DTV 2.0 - Post your feedback, bugs, kudos here

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 12:33 am » by Hurtswhenipee

The57ironman wrote:
Hurtswhenipee wrote:Hello Lukas and DTV admin. DTV 2.0 is getting better every week thanks. :flop:

I use IE as my browser. I tried Chrome it had good qualities but I am an old dog :lol: Any way I deleted all my board cookies but still am showing all Youtube videos as Black. Got any advice.

Thanks Hurts

:cheers:

..can you see them with chrome..?

I opened up Chrome browser and yes they all appear :flop:
Alien Abductions are Aliens Tracking Their Family's DNA

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 1:24 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Hurtswhenipee wrote:
The57ironman wrote:
Hurtswhenipee wrote:Hello Lukas and DTV admin. DTV 2.0 is getting better every week thanks. :flop:

I use IE as my browser. I tried Chrome it had good qualities but I am an old dog :lol: Any way I deleted all my board cookies but still am showing all Youtube videos as Black. Got any advice.

Thanks Hurts

..can you see them with chrome..?

I opened up Chrome browser and yes they all appear :flop:

Not sure maybe I needed to close my browser after I deleted cookies but it's ok now thanks :mrcool:

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 6:46 pm » by Akashicrebel

cool number.

If you want me to cut myself you should say:"stop it ! This is disgusting! I can't watch it! I think I'm going to puke!" But if you don't want me to cut myself you should say:"go ahead. Cut yourself"

Albert Einstein
........................................Image

Site Admin

PostTue Jan 29, 2013 1:41 pm » by Disclosetv

Akashicrebel wrote:cool number.

Indeed... next stop 100,000 :cheers:

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 16, 2013 5:10 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Hey we need a way to search ALL users I spent 30 minutes and only got to page 100. If we want to view someone's profile to see if they are male or female or want to send a PM. Also sometimes people don't show up in online. Or is that an option to opt out? Or is there a way to find a user and I just don't know it?

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 16, 2013 5:26 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Hurtswhenipee wrote:Hey we need a way to search ALL users I spent 30 minutes and only got to page 100. If we want to view someone's profile to see if they are male or female or want to send a PM. Also sometimes people don't show up in online. Or is that an option to opt out? Or is there a way to find a user and I just don't know it?

:mrgreen:

:peep:

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 16, 2013 6:43 pm » by Slith

Hurtswhenipee wrote:Hey we need a way to search ALL users I spent 30 minutes and only got to page 100. If we want to view someone's profile to see if they are male or female or want to send a PM. Also sometimes people don't show up in online. Or is that an option to opt out? Or is there a way to find a user and I just don't know it?

I lost all my P.M's and profile views upon the restart. Not sure why

The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 11:18 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Slith wrote:

Well I mean say for instance you want to send kinnigan a pm try going to users under the community tab and then select all you have a real hard time finding him. We should be able to type in a user then be able to view them. It's different than when you click on their name. The other way is view users online but there again people don't always show up even when they are online. :flop:

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 11:30 pm » by Slith

Hurtswhenipee wrote:
Slith wrote:

Well I mean say for instance you want to send kinnigan a pm try going to users under the community tab and then select all you have a real hard time finding him. We should be able to type in a user then be able to view them. It's different than when you click on their name. The other way is view users online but there again people don't always show up even when they are online. :flop:

Oh, I totally agree. Hopefully it's part of the evolution on here :flop:

The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 9:19 am » by Toxic32

Hurtswhenipee wrote:
Slith wrote:

I agree with what you saying. I'm writing this response to your post and I haven't logged in today as yet. I'm not showing as being logged in, in the login box at the top. But if I try to comment on a video on the video page I'm asked to login. But not on the forum page? :flop:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

PreviousNext