DTV 2.0 - Post your feedback, bugs, kudos here

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 6:19 pm » by *WillEase*

Really? Does it make that much of a difference who posts what and when?

Site Admin

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 6:28 pm » by Disclosetv

Kinninigan wrote: :look:

I wanted to make this post for anyone who can help me, lukas or any mods reading..

Its in regards to the newest video I made with this thread:

"Chemtrail Jets Up Close: Run Sheeple Run" on 12/10/12 2 days ago....

video-chemtrail-jets-up-close-run-sheeple-run-t81877.html

A DTV user here who saw my youtube video in the thread uploaded my video to his own dtv account. The minute after I posted this thread I cued it myself with the youtube uploader (several times) to upload to my dtv account. this was the day the dtv servers were supposed to be down so i figured i would try again in the morning...only to find this dtv user uploaded it...

Here is his account and link:

"curex" is member name

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... eeple_Run/

...as you can see i left him 3 comments yesterday and he still refuses to take the video down..hes been active on dtv since then...even uploading more videos..and refuses to answer me or take the video down

after waiting for 5 hours for the youyube upload then another six hours to upload to dtv, and including the time it takes me to make these videos i hope you can see why i am annoyed now..

I used youtube first because its a 2gb avi file..thats why i could not do a direct dtv upload...our youtube uploader compresses the video (...and keeps the quality great :flop: ) because of the 750mb upload limit...

So can anyone remove this video (or even transfer the upload to my account?) so i can re-upload MY OWN video to my account

...and I am making alot more videos...next time i will upload to DTV before i write a thread to avoid this happening again...

Thanks for listening!

:peep:

All good. Fixed.

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 6:29 pm » by Kinninigan

Disclosetv wrote:
Kinninigan wrote: :look:

I wanted to make this post for anyone who can help me, lukas or any mods reading..

Its in regards to the newest video I made with this thread:

"Chemtrail Jets Up Close: Run Sheeple Run" on 12/10/12 2 days ago....

video-chemtrail-jets-up-close-run-sheeple-run-t81877.html

A DTV user here who saw my youtube video in the thread uploaded my video to his own dtv account. The minute after I posted this thread I cued it myself with the youtube uploader (several times) to upload to my dtv account. this was the day the dtv servers were supposed to be down so i figured i would try again in the morning...only to find this dtv user uploaded it...

Here is his account and link:

"curex" is member name

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... eeple_Run/

...as you can see i left him 3 comments yesterday and he still refuses to take the video down..hes been active on dtv since then...even uploading more videos..and refuses to answer me or take the video down

after waiting for 5 hours for the youyube upload then another six hours to upload to dtv, and including the time it takes me to make these videos i hope you can see why i am annoyed now..

I used youtube first because its a 2gb avi file..thats why i could not do a direct dtv upload...our youtube uploader compresses the video (...and keeps the quality great :flop: ) because of the 750mb upload limit...

So can anyone remove this video (or even transfer the upload to my account?) so i can re-upload MY OWN video to my account

...and I am making alot more videos...next time i will upload to DTV before i write a thread to avoid this happening again...

Thanks for listening!

:peep:

All good. Fixed.

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

thanks lukas!

:pray:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 16, 2012 5:17 pm » by Toxic32

I logged in today and tried to post a comment on the video page. Comment was not excepted and I got he message as follows.

Your account has not been confirmed.?

I logged out and logged back in again same message. Please explain?
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 16, 2012 5:29 pm » by Rizze

Toxic32 wrote:I logged in today and tried to post a comment on the video page. Comment was not excepted and I got he message as follows.

Not had this problem myself Toxic i just made a comment here Link as you can see, try again to see if you are successful.
Maybe you logged out from another computer, and in on another one.
Cant really help though sorry.

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 17, 2012 1:18 am » by Rizze

Lukas can you please add subscribe to topics please. I forget sometimes where and when i posted.
I would love to have an e-mail when a reply is made.
Or have i missed something here

btw has DTV got faster loading pages now, it's very speedy from where i am.

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 17, 2012 4:16 am » by Toxic32

Rizze wrote:
Toxic32 wrote:I logged in today and tried to post a comment on the video page. Comment was not excepted and I got he message as follows.

Not had this problem myself Toxic i just made a comment here Link as you can see, try again to see if you are successful.
Maybe you logged out from another computer, and in on another one.
Cant really help though sorry.

Thanks for that. But I only use one computer and don't log on from anywhere else. Anyway the problem has been sorted now. I just found it annoying at the time. But who gives a fuck life goes on as they say. I just thought I had been blocked or bared in some way. But that didn't seem to be the case. :bang;
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 17, 2012 11:24 am » by Toxic32

Logged on today got the same message. YOUR ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED,????????????.What is that supposed to mean. Please explain what's going on.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 18, 2012 4:52 am » by Noentry

When I upload a video, if I try to post it messes up the upload. Is this a common problem?
Firefox does not upload for me, Chrome works ok.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 18, 2012 1:31 pm » by Toxic32

Bump......Still no reply??????? And still can't post a comment on the video section...

PreviousNext