DTV 2.0 - Post your feedback, bugs, kudos here

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 3:20 am » by Truthdefender

Toxic32 wrote:I'm not bitching for the sake of it. I love this site and try to bring a different perspective and contribute in a positive way for the most part to the greater good and creative boundaries of the discussion topics. I understand that this forum is not the main reason that people visit this site. But never the less it is respected and quoted as a forum that is informative and searching in it's responses. You may not have a lot of contributors but you do have a lot of people that looking and are influenced by the discussions that happen in the forum. I did take exception to being bared from the chat room for trying to move the conversation on from flogging a dead horse to something that may have been more stimulating to the rest of the world that may have been listening. I understand that the MOD that banned me has a problem with my input. Swearing being one of the problems which I have, lets say watered down to comply with his request. I must admit I forgot he told the world his children were looking in at this site. But in the interest of the greater good. This site is not just about his children. Expletives are a valuable part of any conversation and emphasize a point. I feel sorry that I was banned for nothing! When I'm banned for a good reason. No problem. But this time it was personal. Whilst I'm not for a free for all. The flow of argument and opinion should not be tempered by on individuals bias or personal interest. What makes this site is the wild west free spirit. You start to lasso that then in six months you wont have a site worth looking at. As Slith said it's the people that make this site. What a pity I loved contributing this to this site. So to save you the trouble I have banned my self. No lose I'm sure you stick to the beaten path. There is no room for individual bias in a free debating forum. You close the window on alternative ideas that don't fit into your puzzle of how life is. You push aside something that you don't understand because it under-minds your perception of the world.. Keep up the good work. I will dip in to take a look from time to time. More power to your elbow.

Unfortunately I downloaded a fake flash update once and cannot chat with ya'll, so I don't know what happened. But I will say, that for the most part this site is very fair. I mean I lightly break the agenda rule at least once a week, :D and in 3 years I've only been banned once for an hour for arguing with my pal Noentry. Take a break and come back. Don't take it personally. And for F#%^ sake, clean up you'z language holmes!

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 24, 2013 5:55 am » by Temps13

I cant seem to update my profile I keep getting the message "the supplied e mail address is already in use"
If I delete the account & open another will it be fixed? Or will it maybe not even let me rejoin because "the supplied e mail is already in use"... :help:
And I cant seem to post up images or videos, embed them..just links..pretty sure its not just me being stupid Is there any tutorial for this anywhere? like for new members or anything? :? :cry: :oops:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostMon Aug 26, 2013 4:00 am » by just_the_flu

when will we see an app for android???

afaik theres one for apple...

just curious...

and is there a donation option ive missed?? (if not there should be :flop: )

:cheers: :hugging:
...you dont know your wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day...

...some asshole thought of it, some sucker believed it, and look what its done so far...

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 26, 2013 4:36 am » by Slith

just_the_flu wrote:
and is there a donation option ive missed??

Yes.

C.O. Slith @ Canadianhockeynut.com. I take pizza and beer in lieu of donations

:cheers:

eheheh :mrgreen:

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Initiate

PostTue Sep 03, 2013 12:37 pm » by Vertigo

ok my problem still exists.
>login
>reply to a post
>write it (and copypasta)
>check if that little gear is there so i know i am truly logged in
>submit...
>"CLICK HERE FOR LOGIN OR REGISTER"
>i click login or register
>redirected to dtv mainpage... says [logout vertigo] so i am logged in
>try to go back, no chance
>have to manually log out again
>have to manually log in again
>have to find thread again
>thank god for copypasta
>submit.....and it works

thats how i post, its pretty messed up, so my question is, is there any time limitation as to how long i can be in this "reply" window? whats wrong? whats my mistake?

Writer

PostTue Sep 10, 2013 7:45 pm » by Fliegezeug

Hi!

_________________________________________________________________________________________
|||||||||||||||||||||||||| BUG Report: ||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Target = Set of video links at the top of the main page of DTV site.
Malfunction = When the arrows ( << or >>) are pressed, an animated icon of "loading" is shown but nothing is loaded and the space for video links is left empty.
Browsers = Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, MSIE 8 and Safari.
OS = WIndows XP Professional Edition (SP3)
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't hurry about that, once the worse cases have precedence.
(like the Forum's avatar image that is lost mysteriously all the time)

Thank you for the great job you are doing.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 29, 2013 2:39 pm » by Toxic32

Not a big problem but it maybe symptomatic to an underlying problem or not. When I login then open up the forum location no problem. But if I then go to and open up then new videos option to check out the videos on the front page I'm asked to login. If I then move back to the forum I'm still logged in?
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 29, 2013 2:59 pm » by Slith

Toxic32 wrote:Not a big problem but it maybe symptomatic to an underlying problem or not. When I login then open up the forum location no problem. But if I then go to and open up then new videos option to check out the videos on the front page I'm asked to login. If I then move back to the forum I'm still logged in?

I've had the same issue. I'm automatically logged in. I don't know why, but when I go to the vid section I'm asked to log in again. It works after I do that. :headscratch:

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 29, 2013 5:07 pm » by The57ironman

Slith wrote:
Toxic32 wrote:Not a big problem but it maybe symptomatic to an underlying problem or not. When I login then open up the forum location no problem. But if I then go to and open up then new videos option to check out the videos on the front page I'm asked to login. If I then move back to the forum I'm still logged in?

I've had the same issue. I'm automatically logged in. I don't know why, but when I go to the vid section I'm asked to log in again. It works after I do that. :headscratch:

....same... :owned:

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 12:35 am » by Shaggietrip

Was not sure if a chat bug belongs here or not. Mods may move if they find proper place for this. There is account question along with this so?

I can not log into chat. Did not try Sunday but Sat evening I had prbs. I can get into forums just fine. I have tried to [for chat]direct login...nothing. I have tried re-boot,login from main page,from forums ect. It tries then takes me to login pop up. I tried that also several times. So I decided to go to account settings. I just get a nothing to see here msg. Is this right? Should I not be able to change account settings?

Could this be flash issue? Or could it just be?

Just a heads up.
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

PreviousNext