DTV 2.0 - Post your feedback, bugs, kudos here

Site Admin

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 5:23 pm » by Disclosetv

Opalserpent wrote:Could you please add a mail notification next to the chat cantact and logout icons in the top right corner.

I remember there used to be the convenient icon there already that would notify you of mail up there next to the
current shortcut icons on the top right hand side.

I don't check my mail and I received one recently I discoverd after wanting to look at my audrey rose emails that I got
last year that I never checked but now they are gone of course after the "Partition"

Please hard working administrator can you add a convenient mail notification icon as there once was pre
server "Partition". Thanks.

Still there, just go to the Frontpage http://www.disclose.tv

We had to replace the header for the forum to this less dynamic one, due to security issues.

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 8:03 pm » by Phoenix rising

Every time i go on chat my reply or input seems to show up twice on the chat screen, i'm just wondering if its only me that see's this or is anyone else seeing it, could well be i have a broken mouse but i'm not getting it anywhere else i write, aside from that everything else is running smoothly :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 8:08 pm » by Troll2rocks

Phoenix rising wrote:Every time i go on chat my reply or input seems to show up twice on the chat screen, i'm just wondering if its only me that see's this or is anyone else seeing it, could well be i have a broken mouse but i'm not getting it anywhere else i write, aside from that everything else is running smoothly :flop:

You have double text when you comment ?

Try updating your flash, and clearing your cahce. Or just use a different browser. :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 8:28 pm » by Phoenix rising

Cheers Troll will give it a try :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 11:36 pm » by Opalserpent

Disclosetv wrote:
Opalserpent wrote:Could you please add a mail notification next to the chat cantact and logout icons in the top right corner.

I remember there used to be the convenient icon there already that would notify you of mail up there next to the
current shortcut icons on the top right hand side.

I don't check my mail and I received one recently I discoverd after wanting to look at my audrey rose emails that I got
last year that I never checked but now they are gone of course after the "Partition"

Please hard working administrator can you add a convenient mail notification icon as there once was pre
server "Partition". Thanks.

Still there, just go to the Frontpage http://www.disclose.tv

We had to replace the header for the forum to this less dynamic one, due to security issues.

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Thanks Admin, I never thought to check the home page instead of going straight to the forum link.

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostWed Aug 07, 2013 6:30 am » by Masterhunter

1. I am not staying logged in when I click remember password
2. I can not log in on my phone(only one time I could)
3. When I was able to log on one time using my phone I couldn't post a reply

Thanks Guys and Gals.
Jesus Hates Dinosaurs.

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 07, 2013 6:54 am » by Troll2rocks

Last time I allow you to speak to me in this manner. Enjoy it. Next time it happens. I promise you it's time off.

FYI no lies were told. Go on chat and ask people for yourself Will. :flop:

Anyway, enough of this pointless nonsense for one day.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 07, 2013 9:28 am » by Toxic32

I know I have said this before. But DTV takes ages to load on my computer (two full minuets) and for the most part, it times out. Well I have just found out what the problem is for anyone that's having the same problem. Just by accident I started DTV in, internet explorer and not Google chrome which is what I normally use. I'm gobed smacked at how fast it loaded. I'v been thinking it's DTV loading all the whistles and bells that's the problem. Not at all. I'm going back to IE..I was just about ready to put my fist through the screen things have got that slow. :yell:

And any how! How come I get a months ban and Will only gets 10 minuets...Ooooops. Meanwhile back at the ranch. :mrgreen:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostThu Aug 08, 2013 10:01 pm » by Lynziswez

Hi guys,

im struggling to view most video's all of a sudden on my ipad.

Not had a problem for a long time but started this week.

Message im getting every time is "Not transcoded for mobile devices yet please try later" . Any idea's why started doing this now & how to rectify

Would appreciate any suggestions :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 2:11 am » by Toxic32

I'm not bitching for the sake of it. I love this site and try to bring a different perspective and contribute in a positive way for the most part to the greater good and creative boundaries of the discussion topics. I understand that this forum is not the main reason that people visit this site. But never the less it is respected and quoted as a forum that is informative and searching in it's responses. You may not have a lot of contributors but you do have a lot of people that looking and are influenced by the discussions that happen in the forum. I did take exception to being bared from the chat room for trying to move the conversation on from flogging a dead horse to something that may have been more stimulating to the rest of the world that may have been listening. I understand that the MOD that banned me has a problem with my input. Swearing being one of the problems which I have, lets say watered down to comply with his request. I must admit I forgot he told the world his children were looking in at this site. But in the interest of the greater good. This site is not just about his children. Expletives are a valuable part of any conversation and emphasize a point. I feel sorry that I was banned for nothing! When I'm banned for a good reason. No problem. But this time it was personal. Whilst I'm not for a free for all. The flow of argument and opinion should not be tempered by on individuals bias or personal interest. What makes this site is the wild west free spirit. You start to lasso that then in six months you wont have a site worth looking at. As Slith said it's the people that make this site. What a pity I loved contributing this to this site. So to save you the trouble I have banned my self. No lose I'm sure you stick to the beaten path. There is no room for individual bias in a free debating forum. You close the window on alternative ideas that don't fit into your puzzle of how life is. You push aside something that you don't understand because it under-minds your perception of the world.. Keep up the good work. I will dip in to take a look from time to time. More power to your elbow.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

PreviousNext