Fearful Teen Commits Suicide Due to Harold Camping's Rapture

Writer

PostFri May 27, 2011 6:24 pm » by Gh0st

boondox681 wrote:
No my friend, I am not missing any points. The truth is, I meant exactly what I said.

i'm sure you do.
i prefer to act,by using truth and love to avoid such a situation.
and not have to re-act...or continue to do the same detrimental behavior.

pro active rather than re active... best way to be

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 27, 2011 6:38 pm » by Boondox681

it's not easy and i'm not perfect but if you are at least headed in the 'right' direction,you'll be ok
most(if not all) of the time we're our own worst enemies.

peace and have a good one :cheers:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostFri May 27, 2011 7:12 pm » by Symbolon

Sounds like Harold would make a good president. Seems he can't do any worse. :sleep:

Conspirator

PostFri May 27, 2011 8:30 pm » by Ghost32

I think Harold Camping should be held responsible, His reaction and the way he cops out reminds me of another person Charles Manson, you know Manson never actually killed anyone but his motivational speaking influenced others to do bad things. Here we see Harold Camping doing the same thing, He motivates Weak minded or uneducated individuals and then when his words cause damage he shifts the blame on the Bible and God.

Manson never killed anyone but he will spend the rest of his life in prison and maybe Camping should too, how many lives and families has Camping damaged with his false prophecies.

If he had the decency to say he was sorry and to apologize for all the loss and trouble he has created for his followers that would be something but when asked if he feels responsible, He always trys to lay the blame on God, and that in my opinion makes Harold Campin an Anti-Christ in some way.

When I see images of Harold Camping I cant help but think about this guy...

:ghost: 32

Initiate

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 5:04 pm » by Keniwaki

Damn shame to end a life in such a young age. She could have done something good with her life. I for one fear 2012 but I ain't gonna kill my self. I will enjoy my life till then and see what happens :-)
[b]FUCK GOLDMAN SUCKS and VATICAN[/b]

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 5:27 pm » by 99socks

ghost32 wrote:
When I see images of Harold Camping I cant help but think about this guy...

That's one of the creepiest characters in Hollywood!

Initiate

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 5:36 pm » by Doguedaze

gh0st wrote:lol good...one less stupid person, too bad more didnt commit suicide

Wanker she was 14 ffs, ignorant dick

Writer

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 6:07 pm » by Gh0st

wanker and ignorant i am not... love it when people resort to profanity really conveys intelligence

Initiate

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 6:19 pm » by Doguedaze

gh0st wrote:wanker and ignorant i am not... love it when people resort to profanity really conveys intelligence

I suspect you find the internet/forums and ideal outlet for the ego that you have created ... sad really, I doubt that you would utter your garbage to her parents face to face, whatever you comeback with....pause....look at what made me resort to profanity.....then use some of that intelligence that I am devoid of.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 6:36 pm » by Kolgoroth

mrmcnuggets wrote:
echos185 wrote:Parents should press charges!!!

What are you kidding me?! Yeah let's just ruin some dudes life who already wants to die now just cause some mental bitch killed her self. Life's tough, get over it. You don't see anyone suing vandercap or any other corperation who exploits third world country and keeps the price of your 1 karat diamond at 2 grand instead of about 100 dollars.

Honestly it's that own bitches fault, the Vatican or any other Christian major figures backed this guy up. On that note why don't you go actually do something for life seeing how you're probably someone who'd sue for a slip and fall for 500k but I need 10 grand to sue my little brothers elementary school because they are giving him the wrong Iep and therapy classes. You make me sick man. :bang;

I love how bags of shit like this talk about others as if they are nothing more then the shit that covers his mouth. I love this part "Yeah, lets ruin some dudes life.." This dude, this preacher, deserves nothing more then to have his skin flayed from his bones for creating such a panic. Adults, they deserve what has happened to them but your sorry ass condemns a kids for having faith in something she didn't understand. People like you are worthless members of society and the shit that spews from your mouth is nothing more then the same poison you suckled from your mothers teet. I spit on you and your honor and I pray to whatever creator is listening that he takes your balls and shrivels them into grape-seeds because bags of trash such as you do not deserve to give life.

I am sorry that this child was taken in by the rantings of a mad waste of space and I hope that her parents find solace that this preacher will soon depart from this world and meet those who he deceived. And if the parents happen to read the words that this pile of human waste wrote about your daughter take solace in knowing that this bag of waste is nothing more then some closet shut-in that uses the suffering of others to justify his useless life.

PreviousNext