DTV 2.0 - Post your feedback, bugs, kudos here

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 15, 2012 8:21 am » by Troll2rocks

I would love to see the colour highlights that indicate new posts in threads, and I badly miss the running top five threads that went at the top of the main forum, for me that was one of the best parts of the forum, is there any way we could have the top five most recent posts box back when everything is stable ? :think: :cry:

:cheers:

Also I think many of these are in order...

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

The best looking site of its kind on the net me thinks :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostSun Apr 15, 2012 9:22 am » by Picachu

My profile image won't show. I have gone to edit profile page and selected my Avatar file and clicked submit and still no show.....

BTW just started a group just to talk about how much GLP and ATS suck :vomit:

Initiate

PostSun Apr 15, 2012 11:43 am » by Lynziswez

Welcome back ....I was absolutely devastated when I thought that I had lost my daily addiction of DTV .

Sites new look is fab... love it :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Just one niggle, most of my friends disappeared .... can you fix please. Very important as friends are what makes the world bearable :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 15, 2012 12:00 pm » by Ufosarus

im only on it about 10mins but im getting used to it very quickly :flop:
looks great :cheers:

Writer

PostSun Apr 15, 2012 12:15 pm » by GreySnake

first of all big kudos for the new look! i used to be a silent watcher but i've decided to make an acount anyway because of this!

BUGS

- auto log out of
- 3/4 diffrent kind of errors ( code 500, general error, service unavailable)
- webshop error stating the webshop is more or less full ( something like to many hits)
- advertisements running over buttons
- main buttons with the drop down boxes sometimes doesnt work ( for example the forums button goes to topics and search, tried to go down to topics but the box disappeard)

WHAT WE NEED

- upload page back up ( being worked on)
- a remember me button for logging in
- top 5 list back on mainpage!

WHAT WE COULD USE IN THE FUTURE

- a phone app for dtv forum( something simple as reading and replying only would do just fine)
- maybe a chatbox? we found out last night that being in a chat with eachother brings members closer ( i know some use skype for this )
- premium membership, mayb to remove adds if it is possible?

it looks 10 times better then the old site though! and the seizure ( even though it was obviously fake ) was kind of fun in a strange way :lol:

GreySnake
Lucid dreaming is a gift of god

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 15, 2012 12:25 pm » by Spock

Hey Lukas, where did you move the mod button that secretly hijacks peoples web cam?

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 15, 2012 12:29 pm » by Icarus1

spock that wasnt funny
We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 15, 2012 12:33 pm » by Spock

icarus1 wrote:spock that wasnt funny

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 15, 2012 2:09 pm » by Icarus1

the site looks great bro and i know its day 1 of the new dawn but its runnin very slow for me on firefox ,is it the adds ?
We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 15, 2012 2:22 pm » by Spock

I think it's just ongoing site maintenance. Usually on relaunches of a site of this magnitude, things are slow going up front. Most likely videos are still being moved over and the HD is working overtime, plus there are probably many lurkers overloading the servers today.

PreviousNext