watch Family guy, and I gotta say throughout the seasons there have been some real sick jokes, stuff I wonder how anyone can laugh at, I know its a cartoon but it does present some very borderline sick material.theres whole episodes where I dont fiind one thing funny.

when I saw Dwayne Johnson make his apperance, i thought that was a bit weird, but I took it as the show evolving and making gradual changes to appeal to a wider audience. what the anonymous writer was saying about him looking uneasy and saying it was a favour to 'steve' brings to mind other stories I've come across, about celebs 'selling their souls' for want of a better term, to gain popularity and a boost into, music, films, politics whatever.. and how they seem to fear their 'handler', like theyve got something on them, and take it all away in an instance.

I wouldnt be surprised at all if most popular tv shows, music, films are all governed according to a kinda blueprint- what they want to present to the population at certain times. I dont think TBTB would pass up such an opportunity to covertly affect and influence the minds of people.


I work in the media, and I can tell you right now that your theory itself of governments running everything on TV is bullshit. Corporations yes. But its all about their products. There is control to a certain degree, but the writer, and directors and film makers still have control in a certain way.

There's a lot of independent film makers out there that make it big and still manage to get their message across.

Not everything has to be controlled by an "EVIL GOVERNMENT".

The people who run our governments are human too. Or have you forgotten that?

Like I said. There are people out there who have alot of time on their hands who spend time on the internet 24/7 looking for proof, or something close to proof to support their theories of a NWO. If they can't find anything they'll just link something that has nothing to do with NWO, and somehow just claim it is.

i don't work in the media and i can tell you that you're wrong. look into fox's product placement. ya, i'm sure it's the corporations trying to convince the people into believing in global warming. check out all the global warming references in about almost every show. they talk about it as if it's real!! i can recall seeing a piece on that and one of the head's of fox said it straight up that they place those kinds of ideas in their story to convince people.

guess what, corporations and governments come hand-in-hand, for they all come from the same secret societies. why do you think the government protects the corporations? it's not because they care about our well-being.
The bigger, the brighter, the illuminated
Controls the audience


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook