Ufo Fighters Amsterdam August 01 2010, Foo Fighters

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 11:12 pm » by Germanpils

freeyourmindnow wrote:
germanpils wrote:i would rather sayy these are pollen.....

they also look bright in the sky, like shining, ive seen them myself and i also thought those were ufos high in the sky but these were pollen, look the same as orbs.

and what pindz says.... its BS

pollens? no man watch the video again this is different

i have watched the whole thing......

i know what im talking about cause i experienced the same...

they are fast looking because they are not that high, maybe 20-50m high, thats why they appear so fast....

dont get fooled by people that do that with intention....
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Initiate

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 5:52 am » by Alwaysincontrol

I would agree that it mostly looks like pollen however look at the object in the top right hand corner of the vid at 2:23 and watch as it changes direction to the southeast. This object is more spherical and unlike the other "pollen" seen in the video.

Keep in mind ladies and gentleman, we humans see in 2-D, upside down and we're missing a large hole in our vision "Blind spot" and our brains magically flip right side up, give us depth and just "fill in" that huge hole. Dont believe everything you see but more importantly dont discount it either. Keep an open mind to the possibility that you have no idea what you're experiencing. Instead of seeing more, try feeling more then make an educated guess.
"It is done, now my eggs need nourishment" - Anna

Writer

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 7:53 pm » by Karbowiak

So UFOs are semi transparent and likes to play, is that where its going?..
Next UFOs might be creatures that breed, and have small children - are these maybe the children we are seeing playing ?

Honestly, its either insects, pollen, dust or sand - that being UFO's are highly unlikely..

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 7:56 pm » by Troll2rocks

Fake.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 8:15 pm » by Dank1

germanpils wrote:i would rather sayy these are pollen.....

they also look bright in the sky, like shining, ive seen them myself and i also thought those were ufos high in the sky but these were pollen, look the same as orbs.

and what pindz says.... its BS

ditto or fly's def not space craft but they are un identified objects so they still are classified ufo ,pindz said ufo not space craft,atleast he didnt say they were reptillian eggs floating in the air
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Initiate

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 8:16 pm » by Cognoscenti

@germanpils you are wrong in your height assessment. These fast moving lights are visible only after he zooms in on the clouds, which would be at infinity focus. Pollen grains could not be seen at infinity focus no matter how far they are from the lens. These are more luminous than the snow white clouds behind them. The are emitting light-- not reflecting it. They are a very fast-moving form of plasma, the exact nature of which is up to conjecture.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 10:19 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

cognoscenti wrote:@germanpils you are wrong in your height assessment. These fast moving lights are visible only after he zooms in on the clouds, which would be at infinity focus. Pollen grains could not be seen at infinity focus no matter how far they are from the lens. These are more luminous than the snow white clouds behind them. The are emitting light-- not reflecting it. They are a very fast-moving form of plasma, the exact nature of which is up to conjecture.

i think you got a good point on that

Initiate

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 10:39 pm » by Ghymmie

cognoscenti wrote:@germanpils you are wrong in your height assessment. These fast moving lights are visible only after he zooms in on the clouds, which would be at infinity focus. Pollen grains could not be seen at infinity focus no matter how far they are from the lens. These are more luminous than the snow white clouds behind them. The are emitting light-- not reflecting it. They are a very fast-moving form of plasma, the exact nature of which is up to conjecture.

But it's the light that reflecting off the particles that we are seeing. So the camera would pick up this reflection. It's the same effect as an orb at night using a flash but during the day.

Plus... why would multiple alien ships fly millions of millions of miles in space to come to earth and zoom around erratically in no specific direction. I think they'd be a little more well organized if they had the technology.

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 3:57 am » by Blurail

video game old atari maybe plane filmed off game screen

Previous