Feds Try to Close the OCEAN Because of Shutdown

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 07, 2013 6:25 am » by Dagnamski

It's the Americans peeplos fault for electing these dicheads in......................end of point :rtft:
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 07, 2013 6:28 am » by Malogg

3,000 truckers plan to descend on Washington, D.C. on October 11th, to protest the NDAA's indefinite detention without trial provision (signed into law by President Obama) as well as to raise awareness for what they perceive as continued Obama administration support for radical Islamic factions in Egypt and Syria. Despite the near mainstream media blackout of the truckers' plan, it could shut down the entire city. See the video

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/10/300 ... wn-dc.html

Initiate

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 1:48 am » by Clearized1

Middleman wrote:
Clearized1 wrote: according to an anonymous Park Service ranger, “We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting.” ". Read the article, and leaveant, but that quote pretty much proves the agenda[/color].

An anonymous quote on breitbart.com proves jack shit.

If government employees at that low level are being given such instructions, all it takes is for one or two of them to record it, and suddenly we're talking about a massive scandal, and the perfect way for the Republicans to flip the blame over the shut down back across the aisle.

It would be political suicide.

Perhaps it doesn't fully prove it to everyone Middleman .... I should have said IMO. As far as one of them recording it... I don't think any of them knew such instructions would be coming down the pike (again, if in fact it had been said) to be able to setup to record it. Political suicide indeed if they had sent out a memo to the employees stating that they were going to tell them that, but I honestly wouldn't put it past them to pass it off as a comment off the cuff. You know...with the whole wry smile/wink and all.
Shouting that Government is suppressing the people is like shouting that somebody pooped in the pool. It's only a funny statement until you realize it's true.

Writer

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 2:12 am » by Reposoul

DarkHeart wrote:Dear God, please tell me this is a spoof :?

Land of the free, home of the brave :lol:

Conned in to being free, Home of the Slave :dancing:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 2:32 am » by Cia212

I'm sure the word came down to make any effects of the shutdown as much of a public display as possible...same as the sequester "cuts". The reality is that less than 20% of the government is actually closed.

Previous