Fellow Californians/Americans.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 30, 2012 3:58 am » by SUKHOV

I wrote a letter to S. Feinstein today. Her ignorance has really gotten to me. I know if may seems sometimes our voices and opinions are not heard, but I please ask if you are a Californian, please send her an email, no matter how long or short it may be.

Good Day Senator Dianne Feinstein.

It is with great caution that I have emailed you, but pressing issues within your spectrum are going to impact Americans, now, and forever more. I am a law abiding American Mrs. Feinstein, and I pay my taxes. I help the needy when I can, and reach out to my fellow Americans, whenever I can. You know why I can do this? Because I was given the freedom from my forefathers to better my life, and be able to help better others as well! We are both American Mrs. Feinstein, from this we will always have a common bond. Where we differ, Mrs. Feinstein, is that I respect and honor the Constitution that was created on September 17, 1787, and you do not. Though I may personally never have met you, nor have had a conversation longer that one sentence, The simple way I can tell is by every action you have taken in your ability to be a Representative of the People of the United States of America. You in turn, Make me wonder if you learned anything from attaining a B.A. in History, due to the fact some of the actions you have taken to suppress individual and civil liberties (no matter how big or small) or focus on non issues, tells me you learned History so you can follow it to the tee(for the worst of course) This letter goes beyond my issue with you on your explicitly ignorant view on guns and/or not limited to gun control. This is far worse, and for you to be an American, and want to limit other Americans from experiencing the same facets of freedom, is highly contradictory and magnificently jaw-dropping to say the least.

The Issue you have with guns is completely induced in mythical fears, and ridden with agenda and pocketbook stench. I'm sure of this, you do not even know the meaning of Assault off the top of your head. To put out a list and call these firearms is completely asinine! You have a war on guns, Mrs. Feinstein, and the first casualty of war is Truth. If you educated yourself and your fellow Californians on the relation of firearms to crime, they would have done the rest of the USA a favor and never re-elected you. You would be ridiculed, and staunchly labeled as a liar. IT is sad to see that my fellow Americans cannot see through your agendas, your fallacies, and otherwise, your stink of Agenda-politics ridden in a bath of transpero-fascist policies. You receive a paycheck from the very people you strip of enlightenment and liberty. You're like a trojan horse constantly welcomed in the gates, only to unleash a flurry of killer bees upon those who let you in.

I will close this shortly, Mrs. Feinstein, as I'm sure you need not read a lengthy statement from me, and need to practice lying with a straight face in a mirror (maybe you aren't lying, but highly uneducated.).
I am not mad, Mrs. Feinstein, do not mistake me for this emotion. Rather, I am disappointed, and deeply feel sorry for you, because you're betraying the very Country who gave you such a wonderful life, only to have you waste it on using the same tools it gave you to promote freedom, to destroy it. For that, you have my condolences, I, for one would never bring myself to the level you're at.

Senator Feinstein,

Good Day to you, and a Happy New Year,

T.Brunet.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

P.s. I'm sure you know what the second says, so no need to quote it here. ;)
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 30, 2012 5:15 pm » by domdabears

Or you can sign these petitions. Any American can do it. I did. Fuck worrying about being put on some stupid "list". Every American needs to set up an account and start voicing their opinion by signing these petitions. They actually have a lot of good petitions on here.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... b/sdKKkKJ5

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... n/TVq4dXPg

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... n/ghStFHDm

Writer

PostSun Dec 30, 2012 5:53 pm » by Imnottheone

I don't mean to be a "Debbie Downer" but in my experience at writing letters and signing online petitions to elected officials all you get in return is your name on someone's email list asking for a contribution. I knew someone who worked for a high ranking US Senator once. He said no letters mailed to their office were ever read. Now, hire a top tier lobbyist, and your chances at being heard increase significantly...

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 30, 2012 6:05 pm » by The57ironman

Imnottheone wrote:I don't mean to be a "Debbie Downer" but in my experience at writing letters and signing online petitions to elected officials all you get in return is your name on someone's email list asking for a contribution. I knew someone who worked for a high ranking US Senator once. He said no letters mailed to their office were ever read. Now, hire a top tier lobbyist, and your chances at being heard increase significantly...

...yeah, no doubt....Image

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 30, 2012 6:43 pm » by domdabears

No, I haven't gotten any spam for doing the white house petitions.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 30, 2012 8:34 pm » by SUKHOV

domdabears wrote:Or you can sign these petitions. Any American can do it. I did. Fuck worrying about being put on some stupid "list". Every American needs to set up an account and start voicing their opinion by signing these petitions. They actually have a lot of good petitions on here.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... b/sdKKkKJ5

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... n/TVq4dXPg

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... n/ghStFHDm

I'm gonna go this route, because I don't think she'll read it. She's too busy practicing lying in the mirror, to make herself more believable. Thanks Dom, happy new years to you :cheers:
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.