Fearful Teen Commits Suicide Due to Harold Camping's Rapture

Writer

PostSun Jun 05, 2011 2:14 am » by Gh0st

doguedaze wrote:
gh0st wrote:wanker and ignorant i am not... love it when people resort to profanity really conveys intelligence

I suspect you find the internet/forums and ideal outlet for the ego that you have created ... sad really, I doubt that you would utter your garbage to her parents face to face, whatever you comeback with....pause....look at what made me resort to profanity.....then use some of that intelligence that I am devoid of.

if you have read more into this thread you would see my views on her parents..which hold a lot of the responsibility for her death... did they not see the signs, were they that detached from their child, did they fill her head with religious nonsense and exacerbated her anxiety, did they not teach her logic and reason?

I have no net ego, couldnt give a shit about ppl on here. Resorting the profanity regardless of what is said is just bad form.

Writer

PostTue Jun 07, 2011 1:14 am » by Echos185

but your sorry ass condemns a kid for having faith in something she didn't understand.

I agree. She probley thinks santa still flys down her chimney. Only a sick person is happy that a 14 YEAR OLD GIRL offed herself cuz she was scare of being left in a hell on earth.

good...one less stupid person, too bad more didnt commit suicide

I mean listen to yourself.

I live in a sick world.

Glad I put people like you in jail for a living.

Initiate

PostTue Jun 07, 2011 1:21 am » by Garciaface

Crazy people in a crazy world.

Initiate

PostTue Jun 07, 2011 2:34 pm » by Symbolon

good...one less stupid person, too bad more didnt commit suicide

Congratulations, this reply ranks amongst one of the lowest in frequency I have encountered here on DTV.

Initiate

PostTue Jun 07, 2011 11:35 pm » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

people don't read the bible for there selves anymore and are without understanding of
knowledge doctrine, prophecies, a lot of preachers and churches have fallen away and
strayed from the true teachings. NO MAN KNOWS THE DAY OR THE HOUR NOT
EVEN JESUS THE FATHERS ONLY! and the bible never mentions the rapture.1 corinthians
15:52 in a moment,in a twinkling of an eye,at the last tump:for the trumpet shall sound,and
the dead shall be raised incorruptible,and we shall be changed!
not trying to preach just stating the bible revelation last trumpet is #7

Initiate

PostTue Jun 07, 2011 11:45 pm » by Rahkriga

smokeydog wrote:stupid bloke people need to realize that "predictions" can have a big impact on people.
i am quiet confused though i thought suicide was a bad thing in Christan eyes cause you would got to hell for taking a life?

Oh...you must've thought that christians actually read the bible...funny man...GOOD ONE!!! HAHAHAHA

Previous