DTV 2.0 - Post your feedback, bugs, kudos here

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 28, 2012 6:23 pm » by The57ironman

Hurtswhenipee wrote:It seems to be working now. If you fixed it thanks.

If not then still quirky.

:cheers:

.......cheers bro.....glad you're in...

....just don't leave.. :lol:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Oct 28, 2012 6:27 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

The57ironman wrote:

.......cheers bro.....glad you're in...

....just don't leave.. :lol:

Why are some folks leaving because of it?

Besides who gives a flying F#@k if some idiot wants a dozen accounts and talks to him/her self. I personally could give a S@*t.
Last edited by Hurtswhenipee on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 28, 2012 6:31 pm » by The57ironman

...no no... :lol: ....just stay logged in to DTV , and you won't have any problems.... :lol:

(....in fact , never log out...) :peep:

:mrgreen: :cheers:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Oct 28, 2012 6:37 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

The57ironman wrote:.

...no no... :lol: ....just stay logged in to DTV , and you won't have any problems.... :lol:

(....in fact , never log out...) :peep:

:mrgreen: :cheers:

So I have like 12 computers at work and a couple at home just stay logged in on them all!
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Site Admin

PostMon Oct 29, 2012 3:22 pm » by Disclosetv

Malogg wrote:
Vertigo wrote:yesterday i tried to log in...
all i got was "you are logged in with 2 different names from one ip, or with 1 name from 2 different ips." i could not log in.
well this time it worked again, i just wanted to tell because i am not able to be online from 2 different ips with the same name at the same time, and as for now this is my only member-account here.

i dont want to complain about it, as this was the first time it ever happened to me an now all seem to run well again. just wanted to tell cause something went wrong, maybe fix it. :)

btw: that pop up that shows up to "like" the page... gets on the nerves if you know what i mean :mrgreen:

thank u 4 listening, hopefully i am able to login next time :flop:

Same thing ish happened to me ahahaha for the last fkn month aprox I thought their was some fecker that opened an acc using my name but it turned out to be me logging in from facebook

I would have thought if I logged on from facebook it would log me straight in here but that is not what happened as in no fkn way of knowing how this happened but an acc was created in my name via facebook logging on to DTV but

Should it have not linked my original DTV acc to my facebook instead of , I dont know how this happened but DTV seems to have created an acc automatically separate from my DTV acc

Ahahahaha this has been doing my nut in for the last few hrs or so trying to suss out how on earth this happened as the truth from me is it seems to have happened by some kinda magic (glitch) and in no way was this done out of any sinister motive from me

Really confused about it but away to pop my temazepams wi a scoff o JD and sleep on it . Here is a link to when I 1st discovered this .

dtv-exclusive-in-glorious-colour-cocks-bums-and-tits-t80172.html

This would mean that we would have to map IP addresses (we do not keep these record due to our privacy policy) of already registered users to FB accounts when using the FB login option. This is not possible as multiple user could come from the same IP address (some network providers use large proxy pools) and due to this fact, any such mapping is not allowed by FB policies anyways. Also, some Internet providers assign dynamic IP addresses for every net session... thus, making this impossible, too. And using cookies are way to insecure to accomplish anything like this.

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Site Admin

PostMon Oct 29, 2012 3:23 pm » by Disclosetv

Try to clear your browser cache and press CTRL-R.

Should work now.

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 30, 2012 11:00 am » by ZetaRediculous

On certain threads, the view last post button doesn't always work....

Not a major issue, but somewhat frustrating..
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Initiate

PostTue Oct 30, 2012 6:32 pm » by Trip

Whats a Error 503 Guru Meditation? This was the message I got when trying to get on to DTV a min a go, just saying,I got on hear now, but Guru Meditation, what the....

Strange things going on!

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

Guru Meditation:

XID: 1927953724

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Varnish cache server
"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 30, 2012 6:34 pm » by Seahawk

:flop: Think they've been doing some work on the site this morning, Trip. :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 30, 2012 9:10 pm » by Thruster

Trip wrote:Whats a Error 503 Guru Meditation? This was the message I got when trying to get on to DTV a min a go, just saying,I got on hear now, but Guru Meditation, what the....

Strange things going on!

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

Guru Meditation:

XID: 1927953724

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Varnish cache server

Yeah, I've experienced that today, the system is also logging me out periodically. Pain in the jacksay.

PreviousNext