FBI TO SPY ON SURVIVAL GEAR CUSTOMERS

Initiate

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 8:05 pm » by Blaborde1488

‘The FBI is asking surplus stores to spy on identities of customers purchasing survival gear and report them as potential terrorists while the CDC scares the public into purchasing survival gear with ‘Zombie Apocalypse’ psy-op.’

The CDC recently scared the hell out of the public to make them prepare for a disaster by running headlines to prepare for a ‘Zombie Apocalypse’

CDC Warns Public to Prepare for ‘Zombie Apocalypse’
Are you prepared for the impending zombie invasion?

That’s the question posed by the Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention in a Monday blog posting gruesomely titled, “Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse.” And while it’s no joke, CDC officials say it’s all about emergency preparation.

“There are all kinds of emergencies out there that we can prepare for,” the posting reads. “Take a zombie apocalypse for example. That’s right, I said z-o-m-b-i-e a-p-o-c-a-l-y-p-s-e. You may laugh now, but when it happens you’ll be happy you read this, and hey, maybe you’ll even learn a thing or two about how to prepare for a real emergency.”

SOURCE

While feds are scaring the hell out of the public to make disaster preparedness purchases to survive a catastrophic emergency the FBI is going around the country and instructing surplus stores to spy on the identities of customers purchasing such survival gear and report the purchases as potential terrorist activity.

Oath Keepers: FBI Wants Surplus Stores To Spy on Customers

FBI Handout Lists Purchase of Preparedness Items as “Potential Indicators of Terrorist Activities”

Oath Keepers Exclusive: An FBI Denver Joint Terrorism Task Force handoutbeing distributed to Colorado military surplus store owners lists the purchase of popular preparedness items and firearms accessories as “suspicious” and “potential indicators of terrorist activities,” instructing store owners to keep records on and report people who purchase:

Weatherproofed ammunition or match containers
Meals Ready to Eat
Night Vision Devices; night flashlights; gas masks
High capacity magazines
Bi-pods or tri-pods for rifles”

The FBI handout, entitled “Communities Against Terrorism: Potential Indicators of Terrorist Activities Related to Military Surplus Stores” also instructs surplus store owners to:

“Require valid ID from all new customers.
Keep records of purchases.
Talk to customers, ask questions, and
listen to and observe their responses.
Watch for people and actions that are out of place.
Make note of suspicious statements, people, and /or vehicles.
If something seems wrong, notify law enforcement authorities.”

The handout also instructs surplus store owners to consider as “suspicious” anyone who “demands identity ‘privacy’” or anyone who expresses “extreme religious statements” and those who “make suspicious comments regarding anti-US, [or] radical theology.”

The “Communities Against Terrorism” flyer closes by stating:

Preventing terrorism is a community effort. By learning what to look for, you can make a positive contribution in the fight against terrorism. The partnership between the community and law enforcement is essential to the success of anti -terrorism efforts.

Some of the activities, taken individually, could be innocent and must be examined by law enforcement professionals in a larger context to determine whether there is a basis to investigate. The activities outlined on this handout are by no means all-inclusive but have been compiled from a review of terrorist events over several years.

The handout encourages surplus store owners and employees to provide information on “suspicious” customers by calling the Denver Joint Terrorism Task Force or the Colorado Information Analysis Center. This handout is very nearly identical to one issued by the FBI to gun stores from Connecticut to Utah: PDF

This new handout expands the absurdity by now also targeting customers of military surplus stores, and by specifically targeting the purchasing of very common, and very popular, preparedness items such as Meals Ready to Eat (MRE’s) as “potential indicators of terrorist activities.”

While this particular handout is being given to military surplus store owners in Colorado, it is nearly certain that similar versions are being handed out by Joint Terrorism Task Forces in other states. Anyone who has seen such a handout, or who has a copy of one, please contact us at tips@oathkeepers.org. You know, “if you see something, say something!” It may be a potential indicator of government terrorist (tyranny and chilling of speech) activities. Remember, combating tyranny is a community effort and you can make a difference!

SOURCE

So we have the government using a psychological propaganda operation to make the public perform one action while making it official policy to spy on citizens who perform that action, treating them as potential terrorists or enemy combatants.

SOURCE

http://paraspiracy.com/home/?p=6366

Writer

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 8:17 pm » by Vrildox

:nwo: With all the ammo and survival gear I have purchased since 2009 I guess those black suits ATF will be descending on my front door at any time now. :shooting:

Initiate

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 8:48 pm » by Taintedsample

Good luck with that b-holes, I am wearing big sunglasses and a shawn white hoodie, and I pay with Cash!

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 9:45 pm » by domdabears

vrildox wrote::nwo: With all the ammo and survival gear I have purchased since 2009 I guess those black suits ATF will be descending on my front door at any time now. :shooting:

Same with me.
I'm also on a bunch of "survival" forums.
Oh well.
I aint worried.

Initiate

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 9:55 pm » by Blaborde1488

I buy from many different places, and single items at a time, they won't figure it out. And why would they rat out the customers, bad for bussiness.

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 10:26 pm » by domdabears

There's a surplus store that is literally a few blocks away from me that I go to all the time. I'm gonna ask him if he's heard of this.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 11:48 pm » by Flecktarn

bear grylls and ray mears are getting worried , Dave Canterbury was quoted as saying ,,bring it on
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 19, 2011 12:53 am » by Harbin

vrildox wrote::nwo: With all the ammo and survival gear I have purchased since 2009 I guess those black suits ATF will be descending on my front door at any time now. :shooting:

Just use caution, don't be down at the bar blabbing about your stuff. :flop:
Antiwar.com

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 19, 2011 1:01 am » by domdabears

harbin wrote:

Just use caution, don't be down at the bar blabbing about your stuff. :flop:

Or spend tens of thousands of dollars and put it on a big tv show.
Loved the show, just thought the people were stupid to show off everything.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 19, 2011 1:15 am » by Harbin

@Dom, yeah that's just silly.
This is nothing to be egotistical or to showboat about.
Antiwar.com

Next