FBI TO SPY ON SURVIVAL GEAR CUSTOMERS

Initiate

PostFri Aug 19, 2011 1:42 am » by Garciaface

I’m okay with this. If the FBI had been doing this in the 1990’s, Mount Carmel (Branch Davidians) would have been an arrest, not a slaughter. I’ve bought all the stuff on that list in the past 3 years, and I’m no terrorist. I just see how hard the banks and the Corporatocracy are pushing the American people to revolution, and I want to be ready to run to the hills when UN troops start rolling through our towns. Should the FBI look into my affairs, they’ll see I’m just a cautious, yet, also pissed off, citizen. But, I’m no threat. On the other hand, if they come across a group of people all who come from a strange campsite up in the Colorado Mountains, all buying tons and tons of survival gear, well they SHOULD look into that. If all it turns out to be is a harmless survival group, not a terrorist group, the FBI will know that and leave them alone. Just look at Ruby Ridge, they didn’t fuck that up did they? And, Mount Carmel was a massacre only because Janet Reno was overseeing the whole thing and we all know where her loyalties lie. Sacrifice is a divine edict to these reptilians (copper-based blood-types). And, it was a planned one.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 19, 2011 2:05 am » by Lowsix

domdabears wrote:Same with me.
I'm also on a bunch of "survival" forums.
Oh well.
I aint worried.

I am pretty sure that the FBI does NOT consider
hair gel and spray tan to be "survival items"

You are totally safe bro.

lol
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 19, 2011 2:16 am » by Shaggietrip

Be prepared. Do not be stupid. Moderation serves well. Those whom have posted how ready they are with there great guns and ammo ,well now they/fbi got that. I for one will not state what I truly have on any forum. I suggest be prepared in moderation. One must be prepared to move or stand strong. Those with the proper means to stand strong Kudos for the home work. Those that have things and not the right things to protect them. Shame be prepared to bail out. When shit hits the fan anything can and will happen. Some may say buy from outside sources and do not give any info during the purchase. I myself have 20 straws and 3 reams of paper.

:cheers:
ImageImage[img]

Remember when a Harp was a good thing.

Initiate

PostFri Aug 19, 2011 2:40 am » by Rmcampwest

shaggietrip wrote:Be prepared. Do not be stupid. Moderation serves well. Those whom have posted how ready they are with there great guns and ammo ,well now they/fbi got that. I for one will not state what I truly have on any forum. I suggest be prepared in moderation. One must be prepared to move or stand strong. Those with the proper means to stand strong Kudos for the home work. Those that have things and not the right things to protect them. Shame be prepared to bail out. When shit hits the fan anything can and will happen. Some may say buy from outside sources and do not give any info during the purchase. I myself have 20 straws and 3 reams of paper.
:

I have 40 cases of soda. Anyone comes near me, they are getting a well shaken soda to the face! Yeah, take that jack boots!!!

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 19, 2011 2:48 am » by Harbin

rmcampwest wrote:
shaggietrip wrote:Be prepared. Do not be stupid. Moderation serves well. Those whom have posted how ready they are with there great guns and ammo ,well now they/fbi got that. I for one will not state what I truly have on any forum. I suggest be prepared in moderation. One must be prepared to move or stand strong. Those with the proper means to stand strong Kudos for the home work. Those that have things and not the right things to protect them. Shame be prepared to bail out. When shit hits the fan anything can and will happen. Some may say buy from outside sources and do not give any info during the purchase. I myself have 20 straws and 3 reams of paper.
:

I have 40 cases of soda. Anyone comes near me, they are getting a well shaken soda to the face! Yeah, take that jack boots!!!

Be sure to have some real tonic water, quinine is useful.
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostFri Aug 19, 2011 3:29 am » by Rmcampwest

harbin wrote:
rmcampwest wrote:
:

Be sure to have some real tonic water, quinine is useful.

Quinine is useful, but I need Coke and Mountain Dew for the acidity to injure the eyes of my enemies so they cannot see my escape!

Previous