DTV 2.0 - Post your feedback, bugs, kudos here

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 10:58 pm » by Slith

Doogle wrote:
And why are there so many religious sites throughout Europe that have had shrines, temples or crosses etc erected after encounters with mysterious beings or lights and/or unusual physical aerial objects which, in today's terms, would be classed as UFO?ET encounters?

Good question. Start a thread about it.

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 7:04 am » by Seahawk

Chaindrive wrote:Ok.. I got a question and needs an answer...

You can click a poster/nick and you can go look at whatever they posted, even your own.. BUT why is it that you cant see all the starting threads made by that poster/nick.? One has to go through ALL the categories in hoping to find it... is there a way to change that.?

And when you log out.. what this disclose tv with the alien head on it thats connected to wastebook.. explain this to me..? Its funny, cause my thread of "not going swimming" showed up (mouth of the fish picture at least, and a link)

And whats REALLY trippy.. is that thread only has 4 post.. BUT got bombed by 3000 hits and I only posted that yesterday... :o

Holy shit batman... :lol:

I like... I like... :flop:

Heya.

Go to advanced search

enter the user name that you're searching in the "Author" field ( second.)

Select "topic titles" in the "limit search to" field

Select "topics" in the "display search results as."

Hit "Search," and Voila!

Hope that helps. :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 10:51 am » by Toxic32

How come whenever I open the DTV page in my browser it takes what seems like forever to load and start to run. More often than not the loading page times out and I have to keep tell my browser to wait. Then when it does load the front page it's still loading in the background so I still can't do anything for a while? Once loaded it's fine and works like you would expect it to do. I never experience this problem with ANY other website. I have 2 gig of ram..and all the latest graphic processors and bits and bobs running my systems. I also have so many stickers and go faster stripes telling me I have the dogs bollocks of a computer. So what's wrong I can't be the only one experiencing this. :headscratch:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 4:30 pm » by Vertigo

i want to post, i write and write and then.... bam...
i got that "click to login or register" problem again.
all text gone, have i really to copypasta all my written text every single time?

and this time the little gear wheel thingy is there, but it happens anyway...

so i ask you what is that? i like to take my time while writing a post.

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostFri Jul 05, 2013 10:02 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Hi,

Has anyone else had a photobucket link go South? I had (since November 2012) my guys throwing sparks from their crotch share link go weird. I don't know why, here is the link and it offers to share but now all I get is a photobucket white screen saying to upgrade or something!?!

The link in question

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee3 ... qbq90t.gif :help:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 05, 2013 10:21 pm » by Rizze

Hurtswhenipee wrote:Hi,

Has anyone else had a photobucket link go South? I had (since November 2012) my guys throwing sparks from their crotch share link go weird. I don't know why, here is the link and it offers to share but now all I get is a photobucket white screen saying to upgrade or something!?!

The link in question

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee3 ... qbq90t.gif :help:

It's because of bandwidth, the pic in question must be using a lot of it.
Because it's popular, bucket want you to pay for extra bandwidth and all will be fine.

Move your image to the link below.

Try imgur: the simple image sharer Free no frills, never ask you to pay unless you want to, bandwidth is slightly limited (Standard accounts) to the 225 most recent images.
225 images cant be bad :flop:

After that, the newest uploads will be shown and the oldest uploads will be bumped out of the account (not deleted, just hidden from within the account). There is no limit to pro accounts.

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 06, 2013 12:12 am » by Slith

Chaindrive wrote: its driving me completely nuts.. (NO way am I bitching about it... and Ill admit it was extremely trippy to see it as well)

:shock:

As I said man. If my name was trending, I'd have a hoot with it.

Peace! :flop:

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Initiate

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 5:55 pm » by Poppa_pygar

I keep getting this every time i log on to DTV, and every page i try to access any page. It's from the USDA and it's pissing me off. I think the site has been compromised again, i certainly hope not.
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 6:17 pm » by Rizze

Yes as poppa says, every page

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Initiate

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 7:32 pm » by Poppa_pygar

Rizze wrote:Yes as poppa says, every page

Thank You Rizze it's not just me then?.
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

PreviousNext