FBI Plagiarized Mans Face for Bin Laden Updated Photo!!!

jetxvii

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 10:08 pm » by jetxvii

This has happened several times, and now this is the first time it has been made public, perhaps after this falling out and seeing that they are good at photo manipulation, maybe now we can see some people wake up to the fact that the Bin Laden Admission tape was a huge fake as well, this is a good story on so many levels, I just hope it isn't brushed under the rug ( which it might be).

ORIGINAL DTV FRONT PAGE ARTICLE:

FBI Releases New Photos in Search for Osama Bin Laden
$25m reward for fugitive ‘with full beard, moustache and walks with cane’
By DANIEL WOLFMAN
Updated 12:15 AM EST, Sat, Jan 16, 2010

http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url ... Laden.html

Updated 12:15 AM EST, Sat, Jan 16, 2010

The U.S. government uses technology to help figure out what Osama Bin Laden may look like now.
FBI

Osama Bin Laden is getting a digital makeover courtesy of the FBI.

As part of the ongoing search for the terror mastermind, the feds have released two computer renderings of what Bin Laden may look like today, at age 51, almost a decade after the nine-eleven attacks.

The two images portray Bin Laden with graying hair and slightly deeper wrinkles than he sported in his most recent video, issued a year ago.

One picture shows him wearing his traditional clothing – robe and turban. The other features him in a simple collared shirt, with a trimmed beard and shorter hair.

The FBI’s website also notes that Bin Laden walks with a cane. The impact that the new images will have on the hunt for Bin Laden may be minimal.

Already, the FBI has placed a $25 million bounty on his head for the September 11 attacks and the 1998 U.S. embassy bombings in Tanzania and Kenya – to no avail.

Many terror experts say that Bin Laden is likely hiding in the cavernous region along the Afghanistan-Pakistan border, far from the fashion police.

And here is the new article about how this man is extremely upset that the FBI would use a foreign Photo ( and not of Bin Laden) to portray how Bin laden should look now. I ask all of you why in the hell would they use a completely different mans face to put up an aging picture of Bin Laden? when we have still shots and video from 2006 from him? and the shots and video from 2004 and 2006 show that he hasn't changed at all. so why is the FBI giving him a new face?

easy answer it's all a lie...

Anyways here is the second article describing the obvious attempt to cover this up.

Spanish lawmaker's image used in updated bin Laden photo

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2010 ... hoto_N.htm

MADRID (AP) — A Spanish lawmaker was horrified to find out the FBI used his photograph as part of a digitally enhanced image showing what Osama bin Laden might look like today, he said Saturday, calling into question the crime-fighting agency's credibility in battling terrorism.

Gaspar Llamazares of the United Left party said he would no longer feel safe traveling to the United States after his hair and facial wrinkles were taken from the Internet and appeared on a wanted poster updating the U.S. government's 1998 photo of the al-Qaeda leader.

"I was surprised and angered because it's the most shameless use of a real person to make up the image of a terrorist," Llamazares said at a news conference Saturday. "It's almost like out of a comedy if it didn't deal with matters as serious as bin Laden and citizens' security."

The FBI said in a statement Saturday that it was aware of the similarities between their age-progressed image "and that of an existing photograph of a Spanish public official."

"The forensic artist was unable to find suitable features among the reference photographs and obtained those features, in part, from a photograph he found on the Internet," the statement sent to The Associated Press said.

The photo appeared on a U.S. State Department website rewardsforjustice.net, where a reward of up to $25 million is offered for bin Laden, wanted in the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks and the 1998 U.S. embassy bombings in Tanzania and Kenya. The FBI said the photo of bin Laden will be removed from the website.

Llamazares said he planned to ask the U.S. government for an explanation and reserved the right to take legal action.

The State Department told a reporter to call back Tuesday after the U.S. federal Martin Luther King Day holiday on Monday.

Llamazares said he couldn't believe it when he was first told about the similarity, but he quickly realized the seriousness of the situation.

The 52-year-old politician said he would not feel safe traveling in the U.S. now, because many airports use biometrics technology that compares the physical characteristics of travelers to passport or other photographs.

"I have no similarity, physically or ideologically, to the terrorist bin Laden," he said.

They do share one characteristic — both are 52.

Jose Morales, spokesman for Llamazares' party, told the Associated Press that no one in Spain had any idea that important security computer images such as the retouched bin Laden photo were built up from photographs of real people. Llamazares, the former leader of his party, was elected to Spain's parliament in 2000.

"A technician has cut and paste in Photoshop a photograph he found out there on the Internet, and you don't have to be in Quantico — the agency's Virginia training facility — to do that," Morales told the AP.

Llamazares said it was worrying to see elite security services like the FBI resorting to such sloppy techniques, especially in the light of recent security alerts like the attempted Christmas Day bombing of a Detroit-bound airplane.

"It might provoke mirth, but it demonstrates that what we're seeing from security services isn't exactly recommendable," he said.

Bin Laden is believed to be hiding in the lawless Pakistan frontier bordering Afghanistan. His exact whereabouts have been unknown since late 2001, when he and some bodyguards slipped out of the Tora Bora mountains, evading air strikes, U.S. special forces and Afghan militias.

The U.S. State Department website shows the photos and bounty on bin Laden and 41 others wanted for terrorism.

Morales said Llamazares had received calls from Spain's Prime, Foreign and Interior ministers, all expressing their concern and assuring him the government would ask the U.S. for explanations.

Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 10:26 pm » by Pindz

jetxvii

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 10:44 pm » by jetxvii

pindz wrote:Image

LOL. Pindz
I thought it was pretty hilarious also. I am also insulted as to how stupid they think we all are.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 10:49 pm » by Wolfbane7272

the most noteable differences between this guy and bin ladin is under the eyes and the lips good post jet ..lol i could definitely use even a million of that bounty ..

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 17, 2010 3:46 am » by Illuminated

unbelievable ...only in that they Admit it!

this is good in that this is the kind of thing that makes even the most 'sheeptastical sheeple'
go 'huh :headscratch: wtf!'
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Initiate

PostSun Jan 17, 2010 8:44 pm » by Zegiezeg

hehe I wanted too post this but thought maybe someone did it...and yes!
:cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jan 17, 2010 9:03 pm » by Lowsix

All they used from that guy was his hair for fucks sake.

Hardly worth a lawsuit.
Thats some bandwagon hopping bs right there.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

jetxvii

PostMon Jan 18, 2010 8:54 am » by jetxvii

LowSix wrote:All they used from that guy was his hair for fucks sake.

Hardly worth a lawsuit.
Thats some bandwagon hopping bs right there.

Bullshit dude, so it's ok for them to rip off your face to make it look like Osama Bin Laden???

Ok I know for sure if they used my brown haircut and parts of my skin texture and color I would be fucking really pissed.

Especially if this man thinks he was violated, then he was violated and transformed and depicted as a terrorist...

pretty slapstick job for an actual likeness, this is a fucking joke.

OBL is Dark why are they trying to make him look like a light skinned Spanish man? or potentially a really tanned Caucasian , for all we know the dead man walking got surgery and looks nothing like the way he is supposed to now.

but it still doesn't hide the fact that making a picture like that in the first place is stupid considering the recent few years of audio and video we have graciously received from OBL to be LEGIT have all depicted him as a pretty much the same as the 9/11 Bin Laden.

Dirka Dirka, Mohammad Jihad!!!!!

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jan 18, 2010 9:04 am » by Lowsix

Im going to repeat the truth, and wait for someone to specifically prove me wrong, instead of just saying im wrong. That doesnt prove shit.

All they used from that guy, the ONLY detail, was his hair, and thats the real fact.
The hair is an exact match. The rest of the facial features are completely unrelated..

They arent even the same skin color.

Its only the hair.

Different nose, ears, eyes, eyebrows, chin shape, frontal cheek details under the eyes.

So you aint gonna convince anyone that they used anything more than a straight copy of his hair.
Big frickin deal.

Now..the point to be focused on, is the rehash of the search, when in reality, if he was still alive, he would have been posting real videos this entire time mocking us..mocking bush..obama... with contemporary mentions of events SPECIFICALLY to prove to his followers he was alive. He would mention places and people, and he would be rubbing his success in our faces. Its the Arab pride. It is a strong motivator, particlarly in battle. Since we havent seen a single credible vieo, we can safely assume he really is dead.

So its not about the photo..that's just a crap (and false) distraction...
Its about Why start searching for an obviously dead person.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 18, 2010 9:21 am » by Slith

The thing I don't understand, and these folk are famous for making martrys to carry their cause is why then haven't they mentioned he is dead? He would be more powerful in death than in life.

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Next