DTV 2.0 - Post your feedback, bugs, kudos here

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 9:41 am » by Toxic32

Any chance of creating some shortcut keys. Just simple navigation keys Ctrs will do. Ctrl V (videos) Ctrl F (forum) Ctrl N (next page) You get my drift
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 11:09 am » by Toxic32

I spent 15 mins researching and writing a reply to one of the post in the forum then when I submitted it was not there? I'm assuming someone else posted a reply at the same time. Which seemed to be the case when I looked at the thread again. I lost all the text I had written and had to start again. Any way you can stop this happening. This was not the first time this has happened and I'm sure I'm not the only one this has happened to.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 11:17 am » by *WillEase*

Toxic32 wrote:I spent 15 mins researching and writing a reply to one of the post in the forum then when I submitted it was not there? I'm assuming someone else posted a reply at the same time. Which seemed to be the case when I looked at the thread again. I lost all the text I had written and had to start again. Any way you can stop this happening. This was not the first time this has happened and I'm sure I'm not the only one this has happened to.

Next time that happens, scroll down and you'll see your post ready to be resubmitted.
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 2:08 pm » by Poooooot

willease666 wrote:
Toxic32 wrote:I spent 15 mins researching and writing a reply to one of the post in the forum then when I submitted it was not there? I'm assuming someone else posted a reply at the same time. Which seemed to be the case when I looked at the thread again. I lost all the text I had written and had to start again. Any way you can stop this happening. This was not the first time this has happened and I'm sure I'm not the only one this has happened to.

Next time that happens, scroll down and you'll see your post ready to be resubmitted.

That could be what happened, but I've had my text disappear too (completely gone, not under a new post or anything like that). I've learned to just copy the whole thing to the clipboard before hitting submit, just in case.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 11:28 pm » by Vulcanic

Poooooot wrote:
willease666 wrote:

That could be what happened, but I've had my text disappear too (completely gone, not under a new post or anything like that). I've learned to just copy the whole thing to the clipboard before hitting submit, just in case.

Here is what i do every single time i do a post is i copy it and if i lose it i repaste it again Lol hey it's never let me down and its now a habbit for me .

but yes if someone posts a post they show you the post that was posted when you were replying but scroll down you will see yours there to be reposted.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 3:01 am » by Poooooot

Poooooot wrote:
willease666 wrote:

Also, sometimes just hitting the "back" arrow on your browser does the trick.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 4:25 am » by 99socks

Can anyone take a guess as to why I cannot format anything in my signature? :?
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 4:44 am » by *WillEase*

99socks wrote:Can anyone take a guess as to why I cannot format anything in my signature? :?

Make sure both are not checked.
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 5:01 am » by 99socks

willease666 wrote:
99socks wrote:Can anyone take a guess as to why I cannot format anything in my signature? :?

Make sure both are not checked.

:banana:

Thank you!
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 6:26 am » by Malogg

Just there is a certain add that pops up all the time the last few days that is nippy as feck

:bang;
Oh Kingdom of Scotland - To be FREE again - Beastminsters smarmy and stinks of SH1TE HAFKNHAHA HA FKN HA...Salmonds a bawbag and Darlings a fkn sissy...Oh to be FREE again...

PreviousNext