DTV 2.0 - Post your feedback, bugs, kudos here

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 9:18 pm » by The57ironman

Disclosetv wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:I am trying to post a new thread and keep getting this...

Six hours later and still not fixed... :bang;

Fixed. Sorry for any inconveniences. :|

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

thanks Lukas..

Obama Misses 60% of Security Briefings... and Blames Intelligence Community?Image

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 9:33 pm » by *WillEase*

Disclosetv wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:I am trying to post a new thread and keep getting this...

Six hours later and still not fixed... :bang;

Fixed. Sorry for any inconveniences. :|

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Thanks Lukas 8-)

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 3:25 pm » by Kinninigan

:think:

Lukas no complaints about anything, but I just wanted to ask about video uploads.

Have you thought about giving us the option to choose the screen shots shown on the videos we upload. Youtube will give you 3 screenshot thumbnails to choose from for video uploads, just thought that would be a cool option to have here as well. I love the media player here, just thought it could be a big improvement for people that make and upload videos to choose what thumbnail is displayed...

Is anything like this possible?

Thanks for listening!

:peep:
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Master Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 8:55 pm » by *WillEase*

I think the DTV member who post threads should be able to delete them at any time, instead of only for five minutes.

Site Admin

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 12:42 am » by Disclosetv

Kinninigan wrote::think:

Lukas no complaints about anything, but I just wanted to ask about video uploads.

Have you thought about giving us the option to choose the screen shots shown on the videos we upload. Youtube will give you 3 screenshot thumbnails to choose from for video uploads, just thought that would be a cool option to have here as well. I love the media player here, just thought it could be a big improvement for people that make and upload videos to choose what thumbnail is displayed...

Thanks for listening!

Noted on "the list".

What you can do already is:

Click on "edit" above the player of the video you want to change the screenshot (or splash image) for and upload an image of your choice for this video from your harddisk.

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 1:03 am » by Slith

WillEase666 wrote:I think the DTV member who post threads should be able to delete them at any time, instead of only for five minutes.

Ask a mod to delete them. One of us is usually on

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 11, 2012 6:46 am » by Kinninigan

Disclosetv wrote:

Thanks for listening!

Noted on "the list".

Click on "edit" above the player of the video you want to change the screenshot (or splash image) for and upload an image of your choice for this video from your harddisk.

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

thanks for the response lukas, i just changed the thumbnail i wanted on a video!

:flop:

Site Admin

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 12:14 am » by Disclosetv

Kinninigan wrote:
Disclosetv wrote:

Thanks for listening!

Noted on "the list".

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

thanks for the response lukas, i just changed the thumbnail i wanted on a video!

:flop:

You are welcome :flop:

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Initiate

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 1:13 am » by Naranja

I posted a thread about a movie like three days ago (or was it?!) ok sometime between the 8th and 12th dec but I am sure that I did it, I called it "Seeking a friend for the end of the world" because that was the title of the movie and I put it in the 2012 section, it got one reply from Woven so I know that its not my mind playing tricks on me. So, where is it now???

At first I was like whatever but the more I thought of it the more I went like full out wtf?! Where is it?? It cant just disappear? Can someone please help me find it or if you know what happened to it, let me know!

Ok ok its no big deal, but its annoying just the same..

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 5:35 pm » by Kinninigan

:look:

I wanted to make this post for anyone who can help me, lukas or any mods reading..

Its in regards to the newest video I made with this thread:

"Chemtrail Jets Up Close: Run Sheeple Run" on 12/10/12 2 days ago....

video-chemtrail-jets-up-close-run-sheeple-run-t81877.html

A DTV user here who saw my youtube video in the thread uploaded my video to his own dtv account. The minute after I posted this thread I cued it myself with the youtube uploader (several times) to upload to my dtv account. this was the day the dtv servers were supposed to be down so i figured i would try again in the morning...only to find this dtv user uploaded it...

Here is his account and link:

"curex" is member name

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... eeple_Run/

...as you can see i left him 3 comments yesterday and he still refuses to take the video down..hes been active on dtv since then...even uploading more videos..and refuses to answer me or take the video down

after waiting for 5 hours for the youyube upload then another six hours to upload to dtv, and including the time it takes me to make these videos i hope you can see why i am annoyed now..

I used youtube first because its a 2gb avi file..thats why i could not do a direct dtv upload...our youtube uploader compresses the video (...and keeps the quality great :flop: ) because of the 750mb upload limit...

So can anyone remove this video (or even transfer the upload to my account?) so i can re-upload MY OWN video to my account

...and I am making alot more videos...next time i will upload to DTV before i write a thread to avoid this happening again...

Thanks for listening!

PreviousNext