Feds Try to Close the OCEAN Because of Shutdown

Initiate

PostSun Oct 06, 2013 2:39 pm » by Clearized1

I don't know if this has been posted, if so Admin's please remove.
I found this article and found it appalling. One quote in particular is very disturbing....
"Apparently, according to an anonymous Park Service ranger, “We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting.” ". Read the article, and leave your thoughts on it. I know this is only ONE of the many ways they're discomforting the public to get what they want, but that quote pretty much proves the agenda.

Article here>>>> http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/10/05/Feds-Try-to-Close-the-OCEAN-Because-of-Shutdown
Shouting that Government is suppressing the people is like shouting that somebody pooped in the pool. It's only a funny statement until you realize it's true.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 06, 2013 5:15 pm » by Phoenix rising

Ha it gets more laughable every day, and still the sheep munch the grass
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Initiate

PostSun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm » by Clearized1

Phoenix rising wrote:Ha it gets more laughable every day, and still the sheep munch the grass

True Pheonix..... I know more sheeple are waking up....can't wait 'till there's enough to get the effective changes we need. This goes for all the sheeple in all Countries.
Shouting that Government is suppressing the people is like shouting that somebody pooped in the pool. It's only a funny statement until you realize it's true.

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 06, 2013 9:09 pm » by DarkHeart

Dear God, please tell me this is a spoof :?

Land of the free, home of the brave :lol:
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 06, 2013 10:05 pm » by Opalserpent

Yeah what a joke, so the house wants to stop obama raising the debt ceiling. Good.

It's not the peoples fault that america was robbed by zionist banking criminals and that usa
politics is a bought and paid for joke owned by foreign satanic plutocrats.

The people of america are close to understanding the full picture of how these zio globalist
scum and puppets like obama are purposely destroying america by fighting insane
wars for israel and sponsoring terror and false flags left right and centre with zio horrorwoods help.

America is going to need everyone of those hollow points to keep the rich from being eaten.

Check out this joke: Only in America!

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/02/felon ... -to-school

Too many memes to bother.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 07, 2013 1:00 am » by Clearized1

Opalserpent wrote:
Check out this joke: Only in America!

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/02/felon ... -to-school

Too many memes to bother.

How about this joke...things really are out of hand these days.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/10/18 ... -lawsuits/

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 07, 2013 5:02 am » by RATRODROB

Hey, we can still climb trees right, and build cubby houses cant we,

OH FCK NO
Threat of $1.1 million fine for building cubby house

It is often said that government in Australia is out of control, a situation that could be a great deal worse if the federal government was not mired in gridlock of minority status. Probably the worst example of draconian overregulation though tends to come from local authorities where minor political functionaries in hundreds of councils across Australia impose their will on the residents of their allotted ministate, usually claiming that the state or federal governments require it.

You just couldn’t make up though, the reaction of Wollongong City Council to the building of a child’s cubby house:

Earlier this year, Sonja Keller and husband Andrew Bergmann used leftover building supplies to build the cubby for their son, Yaan, 9, behind their home at Tumbling Waters Resort in Stanwell Tops.

They returned from holidays before Christmas to find mail telling them to remove the cubby as it posed a bushfire threat and they did not have "development consent".

"Council has become aware that a cubby house has been erected within the premises adjacent to a dwelling; within a bushfire prone and environmentally sensitive area, without development consent," the council wrote.

"Failure to comply with the order is an offence under section 125 of the (Environmental Planning and Assessment) Act. The maximum penalty for that offence is $1,100,000.00 and a further daily penalty of $110,000.00.

"If the order is not complied with, Council may give effect to the order and recover the costs of doing so from you."

Mrs Keller said council staff first inspected the cubby house earlier this month.

"Three people from the council came to inspect some of the work we had done at the resort," he said.

"I thought they were joking when they said they needed to look at the cubby house."

She said the cubby was barely visible from the street and no more of a fire risk than other garden furniture.

"This decision is a joke. It's ridiculous to say it's in a fire-sensitive area," she said. "The garden shed is in a fire-sensitive area. The pergola is in a fire-sensitive area. The whole house is in a fire-sensitive area."

Years ago someone said that you would suffer a lower penalty for murder than what you would cop for breaking some of the ‘orderly marketing’ laws, and this is fairly consistent with this thought. It seems that the smaller the authority, the more snarky and authoritarian the petty functionary that is attracted to it is.

While it is unlikely that the maximum fine would be imposed, (they are not farmers and it is the council, not the Department of the Environment) we have to seriously question just what sort of nanny state we have inflicted on us to have a local authority claiming these powers.

fcking idiots, kids cant do fck all these days because of some dick spouting his authority.
RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 07, 2013 5:06 am » by Malogg

Does Obozo get any more contemptuous ?!??

http://princevega.com/obama-weekly-addr ... promising/

:bang;

Full video~ Brian Harvey - Invisible

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 07, 2013 5:22 am » by RATRODROB

Malogg wrote: Does Obozo get any more contemptuous ?!??

http://princevega.com/obama-weekly-addr ... promising/

:bang;

jeezus, what an arrogant turd, 30,000 thousand letters hey pal, lets see those 30,000 letters, put them on a website so we can read them.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostMon Oct 07, 2013 6:08 am » by Middleman

Clearized1 wrote: according to an anonymous Park Service ranger, “We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting.” ". Read the article, and leaveant, but that quote pretty much proves the agenda[/color].

An anonymous quote on breitbart.com proves jack shit.

If government employees at that low level are being given such instructions, all it takes is for one or two of them to record it, and suddenly we're talking about a massive scandal, and the perfect way for the Republicans to flip the blame over the shut down back across the aisle.

It would be political suicide.

Next