Feel good story of the day

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 01, 2011 3:59 am » by Thebluecanary

lucidlemondrop wrote:
thebluecanary wrote:Aww. Neat. I love Christian the Lion. I remember seeing this awhile back, I want to say it was on the DVD special features of the movie Secondhand Lions. Me and my Mom both cried like idiots over it.

Secondhand Lions was a Great movie~

Yeah, it's one of the few movies that I can watch again and again and not get tired of. :flop:
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 01, 2011 4:15 am » by Slith

thebluecanary wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:
thebluecanary wrote:Aww. Neat. I love Christian the Lion. I remember seeing this awhile back, I want to say it was on the DVD special features of the movie Secondhand Lions. Me and my Mom both cried like idiots over it.

Secondhand Lions was a Great movie~

Yeah, it's one of the few movies that I can watch again and again and not get tired of. :flop:

I've never seen it. But thanks for the plug. I love this type of stuff. Will definitely check it out. But certainly will not mention if I tear up over it again. Apparently people can read things written in small print, then post them big. lol

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 01, 2011 4:45 am » by Thebluecanary

dlslith wrote:I've never seen it. But thanks for the plug. I love this type of stuff. Will definitely check it out. But certainly will not mention if I tear up over it again. Apparently people can read things written in small print, then post them big. lol

If Christian the Lion made you cry Slith, you will for sure tear up over Secondhand Lions. It is one of those rare movies that is just pure sweet, with no bullshit or agenda or anything. Good movie for kids and grownups. And I don't usually go in for sentimental stuff either.

Nothing wrong with a man showing emotion once in awhile. If you all did it more often you'd all be in much better moods. :)
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 01, 2011 5:32 am » by 99socks

thebluecanary wrote:
Nothing wrong with a man showing emotion once in awhile. If you all did it more often you'd all be in much better moods. :)

:flop:
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 01, 2011 5:58 am » by Slith

thebluecanary wrote:
dlslith wrote:I've never seen it. But thanks for the plug. I love this type of stuff. Will definitely check it out. But certainly will not mention if I tear up over it again. Apparently people can read things written in small print, then post them big. lol

If Christian the Lion made you cry Slith, you will for sure tear up over Secondhand Lions. It is one of those rare movies that is just pure sweet, with no bullshit or agenda or anything. Good movie for kids and grownups. And I don't usually go in for sentimental stuff either.

hehe. I didn't cry. I dropped a tear. :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 01, 2011 6:00 am » by Donovan

99socks wrote:
thebluecanary wrote:
if thats the case why doesnt it work for women? :o :P
My Avatar is from this amazing artist check him out. http://parablevisions.com/

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 01, 2011 6:02 am » by Thebluecanary

donovan wrote:
99socks wrote:
thebluecanary wrote:
if thats the case why doesnt it work for women? :o :P

Duh. Because women are from Mars and men are from Uranus. Or something like that. :mrgreen:
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 01, 2011 6:06 am » by Donovan

Duh. Because women are from Mars and men are from Uranus. Or something like that.
hehe yeah something like that :D
My Avatar is from this amazing artist check him out. http://parablevisions.com/

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 01, 2011 6:08 am » by 99socks

:D
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 01, 2011 6:31 am » by Slith

You folks kill me. How many times can someone gut themselves laughing in one night. I'll get back to you tomorrow, cause my guts hurt right now. :flop: :flop: :flop:

Previous