Felt Ground Shake in mississippi

PostThu Jan 26, 2012 10:04 pm » by Curqleez

I received a text from my mom last night asking me if I felt the ground shaking being that I live close to her... We've been noticing things on the wall that have moved over the past year but this time it was felt under our feet.. With all the strange sounds and now this, something is happening.... Just thought I would share..

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 26, 2012 10:34 pm » by domdabears

Yeah, looks like there were 2 small quakes in Mississippi.
1 today and 1 yesterday.
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php?area=usa

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 26, 2012 10:46 pm » by domdabears

Quakes here in the midwest are so rare. I've lived here in the Chicagoland area my entire life and have never felt anything.

I know a year or two ago there was that one here, but I was sleeping and never noticed it.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 26, 2012 11:32 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

domdabears wrote:Quakes here in the midwest are so rare. I've lived here in the Chicagoland area my entire life and have never felt anything.

I know a year or two ago there was that one here, but I was sleeping and never noticed it.

we had a quake up here a mile from my house last year that sounded like a bomb going off. In Nh.. :alien51: We're fucked soon enough. :lol: :peep:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv