DTV 2.0 - Post your feedback, bugs, kudos here

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 4:26 pm » by Kinninigan

Lowsix wrote:yes, most of my paintings have paint on them.

nice work lowsix, i am an artist too

i used to do alot of oil and canvas paintings

see we have some common ground!
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 5:13 pm » by *WillEase*

I want to know why the administration is allowing personal attacks by "packmanpacks"?
This is a deal breaker folks! Read one of his rants here...
42-stupid-alex-jones-predictions-t78902.html

I reported this as being inappropriate and NOTHING was done about it. :hell:

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 5:28 pm » by Seahawk

He is now enjoying a one week vacation from DTV.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 5:32 pm » by Boatman

There you are Will somebody's listening, and rightly so :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 5:51 pm » by SUKHOV

I dunno if the Mobile site counts, but when I click to type text in the box on my smart(stupid) phone, I can't seem to move the cursor so I can type in a different spot, or correct a spelling error, it will only go to wherever it pleases. :)
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 6:03 pm » by *WillEase*

Seahawk100 wrote:He is now enjoying a one week vacation from DTV.

Thanks...could you remove his post?

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 7:21 pm » by Daemonfoe

The ads on the videos...

An ad here and there is understandable, but the ads used here play before EVERY video play, and some of them screw with the full screen mode in the videos. Not only that but more ads pop in later DURING the videos. Every time.

I'm trying to watch a short clip and every time I replay it I have to watch an ad that is 3x as long as the clip, and then close the ad that pops in halfway through. (Said ad also covers the part of the screen that I'm trying to look closely at.)

If I was new to this site I would automatically file it in the category where I put all the other websites that destroy usability by slapping ads over everything.

Consider that the user base and the visitors to this site might grow if there was a little bit less ads to deal with.

In full honesty, I don't care how many times I see a Verizon or a beef jerky ad. I'm never going to click on it. It doesn't earn you any money to spam that hard in the same location.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 7:29 pm » by Seahawk

Daemon. try a simple, free adblocker. works beautifully for me. Never see an ad. Not one. try it.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 7:39 pm » by *WillEase*

Seahawk100 wrote:Daemon. try a simple, free adblocker. works beautifully for me. Never see an ad. Not one. try it.

That would stop the ads before each video?

Site Admin

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 9:45 pm » by Disclosetv

Daemonfoe wrote:The ads on the videos...

An ad here and there is understandable, but the ads used here play before EVERY video play, and some of them screw with the full screen mode in the videos. Not only that but more ads pop in later DURING the videos. Every time.

I'm trying to watch a short clip and every time I replay it I have to watch an ad that is 3x as long as the clip, and then close the ad that pops in halfway through. (Said ad also covers the part of the screen that I'm trying to look closely at.)

If I was new to this site I would automatically file it in the category where I put all the other websites that destroy usability by slapping ads over everything.

Consider that the user base and the visitors to this site might grow if there was a little bit less ads to deal with.

In full honesty, I don't care how many times I see a Verizon or a beef jerky ad. I'm never going to click on it. It doesn't earn you any money to spam that hard in the same location.

This is all in testing mode. We will soon switch the videos off for all registered free members.

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

PreviousNext