DTV 2.0 - Post your feedback, bugs, kudos here

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 9:15 am » by *WillEase*

It's installed, my user name is....

TROLL EDIT. Got the user name, edited it out of your post. Sent request.
“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” ― Mark Twain

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 9:20 am » by Troll2rocks

Bump read above Will.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 9:22 am » by *WillEase*

Troll2rocks wrote:Bump read above Will.

What does that mean?
“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” ― Mark Twain

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 9:24 am » by Troll2rocks

willease666 wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:Bump read above Will.

What does that mean?

I sent you a request, add me. I edited your post.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 1:55 pm » by *WillEase*

How do I change my password?

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 6:22 am » by Vulcanic

Disclosetv wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:Looks good but still see the same issues, the search never pulls up anything to do with what i put it the search.

I don't see how many views total my videos have had, was that feature removed? i was over 3million.

I been trying to find my favorite list too but havn't located it yet.

but the new look looks cool :flop:

Good to see you back (uploading interesting videos)!

Search: Really? IMHO search got a lot better. You can filter the search result by video, relevance, date and much more. Give it a second try.

Total views: Uh, thanks. Will be working on this. Got lost in the update somewhere.

Favourites: Just click on "My Profile" (at the top of the screen) and scroll down to your favourites (press on MORE)

New look: Thanks. We put A LOT of dedication, passion and work into DTV 2.0 ... well, its 2.483 already ;)

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

I only tryed the search a few times but the name of the video i was looking for was the video i made called disclose.tv forum it doesn't come unless i'm doing something wrong?This is the video

I got 80 pages of videos, when i go in my videos it has the pages on the bottom 12345 when you click on 5 it shows 34567 then i click on 7 it shows 56789, it takes super long for me to get to page 80 going 2 pages at a time. unless i'm not seeing something? i looked for oldest video but didn't see it only new, hot today ect ect. i think you used to have it like 1234 80 last one was the last page, but was still hard to get to page 40 is there a easyer way?

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Site Admin

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 1:39 pm » by Disclosetv

Vulcanic wrote:
Disclosetv wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:Looks good but still see the same issues, the search never pulls up anything to do with what i put it the search.

I don't see how many views total my videos have had, was that feature removed? i was over 3million.

I been trying to find my favorite list too but havn't located it yet.

but the new look looks cool :flop:

Good to see you back (uploading interesting videos)!

Search: Really? IMHO search got a lot better. You can filter the search result by video, relevance, date and much more. Give it a second try.

Total views: Uh, thanks. Will be working on this. Got lost in the update somewhere.

Favourites: Just click on "My Profile" (at the top of the screen) and scroll down to your favourites (press on MORE)

New look: Thanks. We put A LOT of dedication, passion and work into DTV 2.0 ... well, its 2.483 already ;)

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

I only tryed the search a few times but the name of the video i was looking for was the video i made called disclose.tv forum it doesn't come unless i'm doing something wrong?This is the video

I got 80 pages of videos, when i go in my videos it has the pages on the bottom 12345 when you click on 5 it shows 34567 then i click on 7 it shows 56789, it takes super long for me to get to page 80 going 2 pages at a time. unless i'm not seeing something? i looked for oldest video but didn't see it only new, hot today ect ect. i think you used to have it like 1234 80 last one was the last page, but was still hard to get to page 40 is there a easyer way?

Ja, the pagination sucks a little. Added this to the list for DTV 3.0. The member pages will be revised in the coming content update.

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 3:48 pm » by TonyW1953

Ok why wont DTV let me log on to my account using "Boatman", it's changed my password, and i have used the "Forgotten Password" 3 times, and it still wont let me log on.
I have had to log on using my Facebook account which is Tonyw1953 sort it please.

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 3:59 pm » by Boatman

Ok I've cured it, sorry for the bother. :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 8:09 pm » by Cwmman

Ok i cant send any mail on this site ?

Is it because my account hasnt been verified ? :think:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

PreviousNext