DTV 2.0 - Post your feedback, bugs, kudos here

Initiate

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 9:38 am » by Vertigo

Bandanko wrote:I am getting that too Vertigo :(

so i am being penalised for owning more than 1 internet capable device??

i knew i am not the only one :flop: and i bet there are many others...

i am sure the admins already know by now and will take care of that issue :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 9:48 am » by Slith

Vertigo wrote:yesterday i tried to log in...
all i got was "you are logged in with 2 different names from one ip, or with 1 name from 2 different ips." i could not log in.

Same for me. Was logged in from my cell. Signed out and then tried from my laptop. Wouldn't let me for the longest time. It's a conspiracy I sez!

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 9:49 am » by TheDuck

I got it yesterday, thought I would give it to the morning and it seems the issue is resolved.

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 11:23 am » by Bandanko

500 khz wrote:This is the most recent post I could find on the topic of mobile apps.

"We are currently working on the mobile version (but no App) of DTV. Will be available very soon."
Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin (end quote)

On my android I actually find the mobile version platform less informing than the computer version for the simple fact that videos are presented in such a compartmentalized way. Is an app in store for the near future? I am wondering if you designed the mobile version around per click topic interest taken from the website traffic. either way the video user outcome could be cleaned up a little in my opinion. I bloody love this site, just want to see the mobile application to be top notch so that more people would be turned on to it. thanks.

A Mobile version?! I have full HTML, dont start redirecting my phone to a shitty cut down version of the site!

Do any of the MODS have anything to say about the "logged in at another IP" shit?

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 11:51 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Bandanko wrote:
500 khz wrote:This is the most recent post I could find on the topic of mobile apps.

"We are currently working on the mobile version (but no App) of DTV. Will be available very soon."
Lukas

On my android I actually find the mobile version platform less informing than the computer version for the simple fact that videos are presented in such a compartmentalized way. Is an app in store for the near future? I am wondering if you designed the mobile version around per click topic interest taken from the website traffic. either way the video user outcome could be cleaned up a little in my opinion. I bloody love this site, just want to see the mobile application to be top notch so that more people would be turned on to it. thanks.

A Mobile version?! I have full HTML, dont start redirecting my phone to a shitty cut down version of the site!

Do any of the MODS have anything to say about the "logged in at another IP" shit?

I had the same problem most of yesterday evening. Pissed me of greatly.... :bang;

Site Admin

PostSun Oct 28, 2012 2:13 am » by Disclosetv

Bandanko wrote:

Lukas

a) "logged in at another IP" shit -> the problem is resolved. Sorry for inconveniences caused!

b) Mobile version: Yes, admitted.... the mobile version needs major changes. I hope to free up some resources improvme this part of DTV as soon as possible.

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 28, 2012 2:43 am » by Malogg

Vertigo wrote:yesterday i tried to log in...
all i got was "you are logged in with 2 different names from one ip, or with 1 name from 2 different ips." i could not log in.
well this time it worked again, i just wanted to tell because i am not able to be online from 2 different ips with the same name at the same time, and as for now this is my only member-account here.

i dont want to complain about it, as this was the first time it ever happened to me an now all seem to run well again. just wanted to tell cause something went wrong, maybe fix it. :)

btw: that pop up that shows up to "like" the page... gets on the nerves if you know what i mean :mrgreen:

thank u 4 listening, hopefully i am able to login next time :flop:

Same thing ish happened to me ahahaha for the last fkn month aprox I thought their was some fecker that opened an acc using my name but it turned out to be me logging in from facebook

I would have thought if I logged on from facebook it would log me straight in here but that is not what happened as in no fkn way of knowing how this happened but an acc was created in my name via facebook logging on to DTV but

Should it have not linked my original DTV acc to my facebook instead of , I dont know how this happened but DTV seems to have created an acc automatically separate from my DTV acc

Ahahahaha this has been doing my nut in for the last few hrs or so trying to suss out how on earth this happened as the truth from me is it seems to have happened by some kinda magic (glitch) and in no way was this done out of any sinister motive from me

Really confused about it but away to pop my temazepams wi a scoff o JD and sleep on it . Here is a link to when I 1st discovered this .

dtv-exclusive-in-glorious-colour-cocks-bums-and-tits-t80172.html
Do the world a favor and kill yourself asshole. Kill yourself and stop wasting our air. ~ *WillEase* LARGO

Initiate

PostSun Oct 28, 2012 5:03 pm » by Bandanko

Disclosetv wrote:
Bandanko wrote:

Lukas

a) "logged in at another IP" shit -> the problem is resolved. Sorry for inconveniences caused!

b) Mobile version: Yes, admitted.... the mobile version needs major changes. I hope to free up some resources improvme this part of DTV as soon as possible.

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

cheers Lukas it told me i was again logged in at 2 different IP's then it logged me in anyway...

PostSun Oct 28, 2012 6:09 pm » by Hurts

Disclosetv wrote:
Bandanko wrote:

Lukas

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

I'm sorry to inform you that the problem is not corrected. Hurtswhenipee is not able to log in from any sources. :bang; :yell:

:cheers:

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Oct 28, 2012 6:20 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

It seems to be working now. If you fixed it thanks.

If not then still quirky.

:cheers:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

PreviousNext