Fearful Teen Commits Suicide Due to Harold Camping's Rapture

Conspirator

PostFri May 27, 2011 12:14 pm » by Nihilgeist

smokeydog wrote:stupid bloke people need to realize that "predictions" can have a big impact on people.
i am quiet confused though i thought suicide was a bad thing in Christan eyes cause you would got to hell for taking a life?

Yeah this response to the May 21st prediction doesn't really make much sense, when you consider that committing suicide is considered one of the worst things you can do in Christian eyes. If she thought she was going to suffer the 5 months, it's a shame she didn't realize she'd be suffering for all eternity anyways by taking a rope to herself. Perhaps she's Eastern Orthodox and it's different from Western Catholicism / Protestant-Baptist, but I doubt it. And even then, why take someone's prediction from an entirely different denomination to heart?

Oh well, just got to the suffering in hell a little quicker, by-passing the hell on earth for 5 and then to the pit there after, that's all. In all seriousness, I'm sure she's in a better place than this world. She's returned to the darkness that spawns us all.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Writer

PostFri May 27, 2011 12:15 pm » by Gh0st

lol good...one less stupid person, too bad more didnt commit suicide

Initiate

PostFri May 27, 2011 1:45 pm » by Mandown

harold camping shud be forced into paying some kind of compensation
ManDown

Initiate

PostFri May 27, 2011 2:26 pm » by Underdog

gh0st wrote:lol good...one less stupid person, too bad more didnt commit suicide

Im gonna presume you have the mental age of 5 ......
Thanks for proving that on a fundamental level were fucked as a species......... :roll:

Writer

PostFri May 27, 2011 2:43 pm » by Gh0st

underdog wrote:
gh0st wrote:lol good...one less stupid person, too bad more didnt commit suicide

Thanks for proving that on a fundamental level were fucked as a species......... :roll:

Ive tried to help many people, and its always futile, you cannot change a lifetime of conditioning from the media or religion or whatever external source...

I bet you are the type of person who would blame the driver of a car if a drunk person ran onto the road and was killed by a car.

Law of nature survival of the fittest. this teen was mentally weak and listened to the preachings of a fool...

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 27, 2011 3:28 pm » by Boondox681

PRESSING CHARGES-To impose a burden, duty, obligation, to accuse; to instruct a jury on matters of law.

Put the fucker in jail.

for what?her stupidity?
obviously the parents didn't do a very good job of helping their daughter discern fantasy from reality.
everyone always looking for someone to blame for their own ignorance.
that means you.
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Initiate

PostFri May 27, 2011 3:40 pm » by Underdog

gh0st wrote:
underdog wrote:

Ive tried to help many people, and its always futile, you cannot change a lifetime of conditioning from the media or religion or whatever external source...

I bet you are the type of person who would blame the driver of a car if a drunk person ran onto the road and was killed by a car.

Law of nature survival of the fittest. this teen was mentally weak and listened to the preachings of a fool...

Survival of the fittest is a rule of nature for animals and beasts that still eat each other,not a rule for our modern world as humans or our humanity, its because of our human attributes such as compassion and empathy and our capacity to destroy that we have far surpassed such a simple action as ..kill or be killed ....surely??

Writer

PostFri May 27, 2011 3:47 pm » by Gh0st

compassion, empathy? please then why is there hunger, poverty, segregation, racism, bigotry?

natures rule still applies, welcome to the urban jungle my friend

(edit)
I dont believe in kill or be killed, I live by a strict moral code, every action I take will benefit myself and others around me, I do not screw anyone over.

But at the same time I dont tolerate fools, if you do something stupid that would kill you, ie planking on a building rail and fall to your death (im from australia) then sucked in to you for being a moron... Do stupid things, and suffer the consequences..

I have no sympathy or compassion for idiots..

Super Moderator

PostFri May 27, 2011 3:53 pm » by TheDuck

I agree, for the most part when it really comes down to it natures rule still seems to apply.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Writer

PostFri May 27, 2011 3:58 pm » by Agentozzy

Someones got to do something about him. People have done far less and got charged. because of him, people gave away all there money, and belongings to fund his "message"

guess how much of his $$ he still has?

PreviousNext