FEMA CAMP Dream warfare

Initiate

PostMon Jan 23, 2012 9:22 pm » by Naranja

Two independent witnesses, one in Sweden and one in the U.S., have confirmed in separate interviews with reporter Alfred Lambremont Webre a new and chilling form of remote electromagnetic warfare undertaken by FEMA (U.S. Federal Emergency Management Agency) against civilians for kidnapping targeted civilians’ “minds, psyches and souls” around the world through non-locational technology and imprisoning them against their will in the bodies of U.S. citizen inmates in FEMA camps in the U.S.

Jordan Cansington, an autopsy technician and pop singer from Stockholm, Sweden, has confirmed that a sophisticated FEMA “dream warfare” electromagnetic weapons system captured her mind, psyche and soul during the dream state using non-locational technology and implanted these in the body of a male inmate of a FEMA camp located in the U.S.

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/witness-fema-dream-warfare-captures-targeted-persons-for-fema-camps-u-s

I searched around for this woman and found out that she according to friends are known to be a notoriuos mythomaniac since school, troubled adolescent with early drug addiction, claims to have different high ranked jobs and politically involved but no proof of that, shes not an autopsy technician though studying medicine, had a failed singing career, several alter egos one being prof. k. miller in an avatar forum and Helena Doucere and Helena Raxton.

A so called bullshitter it seems.

http://forum.learnnavi.org/fan-music/i-see-you-3643/30/
http://emochan.org/emo/thread-335474.html

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 23, 2012 9:40 pm » by Constabul

All i can say is that we have been hearing of these camps for over 7 years. Closer to 9. Nothing has happened. We heard of these camps in the 90s, Nothing happened.
We heard of these camps in the 80s, Nothing happened.
At what point does it fall into the Blossom goldchild of GFL loony bin.
That is a pretty long time to have these things staffed and ready to go, and nothing happen.

it is all :bullshit:

Initiate

PostMon Jan 23, 2012 9:50 pm » by Naranja

constabul wrote:All i can say is that we have been hearing of these camps for over 7 years. Closer to 9. Nothing has happened. We heard of these camps in the 90s, Nothing happened.
That is a pretty long time to have these things staffed and ready to go, and nothing happen.

OR maybe this is where they are planning on putting all downloaders, right from the birth of the internet.. :think:

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 23, 2012 9:56 pm » by Constabul

gotta keep it alive somehow i guess, this new turn of events is as good as any.
tho when it gets shot down, and is no longer a factor, the fema camps will find another reason to be. it has been re birthed half a dozen times. And when nothing happens. ....

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 25, 2012 3:38 pm » by Kinninigan

FEMA camps would be death traps if there was a "real war or threat". Lets see you got 200,000 civilians in a square mile area, where should we drop the bombs...???

Maybe the camps are where the reptilians are gonna feed after their long flight from the Draco Star System when they arrive December 21rst, like they ate the Jews in the Holocust!
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 25, 2012 3:50 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

constabul wrote:gotta keep it alive somehow i guess, this new turn of events is as good as any.
tho when it gets shot down, and is no longer a factor, the fema camps will find another reason to be. it has been re birthed half a dozen times. And when nothing happens. ....
constabul wrote:gotta keep it alive somehow i guess, this new turn of events is as good as any.

LOL. Gotta love dtv. :alien51: :clapper:

They will probably be just like they were for the orients who were in them during wwii. Maybe some gastapo like guards that like abusive force, maybe some small scientific experiments (though nothing like mass genocides). Separation of peoples from the "terrorists" ect.. But I don't see them as "extermination camps" really. I personally wouldn't want to go there, just because they seem identical to a county jail. Same food, same set up, what's the difference if you cant willingly walk out.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 25, 2012 3:53 pm » by domdabears

constabul wrote:All i can say is that we have been hearing of these camps for over 7 years. Closer to 9. Nothing has happened. We heard of these camps in the 90s, Nothing happened.

I agree.
And there are a lot of topics here that belong in the GFL loony bin.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Writer

PostWed Jan 25, 2012 10:10 pm » by Molly821

Halliburton is in the process of purchasing land in Zanesville Ohio. One of the conditions that they have demanded before they purchase the land is a rail service be installed. If I remember correctly, that all the fema camps have a rail system. The people Of Zanesville Ohio are stupid for letting the enemy move in. Money talks and bullshit walks.