Fatrock Put Up Or Shut Up.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 02, 2008 10:47 pm » by Cosmonaut

I'm fed up with skipping or in most cases feeling obliged to correct the madness of Fatrocks political bias videos that amount to hate,ignorance and racism. Now clearly there are members here that enjoy Fatrocks rubbish or they wouldn't give it any stars so here's your chance to speak up.

For the rest of us I think its time.. Fatrock you either enter into adult dialogue about political issues or you stop posting your rubbish, too often your replies are childish and ignorant and offer no chance of sensible debate.

Its already been mentioned by a moderator that we should feel proud of the content that we upload as it reflects upon us all as a community but how can we when you upload this content.

I think all members that try and enter into a discussion are considerate with you but you make it impossible. Its also important to note that you are a big contributor to this site offering many videos that members and visitors enjoy but your adventures into the political realm are way of the mark.

I think its time you shut up with your political shit.

Edit;
Fatrock you did PM me but I can't seem to reply but given what you said I refer you to what I've written above. Have you black listed me? :D
Last edited by Cosmonaut on Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Writer

PostTue Sep 02, 2008 11:40 pm » by Youngimmortal

Firstly, I just want to state that I enjoy many of the videos that fatrock posts relating to non political issues. So I commend him on his contributions relating to alternative histories, alien life, etc.

With that said, he does post a ridiculous amount of conservative and borderline bigoted things-- vids and comments both.

Often times he will respond to political vids or comments, he doesn't agree with, by simply stating "you suck", "this sucks", etc etc etc. It is pretty childish and indicative of someone whose views aren't supported by any real thought-- simply emotional and irrational responses.

That isn't what a community like this needs to be constructive or respected.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 03, 2008 12:39 am » by Fatrock386

youngimmortal wrote:Firstly, I just want to state that I enjoy many of the videos that fatrock posts relating to non political issues. So I commend him on his contributions relating to alternative histories, alien life, etc.

With that said, he does post a ridiculous amount of conservative and borderline bigoted things-- vids and comments both.

Often times he will respond to political vids or comments, he doesn't agree with, by simply stating "you suck", "this sucks", etc etc etc. It is pretty childish and indicative of someone whose views aren't supported by any real thought-- simply emotional and irrational responses.

That isn't what a community like this needs to be constructive or respected.
DO YOU WATCH EVERYTHING ON TV? NO! THEN WAY WATCH EVERY THING I POST.DO YOU NOT HAVE A CHOICE OR ARE YOU FORCED.ALL MY POST ARE TITLED VERY CLEARLY DON'T WATCH IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE TITLE. Forget the parties and study the men.Black white red or green Obamas not the one we need at this point in time.In my opinion Obama will destroy the USA if you disagree fine.But you know how I'm voting.McCain 2008 . :flop: You vote how you want but don't try to censor me this is still the U.S.A. If i was better at typing I would keep going but Im not so bye. :flop:

ALL FATROCK 386 VIDEOS ARE CATERED TO GOP AMERICANS. OTHERWISE WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK. :flop:
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Benjamin Franklin,1759

Writer

PostWed Sep 03, 2008 1:02 am » by Youngimmortal

Actually Mr. Fatrock I would never recommend anyone be censored.

My remarks were directed at the kind of comments you post (see new vid: More McCain Lies) denigrating other peoples vids and viewpoints with insults.

Someone posted this video, which you obviously disagree with, and instead of writing why you disagree with it, you simply tell the other member that their video posting "sucks".

C'mon man grow up.

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 03, 2008 1:34 am » by Vulcanic

I like fatrocks Obama videos (No offence to those who don't)

I'm
15%percent african
15% native american
5%irish
5%dutch
10%english
10%french canadian.
40% itailian 3 types.

Obama is only 12% African so don't even try to say i am racist because i am more black then obama but the funny thing is i am white lol And Obama has more English in him then i do so i don't get it, but anyway the point is I can't be racist because i am white/black/brown/red.. just missing some yellow =P

for me to be racist against obama is just to make fun of myself lol.
HONORI­FICABILI­TUDINI­TATIBUS
Remiel
VULCANIC PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­KONIOSIS

Initiate

PostWed Sep 03, 2008 1:36 am » by Cosmonaut

Fatrock,
You are more then welcome to your views on McCain and why you want to vote for him, as I've told you in the past if you were to post racially provocative and incorrect videos about him I'd correct you on that but you don't, quite the opposite.

Its the tone of your political (the term is used loosely) videos and the fact they are almost exclusively 100% inaccurate that I object to along with your comments. Which are never constructive. Please try and refrain from the 'free speech' diatribe if you can't say it properly don't say it at all.

This is the internet and this website reaches more people than just US residents and nationals so you should expect others to comment on your videos especially if you invite them, which you do. You've invited me to comment and dedicated your nonsense to me on more than one occasion. :D

Research the topic of your videos and illiterate why you object instead of calling someone Satan or some other bullshit. You offend me and others with your crap.

Vulcanic what?? :D

txrandy68

PostWed Sep 03, 2008 2:09 am » by txrandy68

Lets give fatrock credit for taking the time to place the videos he does, atleast he is trying to provide well rounded opinions. FATROCK KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK you have many who look forward to your videos.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 03, 2008 2:18 am » by Fatrock386

youngimmortal wrote:Actually Mr. Fatrock I would never recommend anyone be censored.

My remarks were directed at the kind of comments you post (see new vid: More McCain Lies) denigrating other peoples vids and viewpoints with insults.

Someone posted this video, which you obviously disagree with, and instead of writing why you disagree with it, you simply tell the other member that their video posting "sucks".

C'mon man grow up.
What do you want me to say Im sorry? No young lady ! If I tell someone there vid sux its between me and the poster not you, so you grow up yourself Ive been holding at 30 for quite a few years. Im sorry but we disagree but thats life. have a good night. :dunno:
Benjamin Franklin,1759

Initiate

PostWed Sep 03, 2008 2:23 am » by Fatrock386

vulcanic wrote:I like fatrocks Obama videos (No offence to those who don't)

I'm
15%percent african
15% native american
5%irish
5%dutch
10%english
10%french canadian.
40% itailian 3 types.

Obama is only 12% African so don't even try to say i am racist because i am more black then obama but the funny thing is i am white lol And Obama has more English in him then i do so i don't get it, but anyway the point is I can't be racist because i am white/black/brown/red.. just missing some yellow =P

for me to be racist against obama is just to make fun of myself lol.

THIS GUY IS SO DAM COOL :flop: THANKS VULCANIC
Benjamin Franklin,1759

Initiate

PostWed Sep 03, 2008 2:25 am » by Fatrock386

txrandy68 wrote:Lets give fatrock credit for taking the time to place the videos he does, atleast he is trying to provide well rounded opinions. FATROCK KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK you have many who look forward to your videos.
THANK YOU :flop:
Benjamin Franklin,1759

Next