DTV 2.0 - Post your feedback, bugs, kudos here

PostTue Oct 16, 2012 2:00 am » by 500 khz

This is the most recent post I could find on the topic of mobile apps.

"We are currently working on the mobile version (but no App) of DTV. Will be available very soon."
Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin (end quote)

On my android I actually find the mobile version platform less informing than the computer version for the simple fact that videos are presented in such a compartmentalized way. Is an app in store for the near future? I am wondering if you designed the mobile version around per click topic interest taken from the website traffic. either way the video user outcome could be cleaned up a little in my opinion. I bloody love this site, just want to see the mobile application to be top notch so that more people would be turned on to it. thanks.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 12:59 pm » by flsts1

A little help here please...
Embedded uboob vids do not play for me in IE on forums. Firefox works... Vid section works ... :think:

thanks in advance...
Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.
Albert Einstein

Initiate

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 11:54 am » by Vertigo

is there any change to skip the ad in videos? maybe after 5seks or so like in yt?

i understand that there has to be advertisement, but i cant stand that google chrome shit anymore :)

and its damn loud...

so much 4 my feedback...

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 11:58 am » by ZetaRediculous

Vertigo wrote:is there any change to skip the ad in videos? maybe after 5seks or so like in yt?

i understand that there has to be advertisement, but i cant stand that google chrome shit anymore :)

and its damn loud...

so much 4 my feedback...

You can skip the ads... after a few seconds a blue square comes up in the top, right hand corner (sneakily hidden somewhat by the Disclose.tv logo. or on other videos there is a yellow lozenge at the far top right, which is really small but it is there :flop:
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 21, 2012 11:12 pm » by Seahawk

ATTENTION LUKAS!!!! :)

99socks wrote:Why is it that I can never hear anything that's been uploaded on DTV? :(
(Videos)

I seem to have a variety of probs if I try to watch those vids (that are uploaded here,) if I try to watch them in the respective posts that they are in. I go to the vid section and watch them there. No issues when I do this.

Anyone else having this kind of issue?

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 9:50 am » by Eldorado

Ok so I have tried every angle to PM another member

I have a few selected friends, and none of them can be PM'd???

It's a little confusing....can you help??
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 9:56 am » by ZetaRediculous

Eldorado wrote:Ok so I have tried every angle to PM another member

I have a few selected friends, and none of them can be PM'd???

It's a little confusing....can you help??

Yeah, this on is easy.....

they tell you they are you friends, but in reality...... they've blocked you!!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

:sunny:
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 6:07 am » by 99socks

OK, for the longest time my account has said I've made 3 uploads... However, I've only made 2; one is my profile pic, and the other was an audio.

So, a few minutes ago I tried to upload another pic. Not only does it not show up... but now my account shows 2 uploads (instead of the three I've now made).

Wtf? lol

Not like it's critically important... but what a bunch of bugs... lol...
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Initiate

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 7:03 am » by Vertigo

yesterday i tried to log in...
all i got was "you are logged in with 2 different names from one ip, or with 1 name from 2 different ips." i could not log in.
well this time it worked again, i just wanted to tell because i am not able to be online from 2 different ips with the same name at the same time, and as for now this is my only member-account here.

i dont want to complain about it, as this was the first time it ever happened to me an now all seem to run well again. just wanted to tell cause something went wrong, maybe fix it. :)

btw: that pop up that shows up to "like" the page... gets on the nerves if you know what i mean :mrgreen:

thank u 4 listening, hopefully i am able to login next time :flop:

Initiate

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 8:58 am » by Bandanko

I am getting that too Vertigo :(

so i am being penalised for owning more than 1 internet capable device??

PreviousNext