DTV 2.0 - Post your feedback, bugs, kudos here

Writer
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:40 pm

PostFri Aug 10, 2012 5:15 am » by The57lronman


The57ironman wrote:.



....did i read somewhere that evildweeb got banned...?

WTF was that all about..?

....who said that..?..i can't find it.. :mrcool:



.



X-mog said it, no Evil never got banned. He is a good guy, I was joking around in one of his threads. Irony being, a few days later looks like I banned myself. LMAO. :clapper: :lol:

Also I am sorry this is still posting in your name, its not changing, I have tried numerous times.

Looks like its an Iron fest for a while :peep:


:cheers:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1354
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:30 am

PostFri Aug 10, 2012 5:21 am » by 44z44


The57lronman wrote:
The57ironman wrote:.



....did i read somewhere that evildweeb got banned...?

WTF was that all about..?

....who said that..?..i can't find it.. :mrcool:



.



X-mog said it, no Evil never got banned. He is a good guy, I was joking around in one of his threads. Irony being, a few days later looks like I banned myself. LMAO. :clapper: :lol:

Also I am sorry this is still posting in your name, its not changing, I have tried numerous times.

Looks like its an Iron fest for a while :peep:


:cheers:


Upload to Disclose.tv

Image


Upload to Disclose.tv


“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1383
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:10 am
Location: CyberSpace

PostFri Aug 10, 2012 5:47 am » by Ghost32


I still cant change the image on my profile, I try and it says,
Your profile has been saved.
Please give us some minutes until your updated information (image) is published to all our systems/servers.
but it never changes or gives me any type of error message.

I can change Avatars on the forum fine but for some reason it will not let me change my image on My Profile :headscratch:
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9085
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostFri Aug 10, 2012 5:49 am » by Troll2rocks


Ghost32 wrote:I still cant change the image on my profile, I try and it says,
Your profile has been saved.
Please give us some minutes until your updated information (image) is published to all our systems/servers.
but it never changes or gives me any type of error message.

I can change Avatars on the forum fine but for some reason it will not let me change my image on My Profile :headscratch:



Yeah I have tried to do the same, I cant seem to do it either. Lukas will fix it for ya when he he reads your post :cheers:
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 7987
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostFri Aug 10, 2012 9:59 am » by Malogg


Almost sorted congrats :flop:

Image
Every clown has a name eh what is yours?...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9578
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostFri Aug 10, 2012 10:31 am » by *WillEase*


Malogg wrote:Almost sorted congrats :flop:

Image

no picture :cry:

Conspirator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 7987
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostFri Aug 10, 2012 11:06 am » by Malogg


willease666 wrote:
Malogg wrote:Almost sorted congrats :flop:

Image

no picture :cry:



Image
Every clown has a name eh what is yours?...

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostFri Aug 10, 2012 12:07 pm » by Spock


Lowsix wrote:
Spock wrote:Low, I guess you're right. After all that bluster, i cannot recreate what it would take to merge those accounts. He must be able to log in undetected and change shit at will. Sorry for being a dick.
Goodnight.


There, i think thats what you actually meant.

Goodnight yourself.


Wrong translation,

What I meant was I was tired and going to bed, and didn't feel like communicating with a frantic, raging, desperate, lunatic.





Troll2rocks wrote:Do you remember when you used to put one of these... Image

After something like this...

" You are typing a 500 words a minute, at 100mph, wow what a winner " or something to that effect ?.

Well this post is a fucking monster. Here we go....


Listen, I have never called you dumb on here, (at least to my knowledge) I will start by saying I think you are smart, funny and whatever else I have said previously.

I do not know how to approach this, because I genuinely think you are suffering a little or perhaps a lot of chronic paranoia. I know not which but certainly one of them.

I changed my user name numerous times and those posts have now merged, with the exception of The57lronman, which I expect will merge. I did not create new accounts by changing my user name.

Those accounts you are saying were totally separate, can not have been because they were integrated into the user name change, leaving only the quoted replies visible.

Low, seriously. I am not trying to pull one over on you, Spock is not our puppet master and there really is no grand conspiracy. HONESTLY.

There are a few members who play games yes, disgruntled ex members, who are manipulative but stupid (Alreadydead and his numerous sock accounts). I am also aware of the history so to say behind why you may be being like this. Do not be paranoid. There is nothing to be paranoid about on this matter. There is no behind the scenes clusterfuck. There is no shooting of the messengers as you say by either Lukas or Spock, or anyone for that matter. They speak openly and they speak for themselves because it is the truth to them, and not to mention actually the truth. Lukas has not lied to anyone, or tried to gain notoriety over that relaunch prank. Yes it caused interest, but that level was unexpected, and all of that, is the truth Low.

Now here is the problem Low, because of the angle you are coming at this from, (The there is a sinister force surrounding us, they know everyone, they are everyone and they are playing games and dropping hints, and we know it but ain't saying shit angle), well there is no response that I or any could give to ease you of this delusion, because....

A, its not true and the angle you are coming from is so air tight in as much as it covers any eventual reply we make with an easier response from you, oh yes I noticed and absorbed that :flop: , and...

B, while you might believe what you say, it is as hard for us to disprove it as it easy for you to claim it, because it somewhat implies that we are in on it or know all about it, or are trying to cover it up because we cant stop it etc.

Now, that is a win win man. I know it, you know it, this is an argument well picked. Because it is un-winnable by the very nature of its concept, by any who try to challenge it. :clapper:

In short, it is perfect. Now I am not saying this is by choice on your part, but the fact remains that it is. Not to mention the fact that bringing it up at every moment is giving the bored the very thing you need to validate it, and that is by someone picking up the baton and running with it.

I am not saying its intentional, however, I would not approach it in the manner you are, because for example, people know on here of my prankster nature or whatever the fuck they call it these days (twatisms). So what would you think my first notion would be if I was bored and I saw someone so confidently claiming that there is a major infiltration on here and that we are all being infiltrated, guess what my first thought would be ?. You got it yet ? Well I think it would go like this in my head... "Wouldn't it be funny if..." You can write the rest. Fuck we have seen it play out now time after time as many members have been doing just this.

Now granted some of this is founded at least in your mind in plausibility, because of previous things, but make no mistake this is a delusion, or fantasy whichever you prefer. I am not taking shots at you, or mocking you. However, this is the problem as I see it...

And please do not think this is a diversion or a tactic, or a scripted response or whatever you may come back at me with, because I assure you I am not doing any of that.

You mention this problem of a mass invasion of smurfs or hackers or whichever, please forgive me because it seems a little different every time you post about it. However it drives paranoia, and it grows and eventually it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

I have mentioned to you and so to have other mods, that a constant mentioning of it, actually creates just that. Now, I am not saying here that its your fault we have members who do the smurf thing, not at all. However, being a smart guy Low I refuse to believe that you can not see the angle that mentioning it at every turn actually helps spur it on, create it, and create a fear of it. It certainly makes people paranoid. You must see it, and know it.

I am guilty of doing this myself, inadvertently.

I outed Samtyler, as soon as I discovered her and Cyberhobbit were the same person, CyberHobbit was also one of AlreadyDead's creations. I tossed DirectorSetekh and another member in that pot to, because I just assumed they were a part of it and acting in a manner most suspicious at the wrong time, so I acted rashly without doing the proper checks. Like you did with NEM and SeriousCitizen. For which I had to speak up on there behalf to defend. As that week had made the forum paranoid. I have my part in that too by putting it out there straight away, and with a couple of users included that were innocent, although I had my reasons as they were highly suspicious in light of what had just been uncovered, and I was not the only one that thought the same.

The point is, I put it out there, perhaps a little rashly too. However it went out there, and there was no cover up. People were shocked about SamTyle as that was quite a deception and pretty well played out. However the reaction soon became this is a major infiltration and breach, and because of years gone by and along with those emails. It became something it really wasn't. In some peoples minds, now I know you have been on about these things for a long time now, and perhaps that was all that was needed to push you over the edge on the subject.

You have mentioned that most members here are fictional etc, well I promise you, there is nothing behind the scenes to indicate that, there are a lot of people who use this site, sign up and never contribute in the forum, also there is certainly no 10 - 15 strong group making all the accounts and taking on different personas for all of them, which is what you implied. Seriously that really took me aback reading you say that. So much so I had to ask if you were serious. Ask Lukas yourself, he will answer you, ask him directly, I am sure he will not try to shoot you down, but you might get a sarcastic reply simply because what you are saying is crazy Low, or deliberate. Can you not see this Low ?.

There is no super sinister league of shadowy infiltrators, watching everyone and up in everyone's shit. Spock is not grooming us on public presentation or covering up stuff. Nobody is. That is the truth. At least to what I know.

Am I out of the loop ? Well yes its plausible certainly, however, I have access to the same stuff as all the other mods. If it is going on, and "they" know all about it. Well then they ain't telling me shit, and I wanna fucking know too lol. The truth is, and this will no doubt be thrown back at me by many I am sure, but unfortunately for a conspiracy site the behind the scenes is really quite mundane and conspiracy free.

Which is why when something like today happened and X-mog appeared to pull a trick I posted a thread on it asking Lukas to have a look into it from his side.

However, spock explained it first, and Low I know you think you see more into that than I do, but you are wrong that was no hack and was as simple as the switch of a user name. Go have a look for my other accounts I switched my user name to. I could not find em bar one - The57lronman, and that is only because the system has not integrated those posts yet, but I suspect it will soon enough.

The reason I claim this is because if I was X-mog and I had the powers you claim he must have to do what he did, well then I would reinstate my account and then post in here. That has not happened because it can not. He can not do it, but he can change his user name. Anyone can, and depending on the system different things will happen, like my account did, took me six hours to sign back in and rectify my user name to its original. However, you may scream well its the long game that's why there is no overt action. Well then for what ? What are they controlling or monitoring ? Us ? Well then they are doing a fucking piss poor job at it then, and anyway, why ? Its just a bunch of guys on a quite popular conspiracy site forum ?

A forum ? Really ? What for ? What a boring bunch of hackers infiltrators they must be, I can see them all now, pissing there pants as they pretend to be Margery. All looking at each other after they make a post...


"Hey guys, I just made a bunch of strangers think I am a woman"

(They all stretch their arms out into the air and laugh manically)

Mwahahahahahaha.

(Cut to two years later)

They are all at their monitors again...

Same scenario louder laughs this time though, because this time its Mavis they made people think was real.

Then one of them says...

"We are wasting our lives on bullshit"

They all look at each other then laugh louder still.

(Fade out)

Then the title slowly appears....

(Fade in)

PEOPLE WHO CAN'T GET GIRLFRIENDS.

________________________________________________________

I only got through thirty seconds of the trailer on YouTube. Dude it fucking sucked. What a boring movie. Fuck that shit. I am gonna go watch the movie about where they turned that forum into a nuke and killed osama with it or some shit. Ya know ?



You are losing sight of the true picture and that is that this is just a forum, and yes we call it home, but it is still just a forum. I love this place as much as everyone else. If I were some sinister infiltrator I would go elsewhere, because apart from me posting the occasional naughty picture of my "mistress" dressed in latex. Then there really ain't much going on in the mod forum, as fun as it is, nor on here. Its a community foremost and information hub second (at least the forum is. Well obviously).


Now Low, while you have placed yourself in a position that while excellently poised to respond to criticism of the alleged master game you claim, you have also opened yourself up to the real world replies to such things if you are wrong, and you are I believe, and from everything I know. You now place yourself in the lovely position where any spotty 15 year old with a phone or a laptop can get on here and press your buttons and make you pop out combos like they were playing fucking Street Fighter.

How the fuck did this happen to you ?, that is the greatest mystery of all I think. Seriously, Lowsix. How did this happen....WTF ? :o

Now I know the nature of paranoia, and there is nothing you can say to tell them they are not actually out to get you. It just will not register either because of pride, or mistakenly thinking they are right.

I can not prove you wrong, I can tell you what you claim is certainly false from my perspective, and I should get a little more credit because of what I have access to. Of course I could be lying about everything and you could be right. I am not though, but its your choice to believe me or not.



Do you remember the days when we used to bicker and fight on here, over absolute shit. Yeah it got heated at times, and we were like... no I am having the last word lmao. That was great shit, then you stopped posting. From time to time I was like, where the fuck is Low at ?.

Then you come back and I notice nothing but the smurf stuff. No dig, just the truth.

However, my point is, that after we were arguing and bickering one night in a thread years ago, Spock messaged me about our bickering (not nastily or having a go at me in any way, or you).

It went a little like this... " I wish you two got on. I know you two could be great friends you are very similar and have similar interests ".

That is not verbatim but pretty close I think, and that sat with me, Spock was right.

That is a friend Low. That is a friend id want. I respected that, it made me see you in a new light, because it was simple to the point and above all accurate.

Now I feel obliged to do the same. Now I am defending spock to you, I no nothing of whatever caused it and that is non of my business. (Apologies to both of you that its public), but spock is not covering stuff up or playing games or trying to cast you in any light Low. Truthfully, But fuck guys, do not argue, I know you two can be good friends again, do not let something so silly divide up what is most important in life, and that is friendship. You don't get many true friends, and I do not know what the fuck happened, but I know this, Spock spoke very highly of you to me after we bickered and argued.


However, you two fighting is non of my business really, I would just rather not see you two break friendship over some silly shit on here if that be the case :cheers:


Take a step back Low, and have a good long think about what you are claiming, and if you seriously can not see my points then fair enough. I really can say I have tried to quell whatever it is that you can not seem to accept.

However, you are walking a tightrope, either side of you is a drop to an alternate destination. One is a pit that leads to the despair of illogical paranoia, the other to realisation.

There is another path though, and that is to remain on the tightrope. However there is no end to this rope, so you either make it a game yourself and try to stay on as long as you can, and then drop into whichever side chance allows. Or, you consciously decide to let go and go your own route freeing yourself of the despair by fully committing to a destination. Pick the right one, and eventually you will laugh over this, because I swear to you- you are wrong about what you may think.


I can now say that I have tried as hard as I possibly could to reel you in from the abyss. It's up to you to choose whether it is bait on the end of my line or breathing apparatus. :cheers:

Sorry to everyone, for how long winded and incoherent this post is. :cheers:


Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6235
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostMon Aug 13, 2012 4:00 am » by Kinninigan


i went into edit my signiture image and there is no option for an image in the edit box. i typed in the image code by hand but its still not showing..


is this a problem for everyone...some people have images in there signiture pics


i made a cool mars gif...oh well when it works i will use it as my sig.... :headscratch:







Image
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
Image
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1354
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:30 am

PostMon Aug 13, 2012 4:05 am » by 44z44


Kinninigan wrote:i went into edit my signiture image and there is no option for an image in the edit box. i typed in the image code by hand but its still not showing..


is this a problem for everyone...some people have images in there signiture pics


i made a cool mars gif...oh well when it works i will use it as my sig.... :headscratch:







Image

It worked,btw crappy sig :D


:cheers:
Image


Upload to Disclose.tv


“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook