FEMA Color Code List For Civilians?(Color Dots On Mailboxes)

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 4:44 pm » by Savwafair2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

At the Ron Paul March on Washington in July 2008, Jack McLamb comments on how 911 was an inside job and exposes FEMA camps. Yes, thats where folks on the red, blue, pink and yellow lists are going! Mr. McLamb also warns that you should get guns and ammunition soon.

Red dot's will be killed?

Blue dots go to concentration camps?

Yellow dots will bow to the corrupt government?

EDITOR NOTE: If you have a color dot on your mailbox please send pictures to

DTV :flop:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 4:51 pm » by sockpuppet

The dots are used by newspaper carriers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 5:14 pm » by Megame23

He said pink dot for people that are slaves, not yellow. :)

Thanks for the video, it was great!

Be prepared to defend yourselves, do not let yourself be arrested, beaten, or taken unjustly.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 5:24 pm » by Redistuo

megame23 wrote:He said pink dot for people that are slaves, not yellow. :)

Be prepared to defend yourselves, do not let yourself be arrested, beaten, or taken unjustly.

so if they come for me, my kids and my wife should i open fire on them? risk life of my beloved? if not what kind of preparations u talking about huh? if they want, they will take u whatever u do.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 5:28 pm » by Megame23

redistuo wrote:
megame23 wrote:He said pink dot for people that are slaves, not yellow. :)

so if they come for me, my kids and my wife should i open fire on them? risk life of my beloved? if not what kind of preparations u talking about huh? if they want, they will take u whatever u do.

If it comes down to armed men going door to door killing/capturing people, yes you are damn right you should risk your life and the life of your beloved. Because if you don't fight back, you and your family will suffer and die in a concentration camp.

Better to take a risk and try, than to lay down and die.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 1:52 pm » by Mattmarriott

95% of the millions of Jews who were asked by the SS to step into the train, from 1936 to 1945, did not know that it was their last voyage.
They have only one excuse: the illuminati (from Churchill to Roosevelt) carefully concealed the existence of the concentration camps managed by their agent Hitler in their media, beginning with BBC broadcasts to Germany.

Now it is nearly 100% of the human cattle that refuse to aknowledge their destination, when they are asked to step into the bus, despite the fact that there is information about it accessible worldwide inn the internet.
The only difficulties is for the Illuminati finding bus drivers.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 05, 2011 3:33 pm » by Mattmarriott

Illuminati apparently have problem hiring bus drivers to transport human cattle to gas chambers of concentration camps
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/0 ... 94000.html