FEDS WARN OF ATTACK ON SOUTHERN BORDER

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 8:49 pm » by domdabears

Islamic terrorist groups are operating in the Mexican border city of Ciudad Juarez and planning to attack the United States with car bombs or other vehicle born improvised explosive devices (VBIED). High-level federal law enforcement, intelligence and other sources have confirmed to Judicial Watch that a warning bulletin for an imminent terrorist attack on the border has been issued. Agents across a number of Homeland Security, Justice and Defense agencies have all been placed on alert and instructed to aggressively work all possible leads and sources concerning this imminent terrorist threat.

Specifically, Judicial Watch sources reveal that the militant group Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS) is confirmed to now be operating in Juarez, a famously crime-infested narcotics hotbed situated across from El Paso, Texas. Violent crimes are so rampant in Juarez that the U.S. State Department has issued a number of travel warnings for anyone planning to go there. The last one was issued just a few days ago.

Intelligence officials have picked up radio talk and chatter indicating that the terrorist groups are going to “carry out an attack on the border,” according to one JW source. “It’s coming very soon,” according to this high-level source, who clearly identified the groups planning the plots as “ISIS and Al Qaeda.” An attack is so imminent that the commanding general at Ft. Bliss, the U.S. Army post in El Paso, is being briefed, another source confirms. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) did not respond to multiple inquiries from Judicial Watch, both telephonic and in writing, about this information.

The disturbing inside intelligence comes on the heels of news reports revealing that U.S. intelligence has picked up increased chatter among Islamist terror networks approaching the 13th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. While these terrorists reportedly plan their attack just outside the U.S., President Obama admits that “we don’t have a strategy yet” to combat ISIS. “I don’t want to put the cart before the horse,” the commander-in-chief said this week during a White House press briefing. “I think what I’ve seen in some of the news reports suggest that folks are getting a little further ahead of what we’re at than what we currently are.”

The administration has also covered up, or at the very least downplayed, a serious epidemic of crime along the Mexican border even as heavily armed drug cartels have taken over portions of the region. Judicial Watch has reported that the U.S. Border Patrol actually ordered officers to avoid the most crime-infested stretches because they’re “too dangerous” and patrolling them could result in an “international incident” of cross border shooting. In the meantime, who could forget the famous words of Obama’s first Homeland Security Secretary, Janet Napolitano; the southern border is “as secure as it has ever been.”

These new revelations are bound to impact the current debate about the border crisis and immigration policy.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/38 ... k-southern
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 8:53 pm » by Mad Scientist

I really hope it's a storm in a glass of water.
Because Women Are a Science!

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 10:18 pm » by Kinninigan

:ohno:

All they need to do is put National Guard Troops on the border, but they wont do it...

:peep:
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 10:25 pm » by Opalserpent

What Obama said they don't have a strategy yet to defeat isis??

Lying sack of shit. It's called stop funding them.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 10:46 pm » by The57ironman

Opalserpent wrote:What Obama said they don't have a strategy yet to defeat isis??

Lying sack of shit. It's called stop funding them.

..''they'' don't use ''that'' playbook.....

Obama Misses 60% of Security Briefings... and Blames Intelligence Community?Image

Initiate

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 11:29 pm » by Chaindrive2.5

While all you guys are rambling endless on the middle eastern militants and their threat to the southern borders, your absolutely forgetting one group (lets call them an army) and this is a REAL army.. and that is the Chinese..

I first heard about the chinese army mounting large troops in mexico way back in mid '00s on of all places, Art Bell..

They bought the rights to the harbors in Los Angeles during the Clinton Administration and even Alex Jones covers that (theres videos done by Alex Jones)..

Ok, take it for the largest grain of salt there is but........

Doug Singleton
March 10, 2013

China Military Base in Mexico?

I run the Laredo/Montery highway twice a year. It's a housing development, which in Canada we would refer to as tract housing or starter homes.

One hundred and fifty thousand pesos would be less then $15,000.00 U.S. or Canadian.

The exchange rates are generally 10-13 pesos per dollar depending on the state of the money market.

My Canadian dollar has gone up in buying power conversion to the Mexican peso while the U.S. dollar has fallen over the last 13 years since I first started wintering in Mexico.

Mexican government or private funded housing complexes are composed of smaller homes then their couterparts north of the Rio Grande, and are much more utalitarian in design and amenities.

Many of them have large black plastic water tanks on their roofs for extra water storage or for extra water pressure during the drier season.

Many of the 'gringos' on the Pacific coast of Mexico in what I refer to as 'gringo gulch' towns call these developments 'tanaque villages', tanaque being the Spanish word for tank, refering to the black water tanks on the roofs of the houses.

I'd be more concerned about the Chinese buying up America, Canada, Mexico, Africa, and Australia's natural resources then a secret Chinese army base.

By the way the Chinese do control a large section of the Lazario Carrdosa(?), port and oil production facilities on Mexico's west coast, the Panama Canal, and now a humungus, (by Cdn. standards), oil exploration and development company in Alberta.

http://12160.info/video/china-military-base-in-mexico

Upload to Disclose.tv

And here... (not sure if its correct or even close to the video, BUT it IS smudged out) what I see:

http://showmystreet.com/#g5b9w_-1na8l6_d

Verify it or see just how close to being... if the states failed... what the hell is china going do about our debt..? Theyre gonna want something for it, any way possible...

Initiate

PostSat Aug 30, 2014 12:54 am » by lllSpocklll

Whoops - wrong thread
Who is John Galt?

Initiate

PostSat Aug 30, 2014 1:00 am » by Chaindrive2.5

lllSpocklll wrote:Whoops - wrong thread

Yeah.. from the looks of thing... apparently you CANT do two things at the same time... can you..? :lol:

Initiate

PostSat Aug 30, 2014 8:02 am » by lllSpocklll

Of course everyone at DTV knows that THE ONLY people out to get Americans are the American government and the Jews.

Radical Islam (which means the entire middle east which calls us the great satan) would never consider trying to attack us, even with our gaping hole border policy.

Calm down folks, it's only a false flag carried out by he Mossad and financed by our own government. Indiscriminate slaughter of Walmart shoppers to further the NWO.

I'm sure people are chomping at the bits to start these arguments.
Who is John Galt?

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 31, 2014 3:50 pm » by The57ironman

Obama Misses 60% of Security Briefings... and Blames Intelligence Community?Image