DTV 2.0 - Post your feedback, bugs, kudos here

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 10:15 am » by *WillEase*

It's installed, my user name is....

TROLL EDIT. Got the user name, edited it out of your post. Sent request.

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 10:20 am » by Troll2rocks

Bump read above Will.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 10:22 am » by *WillEase*

Troll2rocks wrote:Bump read above Will.

What does that mean?

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 10:24 am » by Troll2rocks

willease666 wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:Bump read above Will.

What does that mean?

I sent you a request, add me. I edited your post.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 2:55 pm » by *WillEase*

How do I change my password?

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 7:22 am » by Vulcanic

Disclosetv wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:Looks good but still see the same issues, the search never pulls up anything to do with what i put it the search.

I don't see how many views total my videos have had, was that feature removed? i was over 3million.

I been trying to find my favorite list too but havn't located it yet.

but the new look looks cool :flop:

Good to see you back (uploading interesting videos)!

Search: Really? IMHO search got a lot better. You can filter the search result by video, relevance, date and much more. Give it a second try.

Total views: Uh, thanks. Will be working on this. Got lost in the update somewhere.

Favourites: Just click on "My Profile" (at the top of the screen) and scroll down to your favourites (press on MORE)

New look: Thanks. We put A LOT of dedication, passion and work into DTV 2.0 ... well, its 2.483 already ;)

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

I only tryed the search a few times but the name of the video i was looking for was the video i made called disclose.tv forum it doesn't come unless i'm doing something wrong?This is the video

I got 80 pages of videos, when i go in my videos it has the pages on the bottom 12345 when you click on 5 it shows 34567 then i click on 7 it shows 56789, it takes super long for me to get to page 80 going 2 pages at a time. unless i'm not seeing something? i looked for oldest video but didn't see it only new, hot today ect ect. i think you used to have it like 1234 80 last one was the last page, but was still hard to get to page 40 is there a easyer way?

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Site Admin

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 2:39 pm » by Disclosetv

Vulcanic wrote:
Disclosetv wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:Looks good but still see the same issues, the search never pulls up anything to do with what i put it the search.

I don't see how many views total my videos have had, was that feature removed? i was over 3million.

I been trying to find my favorite list too but havn't located it yet.

but the new look looks cool :flop:

Good to see you back (uploading interesting videos)!

Search: Really? IMHO search got a lot better. You can filter the search result by video, relevance, date and much more. Give it a second try.

Total views: Uh, thanks. Will be working on this. Got lost in the update somewhere.

Favourites: Just click on "My Profile" (at the top of the screen) and scroll down to your favourites (press on MORE)

New look: Thanks. We put A LOT of dedication, passion and work into DTV 2.0 ... well, its 2.483 already ;)

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

I only tryed the search a few times but the name of the video i was looking for was the video i made called disclose.tv forum it doesn't come unless i'm doing something wrong?This is the video

I got 80 pages of videos, when i go in my videos it has the pages on the bottom 12345 when you click on 5 it shows 34567 then i click on 7 it shows 56789, it takes super long for me to get to page 80 going 2 pages at a time. unless i'm not seeing something? i looked for oldest video but didn't see it only new, hot today ect ect. i think you used to have it like 1234 80 last one was the last page, but was still hard to get to page 40 is there a easyer way?

Ja, the pagination sucks a little. Added this to the list for DTV 3.0. The member pages will be revised in the coming content update.

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 4:48 pm » by TonyW1953

Ok why wont DTV let me log on to my account using "Boatman", it's changed my password, and i have used the "Forgotten Password" 3 times, and it still wont let me log on.
I have had to log on using my Facebook account which is Tonyw1953 sort it please.

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 4:59 pm » by Boatman

Ok I've cured it, sorry for the bother. :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 9:09 pm » by Cwmman

Ok i cant send any mail on this site ?

Is it because my account hasnt been verified ? :think:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

PreviousNext