February ascension update...Lisa Renee

Initiate

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 8:46 pm » by Shiva777

February 2011

The Diamond Heart

Dear Family,

With the rebirthing of the “Planetary Logos” (Logos = the law governing the form within a stellar body, see last month’s newsletter) in this current cycle accelerating since November, it is to say that our planet and our individual bodies are undergoing a systematic re-wiring of our entire nervous system function. Our nervous system is entirely responsible to the functioning of whether or not we are capable to receive, transmit and decipher higher frequency impulses and further, be able to ground them into access within the planetary body. If these frequencies are carried into access and run through the planetary grid network, it allows other human beings anywhere on the globe to access them much easier. If our brain or nervous system is damaged we will not receive or conduct these frequencies. (Please note that the promoted agenda of pharmaceuticals, vaccinations, chemtrails, genetic modified seed, preservatives, aspartame and recreational drugs are all designed to damage the nerves over a period of time with continued exposure, dulling the higher sensory ability of the human being.)..........................

http://lightworkers.org/channeling/1244 ... lisa-renee

Master Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 8:58 pm » by Boondox681

"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 9:03 pm » by TheDuck

:D

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 9:23 pm » by Estanislao

The magnetic reversal of the earths poles brings with it a higher eartrh vibration than the 8hrz it has been. The earth's vibration is heading upward of 12hrz (last I checked). Our bodies align with this vibration.
If this higher alignment where to take place on sacred sites ie. lay line intersects, I can see the world adepts utilizing this concept to great advantage.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 3:47 am » by Harbin

estanislao wrote:The magnetic reversal of the earths poles brings with it a higher eartrh vibration than the 8hrz it has been. The earth's vibration is heading upward of 12hrz (last I checked). Our bodies align with this vibration.
If this higher alignment where to take place on sacred sites ie. lay line intersects, I can see the world adepts utilizing this concept to great advantage.

I look forward to the 12hrz ! :D :owned:
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 4:36 am » by Roadkill

Longer wave lengths can penetrate better. They travel longer.

Shorter wavelengths tend to bounce off objects and have a shorter range.

We could be getting a downgrade, not an upgrade.

I personally think nothing will happen to change us in anyway genetically or physically / metaphysically..
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Writer

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 5:05 am » by Hoonlo

The white grass eating cat is awesome...

Initiate

PostThu Feb 10, 2011 11:37 am » by Stratosfear

I wonder if people ever get bored of posting the same Dear Lightworkers crap which never happens and full of vague new agey bullshit.
Image "In the wardrobe of my soul ... in the section labelled 'Shirts'"

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 10, 2011 12:13 pm » by Allreadydead

I have to admit, I was well taken by that cat eating the grass, that's great :flop: :mrgreen: