1. making gas 65 a gallon
2. very strict requirements and high cost for a drivers license
3. any serious driving fractions ends up walking (no acceptation) and if one gets caught driving without a license, prison time or (hard time in community service).
4. rewards for anybody who turns in anybody whos driving without a license.
5. State by state and country by country database of people who infraction their driving privileges and why.
6. Mandatory to install a device that disables ALL cell phones in the car while the engine is running.
Im sure there tons of others laws and regulations that could be put here and Im sure motorcycles would fit in this as well and Im also sure that ABATE has some good ideals for motorist when dealing with a two wheelers..
But...... IF theyre gonna fly and IF they get voted down after the next election... etc.. Im afraid theres not gonna be a easy answer to this at all..
Remember driving IS a privilege and NOT a right and people need to have that drilled into their heads.
Statistics: Posted by Chaindrive — Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:22 am