Fearful Teen Commits Suicide Due to Harold Camping's Rapture

Initiate

PostFri May 27, 2011 4:05 pm » by Underdog

We are all fools one way or another ghost........
Even missguided fools need help,not a commendation for killing themselves....

Super Moderator

PostFri May 27, 2011 4:14 pm » by TheDuck

agentozzy wrote:Someones got to do something about him. People have done far less and got charged. because of him, people gave away all there money, and belongings to fund his "message"

guess how much of his $$ he still has?

What if we genuinely thought it was the end in say 2013 and told people and the killed themselves, should something be done about us?

Ponder that for a minute.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 27, 2011 4:18 pm » by Boondox681

Someones got to do something about him. People have done far less and got charged. because of him, people gave away all there money, and belongings to fund his "message"

wrong.
someone has to do something about the media.
this dipshit would still be in his squalor,fuckin' his goat all by himself if it wasn't for the news coverage.
people gave him their money and belongings because they a fucking stupid.
here's a news flash...
without stupid assholes,a charlatan would not exist.
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Initiate

PostFri May 27, 2011 4:45 pm » by Symbolon

If that was my daughter who killed herself on account of that blustering self important fool, that would indeed be IT for him. His prediction regarding a demon wielding a pitchfork and coming for his sorry ass would come true!!!

Writer

PostFri May 27, 2011 5:22 pm » by Gh0st

symbolon wrote:If that was my daughter who killed herself on account of that blustering self important fool, that would indeed be IT for him. His prediction regarding a demon wielding a pitchfork and coming for his sorry ass would come true!!!

wouldnt you notice suicidal tendencies in your child prior to this? Would you work up your child into such a religious fervor that suicide rather then face possible judgement is the only option..

if anything, the parents need to be questioned in regards to where were you when your daughter was displaying erratic behavior? Detached from their child much?

see problem with society, we shoot the messenger but never address the real issue... her parents failed her, her ability to deal with logic and reason were non existent.

Where is accountability for ones actions? Why does the media perpetuate such lunacy?

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 27, 2011 5:38 pm » by Boondox681

If that was my daughter who killed herself on account of that blustering self important fool, that would indeed be IT for him. His prediction regarding a demon wielding a pitchfork and coming for his sorry ass would come true!!!

my friend,your missing the point.
none of my daughters would kill themselves for this reason because they all know the difference between fantasy and reality.
and how do they know these things?
i,their father,showed them how...with the truth.

peace
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Initiate

PostFri May 27, 2011 6:01 pm » by Symbolon

No my friend, I am not missing any points. The truth is, I meant exactly what I said.

Writer

PostFri May 27, 2011 6:08 pm » by Thundercock

echos185 wrote:Parents should press charges!!!

AGAINST ORGANIZED RELIGION!! With what's his dick rapture fail guy inclusive of course.

Conspirator

PostFri May 27, 2011 6:11 pm » by E6722maj

sad when someone so young decides it's over, whatever the reason.

:cry:
whatever

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 27, 2011 6:19 pm » by Boondox681

No my friend, I am not missing any points. The truth is, I meant exactly what I said.

i'm sure you do.
i prefer to act,by using truth and love to avoid such a situation.
and not have to re-act...or continue to do the same detrimental behavior.
-Abraham Lincoln

PreviousNext