DTV 2.0 - Post your feedback, bugs, kudos here

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 07, 2014 7:36 pm » by The57ironman

Toxic32 wrote:
*WillEase* wrote:Unable to log in. Page reloads and does not relocate to log in page.

I found that you have to log out on the front page then log back in on the front page or the forum page. Works for me every time.

..yeah...Image..c'mon will...get with the program..you glitch master, you

:lol:

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 07, 2014 9:13 pm » by DarkHeart

The57ironman wrote:
Toxic32 wrote:
*WillEase* wrote:Unable to log in. Page reloads and does not relocate to log in page.

I found that you have to log out on the front page then log back in on the front page or the forum page. Works for me every time.

..yeah...Image..c'mon will...get with the program..you glitch master, you

ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 10, 2014 8:42 am » by Fatdogmendoza

How do we flag SPAM. Im up early most mornings in the UK and come across 'nuff' Spam...
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostThu Apr 10, 2014 11:45 am » by Tntbw

Fatdogmendoza wrote:How do we flag SPAM. Im up early most mornings in the UK and come across 'nuff' Spam...

I don't know about you, but this sight is "teaching" much about colon cleansing lately. :D

Initiate

PostThu Apr 10, 2014 2:28 pm » by Flipper

Fatdogmendoza wrote:How do we flag SPAM. Im up early most mornings in the UK and come across 'nuff' Spam...

See the little button next to quote. Click on it and you can select various things. Works every time for me. Mind you it does nothing when a MOD isn't available... They still have to wave there magic wand to get rid of the spammer.

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 10, 2014 2:31 pm » by Slith

Flipper wrote: Mind you it does nothing when a MOD isn't available... They still have to wave there magic wand to get rid of the spammer.

Tough crowd.

We are working on alleviating this.

:cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Apr 10, 2014 2:34 pm » by Flipper

Slith wrote:
Flipper wrote: Mind you it does nothing when a MOD isn't available... They still have to wave there magic wand to get rid of the spammer.

Tough crowd.

We are working on alleviating this.

:cheers:

Who me I am just an intelligent and beautiful little dolphin that likes fish and squid to keep me happy.

:peep:

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 10, 2014 3:26 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Flipper wrote:

See the little button next to quote. Click on it and you can select various things. Works every time for me. Mind you it does nothing when a MOD isn't available... They still have to wave there magic wand to get rid of the spammer.

Bonzer, cobber!

:peep:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostFri Apr 11, 2014 7:50 pm » by Just a thought

Lately I’ve been having problems logging in and viewing videos. Today I tried to upload a video from Fairewinds Energy Education that I downloaded. First it took three attempts to get logged in. Once logged in I went to the upload page entered all the required information and started the upload. It reached 88% and then went back to the original upload page void of any of the information I had put in. There was no your upload was successful or your upload failed. I waited some time and checked to see if the video posted. Seeing how the video didn’t post I decided to reformate it from an mp4 at 357MB to a wmv at 53.5MB. Again I went to the upload page put in the information and started the upload. This time it reached 56% and went back to the original upload page which was again void of any of the information I had entered. So I changed browsers from Internet Explorer 11 to Google Chrome. Again I had problems logging in but once logged in I went to the upload page. I selected the smaller video file entered all the information and clicked submit. At 56% it reverted back to the original upload page void of any information. I’m not having any problems with any other site but DTV. I’m at a lost as to why this is happening. Trouble logging in, trouble viewing videos and now trouble uploading. It is becoming a bit frustrating. Is there any reason this is happening?

Here is the video. Maybe someone else can upload.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 13, 2014 3:09 am » by Malogg

Had this message for over 24hrs now every time Ima tried to upload a video
Image :flop:

PreviousNext