DTV 2.0 - Post your feedback, bugs, kudos here

Site Admin

PostWed Jan 09, 2013 3:22 pm » by Disclosetv

bell02 wrote:Blocked because i use adblock. ...i know how addsens work and this block is totaly bullshit... i´m out !!

Your ad blocker is working fine as long as you are logged in to Disclose.tv

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Site Admin

PostWed Jan 09, 2013 3:35 pm » by Disclosetv

Toxic32 wrote:I just got this message again. "Your account has not been confirmed." It doesn't seem to effect anything. But just wondered what it meant??

That is because you must have either

a) changed your password (and did not click the link in the confirmation mail)

or

b) used the forgot password function (and did not click the link in the confirmation mail)

because

a) you have used a bogus mail account, when signing up with DTV (was still possible a year ago)

b) you did not check your spam folder

The mail address of your account is dar*******@gmail.com

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

PS: I confirmed your account now manually once again.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 09, 2013 4:55 pm » by Toxic32

I did change my email address last week because the one I used was miss spelt. Thanks any way. That's why I never got the email from you.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 16, 2013 12:32 am » by Poooooot

Not sure if its just me, but the login screen via mobile hasn't been working the last few days.

I'm on Apple iPhone 4 (not 4S)
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 16, 2013 12:59 am » by fatbastard2.0

can-we-talk-t83256.html
I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 16, 2013 3:48 am » by ZetaRediculous

I do have a little bug bear, in the forums.....

The view first unread post button does not always work for me, and when I view a thread, the two arrow buttons on the left hand of the thread title remain blue, even if I log back in again. Except for the "what do you think everyone looks like" thread, I don't seem to have a problem with that one...

My username remains visible at the top of the page so I don't think I'm getting logged out. Is there an inactivity timer with auto log out? it is the only thing I can think of, as quite often I will log in in the morning and have a tab on DTV for the duration of my computer operating.
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Initiate

PostWed Jan 16, 2013 4:08 am » by fatbastard2.0

Mic and webcam.
I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 7:15 pm » by Crunchy

in the video section some videos and it seems random, will restart if you adjust the volume or close the ads
this link is one of them that exhibits this behavior.
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... sculpture/
being logged in or not makes no difference either.

embedding in forum posts works as it should so its only the video section that has issues.

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 12:05 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Hello Lukas and DTV admin. DTV 2.0 is getting better every week thanks. :flop:

I use IE as my browser. I tried Chrome it had good qualities but I am an old dog :lol: Any way I deleted all my board cookies but still am showing all Youtube videos as Black. Got any advice.

Thanks Hurts

:cheers:
Alien Abductions are Aliens Tracking Their Family's DNA

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 12:21 am » by The57ironman

Hurtswhenipee wrote:Hello Lukas and DTV admin. DTV 2.0 is getting better every week thanks. :flop:

I use IE as my browser. I tried Chrome it had good qualities but I am an old dog :lol: Any way I deleted all my board cookies but still am showing all Youtube videos as Black. Got any advice.

Thanks Hurts

:cheers:

..can you see them with chrome..?

....and you can shove your statist beliefs up your a**

PreviousNext