Favorite Movie Quote or Element

Initiate

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 11:22 am » by 8pointed1

I have two favourite quotes.....
First one from an arnie conan movie "There comes a time in an old kings life when diamonds lose their sparkle,gold glitters no more and all he has is the love of his daughter"

The second from underworld "Has it ever occured that you may actually have to bleed to pull off this little coup of yours?"
"If you are inside the circle,you cannot see the whole sphere"

Initiate

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 12:02 pm » by Boatman

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 1:41 pm » by TheDuck

Not my favourite quote but...

Upload to Disclose.tv

www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 1:55 pm » by Cthulhu

Initiate

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 2:17 pm » by Bandanko

Tyler Durden: Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

QE motherfucking D!

Initiate

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 2:23 pm » by Cthulhu

Bandanko wrote:Tyler Durden: Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

QE motherfucking D!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 2:43 pm » by Bandanko

thats the bad boy :)

Initiate

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 3:42 pm » by flsts1

Not my all time fave but certainly memorable...

Ezekial 25:17
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

Jules
Pulp Fiction

(he does have a certain..erm...shall we say...uh...je ne sais quoi..."Panache" when he delivers this passage... :twisted: )
You know what the nice thing about assholes is?....Someone always comes along to wipe them up...
Jim Lahey... Trailer Park Boys

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 4:06 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 4:13 pm » by Poooooot

Bandanko wrote:Tyler Durden: Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

QE motherfucking D!

Yes, Tyler Durden fucking rules

My favorite movie quote:
:lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

PreviousNext