DTV 2.0 - Post your feedback, bugs, kudos here

Initiate

PostSun Apr 15, 2012 3:02 pm » by Deuem

To the Owner of DTV.

What you and your staff did on the 13th/14th was not funny. Not even a bit. This childish prank might come back and bite you on the butt. You now have every agency world wide looking over your shoulder, this includes the country I am in now. Every single post will now be analyzed and members found out. DTV was all ready on the watch list by several countries. You now just went to the top of the list. I hope it was worth it.

This will cost you sponsors. What sponsor wants to pay a web site that hoaxes the world? Sponsors what to be associated with reputable sites! I think you will have trouble getting new ones. Maybe worse keeping the ones you have.

The shear fact that you had your mods play an international trick on your own members is beyond belief. What about all of the members who do not frequent the forum. What did they think?

Seahawk, You have forever lost any respect. What you did in this game is pathetic. I guess this has to apply to Spock and Dom also. Seahawk, you should be ashamed of yourself………….

Troll2rocks, well, your are troll2rocks, enough said.

To the owner, the new edition 2.0 is not all it is hipped up to be. It is now a dark and gloomy place. Nothing works right. The user area is terrible compared to the 1.0 I don’t see how you think this was an improvement. You had a nice site before, easy to use once figured out. Now all the videos are posted with photos. All mixed together. What’s up with that?

I think you lost a lot of good members with your silly prank. I know it hurt a lot of us. You sit back in your fancy office with unlimited access to sites while other people fight very hard even to get on line. Sometimes it takes me 30 minutes just to get logged in. Then get tossed off again. You don’t have to tell me about censorship. I live in that world every day. You think you are playing in a game. Forget it, it is real.

For instance, every link on GLP was and still is blocked for me. 90% of them get me tossed off the internet. You will see what is really coming. If I hit a site that is on the shit list, they send a code back down the line and it removes the login data from our router. If you don’t think that can be done, think again. They do it to me 3 to 10 times a day. Have to restart and load the data or wait 1 hour. This has been confirmed with my web company. It is real! Do a search on any blog!. You are suspended instantly. By the way this does not mater what host or proxy I use, they get the router. Period! If I go wireless and tap into next door, they go off line. If I use a net bar, the net bar goes off line. Big signs say don’t click on any blogs! And you think you have it tough, ha!

What about all of the members that English is not their mother tongue. Is what you did fair to them? For some big reason you forgot that the members are who make this site. No one is paid! Except you! So you sit back, collect revenue and then screw over all of the members. I really feel sorry for the Video members who do not know the mods, nor in the forum. They had no idea what was going on.

You know I had to put up with enough shit from Frutty, now we also have to deal with your mods? What are you doing to this site. If every single member deletes his/her account today I would not be surprised at all. As it is many are now looking for a new home. Not because of 2.0 but because you let the mods set up the members. What kind of people are you?

I would not doubt at all if some of the members fried their hard drives yesterday and terminated any links or connections to DTV. It was one of the most immature things I have seen on the web. You used to have a lot of faithful members. This is like a cheating spouse. Once you cross the line, no one will ever trust you again. Your site has lost any respectability it ever had. What ever it had is gone.

The fact that the mods set up[ the members is again I say, beyond belief. Unforgivable!

I have now deleted all of my videos and photos from DTV. I no longer want to assist you in making any profit. If I can’t trust the mods, I can’t trust DTV. It is a shame. This used to be a good site. It no longer is, and I am sorry to say that.

I see, I have 62 Unread messages I can’t get to. Yea, that works great. Forget Google Chrome. All I get is text.

"DTV is in maintenance mode. Please check back in some minutes.....
That’s a good one….Why didn’t you just do that yesterday."

The best thing I see in 2.0, You added a delete account button in our profile area. I am sure that button will get worn out.

I do not know what I will do next. Most likely look for another site that is dependable and trust worthy. This is a sad day for me. I have worked with you for over 2 years; have several hundred friends and a thread that was taking off. Now it seems that all you did was use us to have fun. This is just as bad as any government or shill or troll you constantly accuse.

I will also be closing out my threads and moving off the forum. I have no use for it any more. I will get a new hobby.

Last, I want to thank all of these friends I was talking about and all of the members who wrote me or posted in my thread. It was very enjoyable to say the least.

To the owner, you made a big mistake this time. If you go under it is your own fault, not the members. You should go look in a mirror for your problems……What you just did was down right stupid. Sorry but true!

And don’t worry about banning me I like the new delete account button. As you know I asked for it to be added. Next, I did this after I found out your prank was a hoax, not before. I have removed all of my videos, photos and gifs. Everything has been removed from all sharing files. All data that created the work has also been removed from our computers. So even if I changed my mind, I would have to start all over again. I am so pissed off that you would do such a thing, I will now go find a hew hobby.

I do know my wife is very happy!

To my friends, find you on the net……..

Deuem

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 15, 2012 3:09 pm » by Niji666

Awesome job but do me a favor and kick that server up the arse and tell it to get a move on. I suppose the traffic volume around here today wont be helping but it's very very slow and keeps giving me a reload/ page not found message

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 15, 2012 3:58 pm » by Rydher

When you click on My Profile and it takes you to your profile page. The Media header, where the videos you uploaded are, crosses over into the Hot Topics section to the right of it. Effectively covering a small portion of the threads there.

Also, I can't see my avatar. I thought it might of been because it was a PNG file, but even using a JPEG. I still can't see it. Though it does appear when I go into My Profile.

Writer

PostSun Apr 15, 2012 4:05 pm » by Petzwin

SLOW AS ****

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 15, 2012 4:07 pm » by Cwmman

you had some great imput to this site, shame .
hope to see you on the net again elsewhere .
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 15, 2012 4:16 pm » by Thruster

Please reconsider, Deuem.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 15, 2012 4:17 pm » by Noentry

jet17 wrote:ON the Mobile site, the forum function is not working.

Also going to the menu where you can go to groups, friends, home, clicking any of those leads to error script.

That is the only issues I have found so far, besides the already mentioned known ones.

jet glad you are still here man.
I noticed that about the mobile DTV.
Until I found at the bottom of the page on the left hand side a switch to desktop mode.
2.0 needs more screen and it does not fit into the mobile screen as well as the last layout.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostSun Apr 15, 2012 4:20 pm » by Rkobilan

To the Owner of DTV. I moved this over from another in the event you don't keep up with all the thread posts.

@Troll2rocks I gotten into pissing contests with you in the past and was surprised when your were promoted to moderator and kept my tongue. Now I say that you along with the DTV staff/mgmt/mods are a bunch of deceivers playing mind games. It would've been funny had you taken the time to inform the membership of this but since you treat the membership like the non-members this was clearly a personal pysop thing just to make you all feel good.

I concur with the ebb and flow and in part state that I'm part of that however, when you intentionally create a deception to FUCK with your membership just to promote your website. That is like slapping me in the face with your penis and that just isn't going to happen!

As far as credibility goes with The New Disclose.TV version 2.0??? The website looks great guys you put in a lot of hard work it's to bad that you had to lie and play into your memberships own idiosyncrasies. Also, you had to publish it and make fun of the existing membership in order to attempt to gain new membership/future add revenue.

You are F*cking Attention whores! You could have come up with a better way of marketing this launch using your membership rather than using your membership i this way. Now all can read the posts and laugh at how you played all of us Troll.

Will you sell your children this way too? I smelt it was you right from the beginning Troll so be a man and also apologize while sanitizing those posts so the world cannot see how you played everyone here on this site. I don't mind being made a foul in a group but when you launch it out to all and make me and the erst of the membership the butt of it....

Will you sell your children/family member that way as many here looked up to you and some of the other mods? Now, we know there was collusion at all levels at DTV per Troll and as you all sit and laugh it will be a shame if everyone (the Membership) walks away ad tells you to stuff it up your arse. Maybe someone here will create a site to disclose real information without playing fucking kiddy games or thinking they're MR MK Ultra on April TROLLS Day

Your an embarrassment Troll!

SPOCK I also had respect for you. Have you heard the story of the sky is falling? Well on a scale... For all the positive you posted here you just lost all of that for your shenanigans.

I too am laughing as I think what sick and pathetic minds would go to so much trouble to mislead the entire membership NOW I know....

Zero Credibility here anymore Thanks for wasting our time. BTW I'm sure you thought that some really believed something bad had possibly happened to DTV. Those little minded people probably even thought about ways WE (The Membership) could help. Some would have even volunteered money... Instead you have shown the entire membership that you all are above us and we (The Membership) do not mean shit to you other than to create and watch the responses of how you FUCKED WITH your Membership.

I await the day you assholes grow up and start acting the part to claim to be. I look forward to your apologies rather than your feeble attempt of explaining how you played the membership. I speak for myself as a member but I'm sure others are thinking the same.

To the staff

Thanks for Fucking with my head... How can I believe anything you state now as you've lied and admit it was all a game to play on the membership?

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 15, 2012 4:31 pm » by Eldorado

Thanks for Fucking with my head... How can I believe anything you state now as you've lied and admit it was all a game to play on the membership?

Read more: to-the-owner-of-dtv-t70886.html#ixzz1isfjwFGU

I would say that you can just cross reference any post here, like we all do when we think there is a lie going on..........

I was only fooled for a couple of minutes....it wasn't that big of a joke......really was obvious after the names were cross referenced.......so i guess you have trust issues flying blind.......

Think you took it the wrong way.......get even, dont get mad :flop:
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 15, 2012 4:32 pm » by Noentry

I share your sentiments all you pissed of members.
In essence deceiving us was a mistake.

However what DTV have done, is point out what might happen if these privacy terror laws begin to take effect.
We all know freedom of speech is under attack and the scenario of the past few days will/could eventually come to be.

Deuem I am sad to see you go, you are entitled to feel angry about what happened.
I hope one day you will come back to us, you see in essence it was a good lesson in the reality of what is going on, on the web right now.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

PreviousNext